Sign in to follow this  
ba2

Spanish army mod pack 2

Quote[/b] ]Where do I find/get the missions? I can't seem to find any SP missions in any of the folders or in game. Did they come with this dl or do I need to dl these missions separately?

Sorry , but the installer installs all missions , MP and SP in MP Missions directory .

Regards

Quote[/b] ]Where do I find/get the missions? I can't seem to find any SP missions in any of the folders or in game. Did they come with this dl or do I need to dl these missions separately?

Sorry , but the installer installs all missions , MP and SP in MP Missions directory .

Regards

Ahhh... I knew I should have looked there. Thanks a lot. I apologize, I guess I didn't check every folder.

The AAV7 looks great,a question.Can i do a reskin for US Marines of your AAV7? smile_o.gif

Yes or no?

yea..... reskin AAV7 for US Marines (desert) biggrin_o.gif

need permission sad_o.gif

AAVP7A1.jpg87a.jpg

I'm always getting "Cannot create system memory surface 1555;1420x850 Error code 8876086c" error when trying to launch the shortcut. I tried to fiddle with maxmem command, but the result is the same. I never experienced this error with any other mod.

Same problem here ...

Quote[/b] ]I'm always getting "Cannot create system memory surface 1555;1420x850 Error code 8876086c" error when trying to launch the shortcut. I tried to fiddle with maxmem command, but the result is the same. I never experienced this error with any other mod.

Some posts up Q1184 had the same problem and he solved it :

Quote[/b] ]I managed to launch it when I disabled Dta folder in your mod, something in bin.pbo must be screwing with my Arma.

Happy new year

Regards

i figured that myself and wanted to update my post , but i see it already got solved hehe.

happy new year yall

DaV!d Armstrong

Quoting images in a reply post.

Please read the forum rules. Normally I would not issue a WL off the bat, but you have been cut more than enough slack recently therefore your ignorance of the forum rules has resulted in +1WL

Thankyou.

Quoting images in a post is an infraction of the forum rules. I suggest you go read them.

#14) Remove image tags when quoting a post containing an image

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag so that the link is posted not the image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking.

A WL (warning level) is a box that resides under your avatar every member on the forum can have up to 4 of them a 5th WL box will result in a BAN from the forums.

ok the people who have problems whith the mod.

you have to enter in your arma folder\@ffaa and in the directory that is named whith dta change the name ani name you whant

and for the aav7 you have to wait i don't know anything habout de permission

Roger,understood.

I changed it.Please put the warning back,now i know dude.And sorry for this.

A WL will remain for 3 months at which time you can PM a moderator to have it removed.

A WL will remain for 3 months at which time you can PM a moderator to have it removed.

And what about this:

"BTT: I saw some commentars from Armstrong on Armedassault.de earlier, and I just say

Amstrong, you are an east european racism prick, that just tell shit "

He didn't get shit,thats so unfair. rofl.gif

DaV!d Armstrong

Read this post very carefully.

By posting what you did broke another rule (discussing how the board is moderated etc) now I see no value in giving you another WL unless you persist. Both you and your "friend" were give a verbal warning which is frankly more than fair.

If you wish to take this further you can PM me or of course Placebo the forum head moderator.

When you registered on the forums you agreed to the forum rules. if you do no wish to adhere to them or the forum moderators, you will have a short stay here.

Thankyou

Hello,

first i want to thank you for sharing your nice work.

The numerous units you put in, espacially the choppers are so welcomed by me... of course the most fun i get by flying choppers in ArmA.

But the Piranha and M60 do their job good too.

Sad, I have to say I had that problem too, wich is mentioned by Q... and here somewhere above.

I have deleted the "Dta"-Folder from your mod, and it works.

But I´m really interested in that stuff you put in that bin.pbo.

Surely I cannot read anything out of it.

But I´m very sure, if your bin.pbo would work for me, I would not have an Error with every start in the Editor-preview.

This Error I cannot exactly repeat, but I think it had something to do with the Ropesystem on your choppers.

I had made a little Mission with your greatfull stuff, but clicking this error byside all the time makes me... not happy^^.

Would be very happy if someone could give me a hand for that^^...

Great mod

love the creative units

but

I have a few suggestions for the next patch:

-if possible could the units and actions be in English? It was very difficult to understand what is what and who is who. I mean i can roughly understand some things but still it would be a nice touch.

-Also a minor irk for me is the "speaking in Spanish", it just seems strange, almost as if it's done through text to speech.

thanks

i asked to the guys of spanish army mod to translate the text to english, i'm waiting for his answer smile_o.gif

I seem to have a problem.

mod seems to install fine

but on running i get an error before arma runs saying

"addon ffaa_armada requires addon ffaa_famet"

the only files/folders in the ffaa mod folder is an addons folder with the following files in it

ffaa_armada.pbo                    124,8489kb

ffaa_armada_config.pbo           21kb

ffaa_armas.pbo                      206,624kb

ffaa_armas_config.pbo            129kb

there are no other files or folders in the ffaa mod folder

and looking at the files included list on armaholic where i d/l it from im missing alot of files

btw the file i d/l is called ffaa-v3.1.02.exe and is  845,234kb

any ideas whats up as i am itching to try this out,looks great!

BiGGiBs

seems to be that u dowload a corrputed pack, try from another mirror, you sould have more addons, alos a dta folder and another one called "otros" and a few readmes and icons.

only d/l it lastnight too damb!

but i was guessing it would be a matter of just re d/l it,

only have 512 connection  banghead.gif

painfully slow these days  confused_o.gif

ahh well nevermind first corrupt d/l i've had in years!

so i'll stick it on the list and re d/l overnight

thanks for the reply!

BiGGiBs

if it would be repacked as a pack of addons instead as a instaler and with zip7 , it would be 467 MB size wink_o.gif

btw, great work with this mod, i love the different sights for the G36 , and some vehicles are really good quality , not mentioning the variety of units and the customs sound , congrats thumbs-up.gif

keep it up

I do have to say one thing bravo, and very good job. I get an error when i put the Bell 412 in the game it says error rappel script missing. And are you guys planning on making the giant ship landable on with helos and all that?

the error is a bug that i don't know how eliminate so this is normal