Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM Addon Pack v2.0

this is brilliant absolutely brilliant now all we need is a close air support version and the racs will have a new attack chopper notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Flying with joystick, the huey handles a bit nervous.

It should be somewhere between MH-6 and UH-60.

Otherwise, it's great!

HWM_Huey.jpg

Thank you!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

I'm having gr8 fun with the Huey and Merc at the moment, great add-on thumbs-up.gif

I don't seem to get any helicopter noises while inside the huey but when in 3rd person I do, is this a known bug?

a little bug, the rotor of the UH-1H spins in the wrong direcction  wink_o.gif

nope, its spinning clockwise and this is the right direction for HUEY smile_o.gif

a little bug, the rotor of the UH-1H spins in the wrong direcction wink_o.gif

nope, its spinning clockwise and this is the right direction for HUEY smile_o.gif

i'm not engineer and nothing like that but those shovels are in the wrong direction or the spin direction of the rotor can't be clock wise huh.gif

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=PeBcTV5-5E8

Yihah!

I don´t have the time to check them out this night... i would fly the till the mornin... so sad for that.

Very thanks for your great work so far, I´ve seen the vids and the pics here... and WoW!

So it´s kinda hard that I even have a question^^...

Could your TextureMan please make an civil version.

Just the evil guns dropped down (*g*) and a wellused oldwhite on it, or maybe oldchevyblue... or something like that.

This modell is so great, and your demolitionsystem... huah...

I´m sry for even asking for something really... but I would really see a well civil chopper. What would be greater as a Huey?

(Forget about that US-Version^^... noone needs that *g*)

Once again great work and all thanks from a thankful user.

Well great work H.W.M. Team!!!

MG3 sound could be closer and little more aggressive

zoomed out view ("-" on keypad) looks imho better at drivers, gunners and commanders position, but this is "default" done by BIS.

Had a nice combat Leo1 vs. T72 and UAZ vs. Mercedes GD240 at the end the UH1 fly in & done "clean" job. Thank you and all the best to next modding steps! smile_o.gif

ok i keep playing gimme shelter in the back ground and putting men into hot LZ's with the door guns blazing......

ok i keep playing gimme shelter in the back ground and putting men into hot LZ's with the door guns blazing......

Mate, me and Liongreek did the same think last night listening rolling stone's "paint it black" in a following the leader mission.

Max altitude allowed 30m pistols.gif , chop those trees tounge2.giftounge2.gif

Ah here is something I call night hunter smile_o.gif

104_12_10_07_5_56_43.jpg

You sir, the creator of this pack are a a group of bldy geniuses. I salute you with honour! I'm drooling like and idiot right now....(wipes drool but more comes out)

Downloading.... Huey, falls in love...Hmm, Sahrani life sure can use this, better than the bh for cops...(HINT)

Great job. Hell, I'll buy you a wife if you keep this up. (goes to bank to withdraw money)

regards,greg smile_o.gif

Genius. Genius. Genius. That's what this people are!

a little bug, the rotor of the UH-1H spins in the wrong direcction wink_o.gif

Really?

I know that having the trailing edge of the rotor cutting in first probably wouldn't work all that well for creating lift.

And this seems to spin counter clockwise...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAJsxUbBHs

*pardon the crude comments on the page, not mine to moderate obviously*

I will agree 100% that the rotors are placed correctly on the aircraft, but they aren't spinning right huh.gif

Past that, I love it. Absolutely phenomenal addon and it flies like a dream.

I tryed , and its really awesome ,but i spotted some things:

- with rotors : problem is not model or texture of whole rotor but only movement , they must rotating like clockwise

- better sounds : u used Original BIS sound , right ?

I think will be better some custom and better with some turbine hear sound and that mg3 find new sound

- handling : this have too much easy fly control , in real its has middle mh6 and uh60 control , pls tweak it better

That's all , HWM u done very nice job ,but only needs those tweaks and will be 100% wink_o.gif

Guys, first of all thanks for the constructive feedback so far and please keep up like this.

We will review all these items like rotor spinning direction and in case needed we will have them corrected at the next updated release (which will also include another huey version in US Army paint armed with M60s).