Sign in to follow this  
da12thMonkey

Project: UK Forces

Guest RKSL-Rock
After the Chally explodes 'Allah Ackbah' is said in a west London accent over VOIP and then your computer implodes.

It was "East London" wasn't it?  And shortly after it will post a pic of some random girl from the internet and claim to have slept with it?

The scripting for all this is already well known.  whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]I must add an 'Extreme Countermeasures' button to the Challenger.....

damn it, how did I forget to add that one biggrin_o.gif

It was "East London" wasn't it?  And shortly after it will post a pic of some random girl from the internet and claim to have slept with it?

Hehehe. Maybe he busted one out over it and thought that counted as a night together?

Talking of VOIP Rock... we all know where that go you. confused_o.gif

Hi this is........ ummmmm ERASER's girlfriend.. ( i call him that honest wink_o.gif ) im afraid i have some bad news,..

Sadly he died a few weeks ago due to asphyxia..... he held his breath so long and his last words where..

"arma.....chally2......cant wait....."

Or words to that effect.....

Doris.

Sorry Eraser, they're talking about a former member of an elite unit who made a lasting impression on us all.

Sorry guys, did you finish those LandRovers on the first post?

I been having great fun driving around in those jackels btw! wink_o.gif

nope, they've been reworked a couple of times since, given the MoD have reworked the real life ones a couple of times too.

they've coming along, and the jackal coding and model.cfg is very much copy and paste into the landrovers, they're mostly waiting on new normals and specular maps.

Good news, sound cool. Kep it up chaps.

Im thinking of converting the Dynawar mission by MrN to use UK forces, all i need is a MBT and some LRs as transport (i found some other UK stuff like planes and choppers and those new Special foces and BravoTwoZero Units) and Im sorted.

Actually, did i read you are also doing the new Mastif too? Now that would be ace.

Mastiff and Bulldog is in the works, but other items shall be appearing in the near future.

I read it! biggrin_o.gif

Sorry about the Chally 2 wait. I've been kinda bored of it to be honest, so i've taken a little break. I've a piece on the UK housing market to write for one of my uni modules (joy! ) but after next friday i'll see about throwing some time the Chally 2s way.

Sorry about the Chally 2 wait. I've been kinda bored of it to be honest, so i've taken a little break. I've a piece on the UK housing market to write for one of my uni modules (joy! ) but after next friday i'll see about throwing some time the Chally 2s way.

hey mate, dont be sorry!

I think we all appreciate this is a pull on your time and you'll get no reward other than our gratitude.

The tank will be ready when its ready, Please dont think i was nagging. notworthy.gif

Hope uni work goes well.

It sounds...great fun. crazy_o.gif .

Actually, did i read you are also doing the new Mastif too? Now that would be ace.

Lil work in progress of the mastiff although heaps of work to do still.  Specs and norms are very early wip with some areas still not having any.  Textures are also wip with some areas like the tyres for example still in need of finer details

mastiffjpg.th.jpg

Maybe a WIP but damn it looks nice. Thanks for the picture and all the work thus far.

That looks great! notworthy.gif

Is it classed as a car, like a 5ton, or will it be armour, like the Stryker?

Mastiff's classed as a car at the moment.

I think if it gets classed as an armoured vehicle like Stryker, the driver is invisible unless turned out (AFAIK this is why the windows are blacked out on the BRDM-2).

Can't wait to get my hands on the Mastiff, not least because it looks like a Humber Pig on steroids.

Everythings looking great!

keep up the good work!

Suggestion:

Check out Gnats addon/script in which the passengers can shoot their weapons! You should do this to an SUV or LandRover.

Even though theyre not UK Forces, I believe theres many different PSD Companys from the Uk in Iraq and Afghan. It would be nice to have a proper Contractor vehicle out there.

Anyways. You guys are doing great! Please keep it up!

hopefully you can get it over to ArmA2 when it comes out.

Nice i cant wait to get my hands on that my units been waiting for a beefed up MRAP. I love your work guys keep it up.

Looking good, keep it up. I'm always impressed with the fidelity of your work.

Are you guys working on a Viking?

Guest General Nuisance

Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded the UKF Weapon Pack (v 0.1) and I found the quality shocking.........shockingly good! Great attention to detail and I love the unqiue British scope on the L85A2 et al. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing the venerable Challenger 2 with glee.

if you think thats good. wait till a new one comes out. That pack i believe is OFP converts.

if you think thats good. wait till a new one comes out. That pack i believe is OFP converts.

hang on...you mean there is another planned? What could they possible improve wow_o.gif

That will be interesting indeed.