Sign in to follow this  
stealth squirrel

Britain

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is my d*mn country, my island, its beautiful and green. I love the Chalk cliffs and the green fields. The forests and the sea's.<span id='postcolor'>

and the cold rain smile.gif

It does seem crazy to make it smaller

Speaking of Britain, does anyone else find the illegal immigrant situation annoying?

personnaly , no , since the illegal immigrants don't stay in france

So its ok to cause millions of Ås worth of damage and cost taxpayers god knows how much more.

yes as long as the taxpayers aren't french

the massive immigration is the result of the laxist laws about htis subject in uk

ok , sometimes a strict legislation about immigration is not always good but at least you don't have all the problems that you have with un-controled immigration

a thing i've never understood is why do the animals must stay in quarantine during a long time before entering uk and why the immigrants can reach london so easily

and i don't compare humans with animals , it's just a constatation

The illegal immigrants must be pissed off when they reach britain to see it rains all the time and is cold, I bet 90% would want refunds.

Pisses me off having to pay for housing for them and support them, I think people going on the doll is bad enough

Why dont they wana stay on the European mainland?

I dont really care what colour people are but it does annoy me when people start coming here for the money and dont give a shy& about the country. Some are patriotic to their former countries but not to this one.

I hate neo nazi's but I couldnt help but think about what a guy from the bnp said. In about 60 years or so the immigration problem would have got so bad that the origional people from the UK would be an ethnic minoritory themselves.

I think it would be very sad to see that happen, I find it hard to imagine it happening but the way things are going it may just happen.

The government has to do something about the immigration problem but what? It is a delicate subject..

I am in full support of the new rule for people who want to become British. They have to learn the language/culture and swear alliegence to the Queen. I know its kinda dumb swearing alliegence to the Queen but I like to think thats basically another way of swearing to the country.

Some immigrants go on the doll and do nothing for society that pi$$es me off too, but most immigrants come here for a better life and contribute a lot to the UK's economy.

Remember we did go to most of their countries and take them by the sword so they have every right to come and live here.

Why cant we be more like New Zealand or Canada and only let proffessionals in?

It wouldnt bother me if they came over here like the caribean people did in the 60s. They came here and worked which improvedm services and was cheap labour. nearly all the people that immigrate here now are on benifit and complaining that the free housing they are given and the benifits arent enough

And let's not forget that Britain colonized and raped their lands. i see some kinda poetic justince.

Well they cant be too pissed off about that, they seem more pissed off with america atm.

It wouldnt shock me too much if bin laden was found living in Birmingham, walking through Birmingham is like walking in a different country

ok , now that you've exprimed all your nationalist sentiments let's stop here and don't transform this thread in an english NPD meeting

These immigrants coming have no use they have no skills in any thing useful it would not matter so much if they were useful skilled labour but no they just cost us money and riot as they think we treat unfairly they have no rights in this country they are here because were kind enough to let them be here. But since they are here they should be made to do something we should strap some tracker to there leg so they cannot make a break for it and have them cleaning the streets doing something useful.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

uk has a constitution , right ?

in a constitution , everything that is illegal is punished .......... so why are you crying if they annoy you so much confused.gif???

don't know if you've ever heard of that , but a few years ago , a family of illegal immigrant were making an hunger strike ............ do you know how did the ministery of interior reacted ? they sent an entire CRS company to dislodge the without-papers of the church

no pity , only the policitcal refugees can come in france legaly , all the illegal immigrants if they are taken are immediatly sent in their origin country by an air france charter flight

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Feb. 26 2002,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe there will be a Welsh independance war?

biggrin.gif

explosive suicide sheep platoons tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

but without sheep how will the men keep away from bieng homos?

yes , the sheepophily is a part of the welshes traditions i think

Ok, I am Greek, I have lived in Germany for donkeys. I have been in the UK since September 2000, studying at university in both Manchester and Guildford, Surrey.

I consider myself as a guest in the UK. I try to respect the country as much as possible, try to learn one of the many accents (Guildford being Guildford...looks like I'm going down the posh route sad.gif. I wanna sound like Sara Cox though sad.gif Nothern Accent is cool+cute wink.gif Unless u get into scotland...then it gets incomprehensible....sorry Hilandor smile.gif ) and generally try to fit in and be a good citizen. I regard the UK tertiary educational system (ie universities) as the best in the world and am highly grateful that I am allowed to study here at the same cost as an English citizen (glory glory EU wink.gif ). I also support an English (Liv'pool) and a Scottish (Rangers) footie team and like watching them on TV. I really like living here.

Now, one of the earlier posts stated that the UK is getting raped up the arse by immigrants, or illegal immigrants. To tell you the honest truth...I think so too! Not only is the UK slowly becoming weirder and weirder - almost like the US! - due to overdone PC'ness, but the(illegal) immigrants are literally taking this country apart! The burnt down detention centre and the race riots in Oldham last year are only a few examples. A few days ago I read that a london council has FORBIDDEN its residents to fly the Union Jack and the St. George's Cross on the Queen's Golden Jubilee and the World Cup because it might offend non-British residents!!!!! Now excuse me, but this is UTTER bullshit!!!!! WE are the GUESTS here, so WE should take every necessary step to ensure not to offend our HOSTS (ie the British!!! )!!! Me, as a foreigner, I EXPECT these flags to be on show on these occasions! If some immigrant has a problem with British people supporting Britain...then they can kindly fuck off please! Have a little bit of respect dammit!! Thanks to these arsewipes people like me are llikely to get into trouble in the future!

When you say race riot,is that just black people or all types of people that wasn't born in the UK ? When you say riot,was it like the 92 race riots in LA ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Feb. 28 2002,03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When you say race riot,is that just black people or all types of people that wasn't born in the UK ? When you say riot,was it like the 92 race riots in LA ?<span id='postcolor'>

Mostly Asians (all sorts) plus everyone else.

We do not have black discrimination here.

aaaaaahhhhhh

do you have any efficiency anti-riot unit ?

almost all the illegal immigrants are from ancient uk colonies , uls some more due the recent conflict around the world

I be welsh and i am in favour of devolution.the english forcebly took over wales and i want my country back. wales,scotland and ireland deserve independance.

Sheep?i have never made love to a sheep but i guess its better than being english,,,cos no-one likes you..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stealth squirrel @ Feb. 28 2002,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sheep?i have never made love to a sheep but i guess its better than being english,,,cos no-one likes you..<span id='postcolor'>

agreed tounge.gif