Sign in to follow this  
da12thMonkey

Project: UK Forces

One would assume correctly, assuming, however, that BIS make it simple to do so (and given the track record and the 'ease' of porting from OFP to ArmA my hopes are not exactly elevated)

Mastiff and Bulldog is in the works, but other items shall be appearing in the near future.

..Nice work!

just as i come back to ArmA and fancy looking up the UK addons, i find your not only staill around but producing quality work!

Thank you all very much lads.

[EDIT]: - Challenger eh?

Has that been released yet, did i miss it?

Not that im trying to rush you guys. thanks for the jackals.

It's on the verge of being ready. Originally me and Messy were going to release both Jackal and Chally at the same time, but somehow that kinda went out the window. Hey ho. You'll get it all eventually.

but somehow that kinda went out the window

So many plans end there. I wish I knew how to close that damn window.

whistle.gif

I got impatient, and truth be told needed the ego boost from a release to get on with other projects... yes, I am that shallow.

ah well tounge2.gif

whistle.gif

I got impatient, and truth be told needed the ego boost from a release to get on with other projects... yes, I am that shallow.

ah well  tounge2.gif

Moral is a wonderful thing to have!

The answer is to smack Messy in the face and tell him to stop being such a vain bastard. Unfortunately, he's no longer within easy reach of me, as in the old days. wink_o.gif

The answer is to smack Messy in the face and tell him to stop being such a vain bastard. Unfortunately, he's no longer within easy reach of me, as in the old days.  wink_o.gif

finglonger.jpg

I suggest professor Farnswoth's finglonger!

Any news on the novelty items? I know I was not around for the OFP Landies but will those infamous Lilt cans make their appearance?

Yes it's in there now! It was the first thing I noticed when we got the latest WMIK build from Messy.

Clearly that was more impressive than all of the other hard work he's done in getting them up to current EWMIK standard, since the last internal beta. biggrin_o.gif

Any news on the novelty items? appearance?

I've noticed one on the Jackal dash! rofl.gifnotworthy.gif

Uhoh whistle.gif

All we see are a totally random collection of letters and numbers.

Me too.

Its was my 7 yr old daughter that decoded it.  wink_o.gif

whistle.gif

Novelty items are to be discovered on the Jackals, whereas on the Lannies they'll be in plain sight, mostly as a nod to deliltmon who begun our first foray into ukf land rovers and got me all excited about them too.

but yes, totally random collection of numbers and letters. In fact I rolled my face over the keyboard to obtain them. If fate will have it, then so be it.

whistle.gif

ah well  tounge2.gif

Well, if it helps, the jackals are ace!

Love them!

Now we can get down to some real badie bashing!

Hoorah!

Great work lads, i like the range settings of the nade launcher too. nice. notworthy.gif

Keep it up, chaps! thumbs-up.gif

whistle.gif

Novelty items are to be discovered on the Jackals, whereas on the Lannies they'll be in plain sight, mostly as a nod to deliltmon who begun our first foray into ukf land rovers and got me all excited about them too.

but yes, totally random collection of numbers and letters. In fact I rolled my face over the keyboard to obtain them. If fate will have it, then so be it.

Hmm might just be me but i dont understand what those novelty items are??

But anyways really good work on the jackels. looking forward to your other addons. Especially the troops to man the Jackels smile_o.gif

it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you, there's already a clue as to where to look in this thread, you just need to have good eyes.

it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you, there's already a clue as to where to look in this thread, you just need to have good eyes.

hehe think you misunderstod me. I dont know what a novelty item is. So i dont know what to look for. I didnt want you to tell where they are. Just what it is??

Novelty - Easter Egg type thing I suppose, a hidden suprise or two build into the addon.

No no, he's asking what to look for. Like a lilt can. Or a picture of messy's girlfriend.

Try the mileage on the speedo  rofl.gif . Its not a easter egg as such , but certainly hidden message .

Cracking work fella's best addon ive ever seen .

hehe think you misunderstod me. I dont know what a novelty item is. So i dont know what to look for. I didnt want you to tell where they are. Just what it is??

This one harks back to the old old days of OFP addon making, from as far back as such times when a certain individual (from the safety of half a world away) threatened to "Stab [us] on the terraces".

We've seen/been threatened with some pretty ridiculous things over the years, all of which have become running jokes within UKF, and you can expect a fair few hidden jokes in our addons. Some are pure injoke, won't ever be spotted, and are there for our pure amusement, some are...more obvious. All of which reminds me, I must add an 'Extreme Countermeasures' button to the Challenger.....

After the Chally explodes 'Allah Ackbah' is said in a west London accent over VOIP and then your computer implodes.