Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

Pla 1979 released

Just downloaded PLA v3.1.  What's the password for that update?

GD Mast

P.S.- Will wait for a faster dl server for PLA 1979.

I can't download the the mod, anyone can put a new link or put it in a new server?

thanks

There's something wrong with the OFP.info download.  Both pw's don't work and the size of the file is wrong.

GD Mast

Quote[/b] ]There's something wrong with the OFP.info download.  Both pw's don't work and the size of the file is wrong.

Try to d/l again. OFP.info had a corrupt file which they have replaced...and no PW required.

Ok ive just updated my VME-PLA mod folder with the 3.1 patch but i get the following message at start up

"No entry 'config.cpp/CfgWeapons.VME_J11Alamo_4Rail.'

There is a VME_J11.pbo in 3.1 so i assume there must be a problem with it or the VME_s27.pbo because whenyou put the the su 27 from the VME RUS Air you get an error. Has anyone got a clue and could help.

PS, I Know this is not about PLA 1979 but there is quite a bit of chatter lately with regards VME-PLA 3.1.

Quote[/b] ]There's something wrong with the OFP.info download.  Both pw's don't work and the size of the file is wrong.

Try to d/l again. OFP.info had a corrupt file which they have replaced...and no PW required.

I can't even access www.ofp.info as I just get a page saying the name expired Dec. 31. Has it moved to a new address?

Quote[/b] ]There's something wrong with the OFP.info download. Both pw's don't work and the size of the file is wrong.

I can't even access www.ofp.info as I just get a page saying the name expired Dec. 31. Has it moved to a new address?

Use this:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/

Pants,

Quote[/b] ]Ok ive just updated my VME-PLA mod folder with the 3.1 patch but i get the following message at start up

"No entry 'config.cpp/CfgWeapons.VME_J11Alamo_4Rail.'

There is a VME_J11.pbo in 3.1 so i assume there must be a problem with it or the VME_s27.pbo because whenyou put the the su 27 from the VME RUS Air you get an error. Has anyone got a clue and could help.

PS, I Know this is not about PLA 1979 but there is quite a bit of chatter lately with regards VME-PLA 3.1.

Thanks I will help to report this bug to the VME-PLA team.

excellent work - very high quality units in this pack - love the new AGL - superb fire support!

These guys go great with either MCM Mod or FFUR stuff - adds the true beast from the FAR east !

* BTW - Where are the Dong Feng trucks huh.gif???

Cheers,

I believe it is the DF-11 and its there just try looking for it wink_o.gif.

The PLA MOD V 3.1 is still missing

"VME_PLA_Addons.pbo" It has not been archived in mod VME PLA v 3.1 files which it needs. All other versions of VME PLA MODS 2.01B, V 3.00, all have this file but not OFP INFO Version or any other mirror site sad_o.gif

So could some one mirror that file. It would be very much appricated smile_o.gif

Can not seem to get China's VME sight to download it at all crazy_o.gif

all I got is the DF15 - which is the Chinese SCUD launcher - no transport trucks included.

*EDIT* Disregard - found them under SUPPORT not in the usual CAR folder under PLA.

With Regards to my previous post with the 3.1 VME_J11 file, i have had alook in side of it and it has no config file in it. The previous version does have one,so that could be the reason why ?

great addon - but is there any updates on the progress of the actual PLA 1979 mod that is being worked on ? IIRC I saw some screen shots for it on OFP.info but haven't heard anything.

Cheers,

S. Chapman

sweet thanks Universal - saw all the VME 3.1 stuff - I got over excited - must have misread.

Much appreciated.

S. Chapman

EDIT

finally got it - amazing - better than I expected - love the early Chinese armour!

Thanks for the link Universal.

Again!

Yet another mod I missed, Why is this happening to me. I've missed all the releases of this great mods.

Anyway I'm here, D/L right now.

No problem Chapman wink_o.gif. Personally I love Russian addons and addons that focus on the PLA. For VME PLA 3.1 I would recommend those who want to play it to download the russian flashpoint mirror as it has all that is needed there.

As for the ANGER-1979 (the pla 1979 mod name) , the patch download link is not working ATM.