Sign in to follow this  
walker

Cloverfield

It looks excellent: Godzilla meets the documentary on sept 11 from the french guys.

Hi all

This is how true viral marketing is done

Kind Regards walker

After all the speculation as to the identity of the monster (Godzilla/Zilla/Chtulu/Barney the Dinosaur, who finally snapped [We should have seen it coming after the incident on the "Let's Help Mother Goose" episode]) - Am I the only one gripped with an irrational yet intense desire for it to be Trogdor? biggrin_o.gif

Am I the only one gripped with an irrational yet intense desire for it to be Trogdor? biggrin_o.gif

I would say:

NO

If it was Trogdor that would be AWESOMESAUCE biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hehe, I assumed this thread would be about some new, fanciful intel CPU with the "codename" cloverfield... icon_rolleyes.gif

Hehe, I assumed this thread would be about some new, fanciful intel CPU with the "codename" cloverfield... icon_rolleyes.gif

wow_o.gif That's it! There IS no monster. It's all a marketing gimmick by Intel! wink_o.gif

Has anyone taken the quiz on the main site?

While I was looking at it, something caught my eye at the bottom. Might be just my eyes, but I can definitely see some sort of facial definition, what ever it might be.

(You might want to darken the image to see it, depending on your settings)

iwondernm8.jpg

i see cloud of explosion smile_o.gif guess you imagine something in that pattern (typical human brain reaction to seek order in chaos)

Stand above or below your screen to get a bit of distorted angle of view, where the screen goes darker.

There you'll see it wink_o.gif

I'm going to wait a few days before I consider seeing the movie. If it's a godzilla re-make... forget it. It would have to be pretty freakin' amazing re-make to make me drop $10 to see it theaters, but I'm betting it will be ho-hum.

if that is the monster its nothing a few sabot rounds and hellfires couldnt bring down.  If the worst comes to the worst fire a cruise missle at it.  shouldnt have a problem with it,  becuase monsters are real.

Warning.

Spoiler ahead.

Excerpt from the movie:

img]http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/images/fsm_drawing.jpg[/img]

rofl.gif

Seriously, I had read the movie budget was quite low compared to other productions and I'm wandering if we are going (not) to see the monster at all, just like with The Blair Witch Project......

Plus I'm wondering how much a monster can resist even a couple of dozens of 120mm rounds: if I remember correctly I saw a trailer in which an Abrams fires at it....

Well, let's see....

Still it could be a monster that received an energy shield for christmas....think about it. Then the only useable weapon will be the rocket chainsaw :

chainsaw.jpg

if it's some envolved insect or similar

then remember chitin armor is one hell of nature developed material ..

so imagine our best exoskeleton soldier ... now multiply resistance by 10 to 100 times ...

then add ultra resistant body inside exo it can suffer heavy internal damage including body parts loss and still live and fight

Godzilla is its bitch. That would win a fight hands down, and if it doesn't, those weird spider things will smack the bitch up.

Quote[/b] ]nothing some napalm couldnt sort out

It didn't stop a hoard of zombies in London in 28 weeks later, it wont stop a 25,30ft... very big, monster.