Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

La Samula & Syr Darain

Hm strange, I can play without a problem (with the latest beta patch). Don't forget to run queens gambit.

Hi, this latest update/release includes a maybe updated version of

the Gardinas island too? or maybe just a signed version?. Let's C ya

It is included, but its the same old version with limited buildings. Only SyrDarain is updated. Don't get me wrong, Syr Darain rocks now, even better than the previous version and we had a lot of fun on them before!

Shot of New Porto just N of main airport:

http://www.vojak.si/photos/newporto.jpg (204KB link)

I have tested it with ArmA 1.12, it's working ! But I have still the same error message popping now and then. crazy_o.gif

Syr Darain is looking great, with a lot of nice features. Auto-landing is working perfectly biggrin_o.gif

So : ArmA 1.12 beta is needed

The island looks great on 1.12, I got a CTD though when approaching the 'raised lake' part on the West coast, flying from South West in a HWM Huey at the time. Myself and the Huey were the only things loaded.

Possibly something weird about the geometry there needs looking at?

Re: Ladders - I have wanted to use this island for a while to make some PvP maps, but the thing that's stopped me so far is that the ladders don't work - especially the ladders on the Oil Rigs and Platforms. If these could be make 'working' then the oil rigs could lead to some interesting capture maps...

Any news on when we might expect the oil rig ladders to work?

the iselands looks greate, i have to say, good work on that!

but ( you knew that there had to be one, right?) i have to agree on one thing that is mentioned before... the ladders realy needs to be usable.

ohhh, and down in the missile silo the shadown of parked transpotations shown donwstairs.... crazy_o.gif

other than that, some greate looking iselands you got here, looking forward to see how they end up

Is the beta. At the addons will still worked. Animations are in the works. I have no permission to work on the oil rig. I intend to do that anyway. This will be another addons with memory points add. The island is for the patch (1.12 final). smile_o.gif

@the rig model is binarized or else id have fixxed it long time ago

I have no problems. The model has in the final version animations. smile_o.gif

Alex.Sworn: try fixing arma.rpt errors (3.5MB file), examples:

radar\docks\pier32.p3d: house, config class missing

radar\docks\pier31.p3d: house, config class missing

radar\docks\kranhafen03.p3d: house, config class missing

radar\modell\eisenbahnschiene04.p3d: house, config class missing

Error: radar\baracken\barackefunkbeton.p3d: Shadow polygon doesn't have 3 vertices - it has not been considered.

Had some fun dropping out using HALO addon and floating calmly into porto.

This map has so many different areas and things to explore and check out, perfect for making lots of different missions.

Great map biggrin_o.gif

Shouldn't the animations for the oil pumps and stuff on Syr Darain be optional? Some people, like me, might not want to use them... confused_o.gif It might increase the perfomance too if they were disabled, so it would be very useful if it was optional. Nice island, by the way.

We just finished Operation "Urban Tribe" for Syr Darain - ~10 coop. We managed to complete 4 missions, 4 still remaining for next squadnight wink_o.gif

I'll test'em out and release them as a mini MP campaign after pt.II.

The Addons are a big problem. I miss right textures and rvmats.

I'm working on it. However, there are about 200 Addons with textures must be equipped.

In addition, there are errors in the LODs. whistle.gif

Wow Syr Darain is looking absolutely stunning!

I've encountered some issues with new Chantico - AI placed on any of the raised "town" area wont walk around or to waypoints. Likewise for AI instructed to move to the raised area.

I noticed that heights are somewhat screwy in places here which may be the cause.

Thumbs up anyway, I'll try a different town smile_o.gif

Great Islands. But the names of the cities.... well, maybe you could give them new names (other than "new paraiso" or else)

Wondering if anyone else is getting the following errors:

"no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgmodels/default.sections'

This is with only QG, 1.12 and @AS

When I run with some other mods I have I dont get this error, but I havent been able to isolate what's missing.

EDIT: Mapfact's Airpack and MAP_Misc make the error cease.