Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

La Samula & Syr Darain

Nice islands!! Please make that ai pilots can land/start at airfields. This port seems a bit too close to airport remember they have to transport all kinds of goods and of course not crossing the runway. Safe areas. wink_o.gif

Version 2.5 is online!!

..edit zzzapp

Why does the @AS folder include a bunch of non-relating addons (w/o readmes´s) such as ZU23; Wip_M4A1; GIG_Scud .. etc? crazy_o.gif

Stop! Because improper data releases. New versions appear only through me. This version is missing an entire city. And the leaders do not work. In the final work all animations.

banghead.gifpistols.gifnener.gif

thanks, and whats about big ladders?

click to max:

ladder1sb2.th.jpg ladder2uu0.th.jpg ladder3jh1.th.jpg

Harbor is nice but placing objects works only with setpos, because of drainpipe?

i think they could be smoother.. and optimized.

for this reason i will not use them

I say it again. This island was not released by me. The final version will come. All animations are OK. All doors to operate. Ladder are OK.

I noticed a New Porto town photos on your page Alex, is the town included on Syr Darain or its a completely new project?

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but what is the file I need exactly to make these islands work on my dedicated server?

And does everybody need to replace this file or just the server?

Right now when starting a mission it either locks up at "waiting for host" or while everybody is downloading the mission. It's a shame because these 2 are some of my favorite islands and we cant play most of the missions I made for the server.

Especially in the addons will work. The railway is still problems.

We are working on it.

And again it includes several addons from other authors w/o any clarification that you havent made them whistle.gif

now THIS version of Syr Darain is something extra!

i just cant stop drooling all over it biggrin_o.gif

very good work Alex, but i hope you make it bigger in the future...

maybe a forrest covered island with a old ruin city/rebel base on it smile_o.gif

and the OFrP units fits right in here, feels like an old french colony somwhere in africa (ivory coast maybe?)

@Alex,

I've Dl'd the @AS.rar file but is the other link/file required? I.e. the 2nd link you posted today; the "Data (SAR ans VisitorX Data)" link.

What does that link contain? What does SAR and VisitorX Data do/mean?

no, you dont need that..

to me it looks like visitor files for those who might want to take a look at how he´s made it..

no, you dont need that..

to me it looks like visitor files for those who might want to take a look at how he´s made it..

Thanks for the info.

I thought that's what the 2nd link was for but I wasn't sure. I haven't had time to try out the update but I'm looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully tonight.

Can't play no more with La Samula and Sy Darain islands, I get error message :

Quote[/b] ]no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgModels/default.sections'.

and then CTD sad_o.gif

Can't play no more with La Samula and Sy Darain islands, I get error message and then CTD  sad_o.gif

Same here sad_o.gif

Regards Intruder

There are a lot of paa textures missing in the latest beta. We'll wait for final before we march into "New Porto" wink_o.gif