Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

Pla 1979 released

there's a patch for the 79 mod ?

hmm I saw a screenshot from VME of a recoiless rifle (offhand it looked like a B-10) but I can't seem to locate it in the game - any ideas if they kept it or was it dropped on the cutting room floor huh.gif

Cheers,

S. Chapman

Its there in the game. I think its mounted on some PLA jeep. I forgot whats its called in the editor. But trust me its there maybe under VME/CAR

Yes there is a patch for 1979. Not sure what the patch does or adds will have to check it out later.

Extremely awesome addon of 1979 PLA! Very cool and realistic.Also wonderful texture for these PLA soldiers. Just a pity, the model of helmet is not available for the first release. By way, any chinese voice for downloading to match these soldiers?

另外有些小缺点希望能改进:

对于1979的解放军,军官和士兵服装的唯一差别是军官的军服有四个口袋而士兵的只有两个(包括班长wink_o.gif. 另外,似乎班长是不配备图囊和望远镜的. 对于前线的作战部队而言, 裤脚应该是打绑腿的.

Extremely awesome addon of 1979 PLA! Very cool and realistic great PLA troops.Also wonderful texture for these PLA soldiers. Just a pity, the model of helmet seems not available for the first release. By way, any chinese voice for downloading to match these soldiers?

And just some things could still be improved. For the PLA in 1979, the only uniform difference between officer and soldier is four-pocket jacket for officer and two-pocket for soldier, including BANZHANG. In addition, for the combat troops at that time, puttee was usually used on their trousers in the front line.

Wish there was a different link to download the PLA 1979 mod.  First link doesn't work for me.

GD Mast

ok guys tell me if im wrong ?

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -mod=@ECP -nomap -mod=@PLA

i still dont get anything at all sad_o.gif

Example:

C:\...\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@123;@456;@789

btw is there an object/unit browser where i can have previews from different mods/addons? placing all stuff in editormap is time consuming...

I can't seem to access the file from Ofp.info at all, not even with the ofp.gamepark.cz link...anyone else have this problem?

QUICK update patch link works and also the question about the recoiless gun its called the PLA1979_PW65/VME_PLA1979_Gun

can't seem to get the patch to DL correctly - also I only have 2 guns in VMEPLA-1979/Gun folder - the 60mm mortar & the 152mm howitzer - no RR observed.

Cheers,

S. Chapman

Chapman,

Please try running PLA1979 without any mods hopefully you should find more units/guns etc.... that way wink_o.gif. Also for the patch I was lucky enough to have it downloaded a few days ago and its quite small a megabyte or two but if you wish I can try and upload it to a mirror (as original link for patch is down).

Regards

Universal,

Will re-try the 1979 mod seperately. Greatly appreciated if you can put the patch to FTP.

Cheers,

S. Chapman

cycle6 quote:

Quote[/b] ]Well, Sorry for this trouble.

Because we had considered about starting ArmA mods. Thus some old plans had been delaied. However, We recently decided to make 1979mod and PLA mod on ofp more completed. PLA 3.1 is a pritty completed verson about PLA mod, and you may find download on CZ web. There is also an English manual in the pack.

For 1979mod, we planed to make it more completed after this Chinese Newyear. We will put News on CZ if we finished. Thank you for paying attention on VME.

PS: About the H6 bomber. We haven't considered about it because it never showed up in the war of 1979. PLA Airfoce didn't make any action in that war, so there is no aircraft in 1979mod.

does anyone have this on a more reliable server? i really want to download the 1979 mod but i cant seem to get any of the chinese servers to let me download it.

Quote[/b] ]QUICK update patch link works and also the question about the recoiless gun its called the PLA1979_PW65/VME_PLA1979_Gun

Is this patch for 1979 or 3.1?

@Miss_Cleo

Try this...

Right Click and Save As

Ok patch is not needed to be downloaded as it does not fix any issues etc... Instead it is some of the files from the original PLA 1979 release link but with same time stamp , size etc...

Also the next releases of PLA1979 and PLA 3.2 will have the chinese forces on the resistance side in the next releases and also the recoiless gun is still in progress and should be fixed in next releases.

Also the next releases of PLA1979 and PLA 3.2 will have the chinese forces on the resistance side in the next releases ...

RU GUO PLA ZAI RESISTANCE ZHE BIAN, NA RI BEN REN ZEN ME BAN?

For patch 3.1 some of the artillery guns have no ammo!!!!!!

Any fix available?

ta

Also the next releases of PLA1979 and PLA 3.2 will have the chinese forces on the resistance side in the next releases ...

RU GUO PLA ZAI RESISTANCE ZHE BIAN, NA RI BEN REN ZEN ME BAN?

Ni de ying yu shi zai tai li hai le biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

For patch 3.1 some of the artillery guns have no ammo!!!!!!

Any fix available?

ta

As a Chinese guy

Japan is our virture enemy(not real life now) biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

And in the MOD BOH

They are in the resistence side

So China can't be set in it

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

And PLA3.2 will retexue ZTZ99,JH7 and make marine's armored force(ZTZ63 and ZBD97 will have blue camos yay.gifyay.gif

The vehicles cause big lag in a User made MP game for some reason. In 3.1 that is

Making mp mission makin worthless! (for me anyway)