Sign in to follow this  
PANTS

Cti for the great mod's

Are there any CTI missions that consist of addons from any of the great MOD's like FDF, CLSA2, Tonal Redux, etc. I have recently got into CTI and like to play against the computer. I have down loaded MFCTI1.6, ZEUS1.3 and CRCTI8. These are all good but i was wondering if there was other stuff out there for any particular MOD. Any help would be gratefull.

you might wanna take a look at http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org

BW@DVD mod is the most played, but there is also CSLA, YUGO, FDF etc. (however not everything is on this site since its quite new)

Many thanks for the response so far those vte missions sound very interesting indeed plz put a link for those.Also has anyone got anything for OperationFrenchPoint which is also a great mod

wellenkRAmpF please put these missions and addons on cr-ofp if you would be so kind (OFrP stuff) We are interested in any new mods wink_o.gif

You can register for free and put CTI related stuff with easy download.

@rundll.exe

Ok,just did so.

smile_o.gif

I will update tomorrow with a OFrPcti on DrNo Island.

Also got a OFrP desert cti (Legion) on Tonal but with lots of other addons, going to upload that tomorrow,too.

Does it have to be "realistic" missions or are you also interested in crazy fun stuff (like Terminator-like-cti,Cops versus Mafia etc).

If so I got lots of stuff...although i should check on bugs first, there are always some... biggrin_o.gif

Maybe the VTE cti is also ready tomorrow, but the performance isn't very good up to now...but playable I think

Cheers wellenkRAmpF for the PM gonna give Charlie the good news later.Maybe cook him down with a little napalm.It seems the CTI world in OFP is taking a turn for better.Its great to play with other mods because of the different kit you can use. Keep up the great work.