Sign in to follow this  
Rambo-16AAB

British kit mod for arma

There are no weapons of any kind on our version of the gazelle. Its been flown, its flying very nice to be honest, its got a temporary texture on it aquired from elsewhere for testing, and its overall dimensions have increased slightly as the pilots helmet was sticking through the top of the canopy on the original version.

still to do :-

Reskin internal/external textures

Scripting the Starup/shutdown FX

I would post an in game screen shot, but My Pc & Screen shots are not the best of friends, it makes the gazelle look like its ate all the pies.

We have a puma thanks to the Bush wars mod Guys & GH play ( AKA Boss ) who is doing the reskin of it. The puma is going through its final preparations & scripting at the moment.

I'm sure the fly boys at RAAB are creaming themselves over having something decent to <s>crash into a tree</s> fly.

I'm sure the fly boys at RAAB are creaming themselves over having something decent to <s>crash into a tree</s> fly.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif ^^^ lol!

@Rambo

Please do your best with the landing gear aswell.

Make some nice round tyres. And please check a picture and then the rear suspension rods.

Make em cool please, allot of addonmakers dont spend time on that. Well some of them do wink_o.gif

Good effort, allthough there will be another Lynx addon released in the future... whistle.gif

I know my rear verticle struts are not 100%, but im on the limits of my own capabillities with O2 and I wouldnt be able to animate them. Im passing it to BK1276 for the next phase, so maby he can improve on those a bit.

My wheels are actually the front wheel of the BIS example A10 that I resized to fit.

WarWolf @ Feb. 13 2008,22:45)]Looking great so far!

wth is all this about 'modern, up to date' and all that bolz?

Yeah, they should do a really awesome helicopter instead...

like the "Skeeter" biggrin_o.gif

The Lynx is starting to look good. Maybe you've seen it

already but there are some interesting short video clips of

British helicopters available here. I likes the one of the

Army Lynx splatting the Centurion!

Please do your best with the landing gear aswell.

Make some nice round tyres. And please check a picture and then the rear suspension rods.

Make em cool please, allot of addonmakers dont spend time on that. Well some of them do wink_o.gif

Good effort, allthough there will be another Lynx addon released in the future... whistle.gif

Hunter you fruit, you are in JAO, you will be using good old Rocks stuff.

Well, Ive been playing with the M113 chasis and ive made a 432ish type model. this is very WIP yet :-

432d.jpg

And anoher bit of kit joins our lineup.

Thanks to Footmunch for permission, and BK1276 for the conversion work :-

normal_Merlin1.jpg

Great choppers all round guys, thanks very much smile_o.gif

Stew

Nice work guys, seems the mod is moving at a swift pace  smile_o.gif

Are you or have you considered making a 4 Tonne Truck? either the new version or the old Bedford?

Thats something i would like to see regards brit kit, with variants that could be refuel and repair vehicles also.

Anyway, well done so far, keep up the good work  notworthy.gif

Its been talked about, but not started yet.

BK1276 is dong Troop transport, rearm & refuel version of the Stalwart ( for those who can remember that classic bit of kit )

Is the driver of that "432" wearing a Cap-Comforter?

...for those who can remember that classic bit of kit.

No, I think it's a bad haircut, not a hat of any kind. It

appears to be the BIS ArmA "King" figure.

Can't wait to get that Merlin back in game, that got a hell of a lot of use in OFP.

Lol, the guy in the 432 is a placeholder. Hes wearing a Dinner Suit at a coo's lick hairdoo, not a hat. Gave me an idea of the scale of the 432's body so, Dinner suit or tank suit, hes serving his purpose at the moment. hes one of identicle triplets, his brothers are in the Drivers seat & the turret as well, you just cant see them in that shot.

If you would like to work on my 432 rather than build a new one let me know. Its an accurate model (poly permitting). but requires a few fixes and of course textures.

fv432.jpg

fv432_2.jpg

fv432_3.jpg

fv432_4.jpg

This mod looks Sexy, I seriously can't wait, I need someone to fight alongside my US troops (and im not talking about the fictional racs, gosh are they annoying)

At the moment I Do have the Aussies at my back smile_o.gif (thank you ADF team!wink_o.gif

And gooo Bkm team!! woooooo

Okay Im done lol (but seriously, i eagerly await some proper British units, and rksl seems a bit too far off atm)