Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

La Samula & Syr Darain

Yeah, just overwrite radar.pbo with the fixed one. It should work.

Geil!

Good action. It is a pleasure for me as the island is used.

Next Island: welcome.gif Noe.pbo?

Playing La Samula with fog and bad weather is really thrilling for the military/industrial environment atmosphere is great !

So going to the wish list ...

It will be good to have usable ladders (for the rigs and turbines housing) and enterable buildings (for the power station).

It will be good to have better textures on echelon stations and perhaps damage textures because when hit that big balloon disappeared (that's ok) but also the "concrete" base.

But never mind, I will go on playing on it as it is !

Geil!

Good action. It is a pleasure for me as the island is used.

Next Island: welcome.gif Noe.pbo?

Noe.pbo?

Go for it. thumbs-up.gif

That`s what i like to see in ArmA too.

wonderful work alex these islands have even made it into the -{GOL}- addon pack and co-op missions are already underway for them

hopefully may see you on our server smile_o.gif

nice job

icebreakr, could you please upload your team's "Operation Crowbar" somewhere? I'd like to give it a try in SP, it looks fantastic

Still doesn't work in dedi server for me even i updated the radar.pbo huh.gif

arma_server.rpt keeps saying:

Unrecognized texture type '.tga': 'radar\textur\barackeinnenholz.tga'

And then server crashes. Im using 1.09b. Doesn't give any errors in SP though.

Hmm got it workin, had to wait 10min loadin mission but still it generates 78mb arma_server.rpt. crazy_o.gif

redface: expect is after friday. On Thursday we finish the "repeat" of Crowbar, now named Operation Helox. We fixed the errors found last week, added more random situations, add new missions etc... i'll also make a list of required addons. You'll get it, don't worry.

help.gif

Ike_fin

Unfortunately, I am not at home. Be me to take care of the problem as soon as I am back. The update to the island will also appear.

Alex.Sworn: can't wait to see the improvements wink_o.gif will it be done before Thursday evening when we have the 2nd MP event on La Samula?

it would be sweet to sneak behind enemy lines in those pipes biggrin_o.gif love the shape, is the dam working? I mean is the water lever higher on the other side?? smile_o.gifinlove.gifgoodnight.gif

the ai can see and shoot right thru the pipes

Hopefully Alex.Sworn will soon make a new beta or even a final of La Samula wink_o.gif *drool*

I have no update for you. But it is being worked on.

Baustelle.jpg

@ Placebo

I can now use other formats. 98.7kb.JPG I hope we ourselves must now no longer debatable.

The wish list (to be continued) :

I hope you will update the rocket silo with a command post and a rocket, something like that !

It will be great for my SF team to disable a missile before the countdown is achieved !

The next version includes 5 missions. Kartell03 SCUD hunt. In this mission must be within 60min 4 SCUD missile off.

If you have more pictures of this silo did. Then I build it.

Here is the link to the site of this guy building a home inside a Atlas F Missile silo.

Here are drawing of the Atlas F silo by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from Siloworld web site.

Here are pics of Russian Missile silos from Lithuania and on the same web site a lot of picture of underground East style bases.

Here is the drawing of Blue Streak (canceled) British missile silo from http://www.spaceuk.org/bstreak/bs/k11.html :

k11asbg2.jpg

I think that this last compact design is very near of what we need. The main point is to separate Launch Control Center to Silo , must have at last 2 high pressure resistant doors between LCC and Silo itself.

great job on the island looks awesome where is the train for those tracks though ive looked everywhere tounge2.gif

@Old Bear

I think I can create your missile silo. Thanks for the info.

At the moment I am working on a small port.

There are old models of OFP. (AGS)

Hafen01.jpg

Hafen02.jpg

Alex, why your screens are always taken in lowest details? No offence, island is great but it could be greater if you consider medium details smile_o.gif