Sign in to follow this  
Swatman

Queens gambit?

Im american and it is 16$ for me. Not many americans play Arma so is it worth it to even bother purchasing queens gambit?

i considering of buying that too since good addons as sakakah al jawf and lowplants requires it but is it out in europe yet(israel counts as a part of europe in those kinda things)

i considering of buying that too since good addons as sakakah al jawf and lowplants requires it but is it out in europe yet(israel counts as a part of europe in those kinda things)

It was released in Europe first.

so its time to wast... i mean put my money  biggrin_o.gif on this thing

so its time to wast... i mean put my money biggrin_o.gif on this thing

That's waste, and yes it is worth the money. Support the game that you enjoy, and stop...nevermind.

Enjoy Queens Gambit when you download/purchase from the European vendor.

LOL i know its waste but i didn't finish the word on purpose

anyway back on topic

i mean queen's gambit

doesn't give you anything special but the abiilities to play some mods and maps around

now if it would give you what vbs2 has which is a middle eastern map+insurgents then i would have been a very happy customer

As for addons, OFP/ArmA community is always coming up with incredible addons. Just a matter of time.

Like MAA3057 said, its just a price of a meal/s.

whistle.gif

If you`d like to use mod`s i would not think twice, buy it.

There are already some addons out, that requires QG.

Don`t forget that official expansions are adding new modding resources, like units, anims, buildings....... wink_o.gif

Don`t forget that official expansions are adding new modding resources, like units, anims, buildings....... wink_o.gif

......bugs.. tounge2.gif

......bugs.. tounge2.gif

Maybe, but BIS has not invented that, it happens with many games, that expansions also causing a bit of trouble. icon_rolleyes.gif

I did not found any topic so, forgive me for asking there. wink_o.gif

how do you install quenn gambit on a dedicated server ?

Do you have to paste the files, or something else ?

Use patch 1.08 ...1.09beta etc. and don't forget about feedback and of course - faith wink_o.gif

are you talking to me ?

I'm looking for the way to install QG on our dedicated server but I don't find any informations... crazy_o.gif

no. to Mr_Tea & Mr Burns

Maybe you know/did it:

You have to upload again some (new) files from ArmA/Addons and this QG stuff.

so, i just have to upload the "dbe1" file on my server and setup the shortcut, that's all ?