Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed v0.36 released

Oh man!! I just heard the DING from a hint message!! Haha, can't believe that got ported over too.... Who's the sinister one of the group that wanted to make sure that made it over?!

Edit: Wow the island anims behind the menu as well as the credits look similar too. Nice.

Reminds you at the old times, no? biggrin_o.gif

Thanks a lot guys, something i've been looking forward to in a looong time.

PS - Added UK Mirror - GOL-clan.net - check Wiki smile_o.gif

Thanks a lot guys, something i've been looking forward to in a looong time.

PS - Added UK Mirror - GOL-clan.net - check Wiki smile_o.gif

Thank you. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

In some CWR screens I've seen units with different camouflage or other minor differences compared to the ones in the demo. Will you at some point release those as a bonus?

Just asking since I really liked the camouflage in this pic xmas_o.gif

Those in the pics were from early on builds. Ebud will have to speak to them.

If anyone is interested I just copied Steal the Car from my OFP folder to my ArmA missions folder, fired up the mission and it worked. Although I did get an error about the missing Hind.

Edit:

However I can't seem to get the de-PBO'ed mission showing up in the editor despite renaming to cwr_abel. Any ideas?

Edit 2:

It's likely a lot of things were FUBAR in the mission but the whole thing seemed to work perfectly eg voice files, cutscenes, mission finishing etc.

xmas_o.gif

You will get more then just a missing hind wink_o.gif

Some missions from ofp might work without doing anything but most needs at least some editing.

These mission will all be released with the full version, most of them with new sounds (like in Ambush).

Cheers guys! The new units look great! And Malden is awesome, Great pack guys. Imagination is running wild! smile_o.gif

Can't wait for the rest of it to come out. But that will happen when it happens.

Merry Xmass! xmas_o.gif

Thank you, i`ve been waiting for that. notworthy.gif

Quite some time past by, since we have played the OFP-Demo.

The dl is done, i have to play. biggrin_o.gif

I just copied Steal the Car from my OFP folder to my ArmA missions folder, fired up the mission and it worked.

hehe, great find .. havent bothered trying until now but the outcome was great!

Anyone remeber this scene?

arma_cwrtcm.jpg

^^ "Teh crap mishun" in all it´s ArmA beauty! biggrin_o.gif

Having a go converting KMM - Choplifter tomorrow .. that gotta be my favourite mishun after Ambush.

Yippieee!!! xmas_o.gif

Thank you very much for everyone who worked on this and for BIS for the help/permission to make it! Much appreciated!

<off to download>

Great stuff, friends. Nothing to add.

now this is really a surprise ! yay.gif just enter the forum and watch this , thank you all involved in this project and happy Christmas Eve to BIS and the community xmas_o.gif

Congratulations to the team for this first release! It's wonderful to get back to playing on the islands we all fell in love with back in the day; personally, I can't wait to put in some hours on Malden, and look forward to seeing the others soon.

In order to help kick-start the public mission-making process with the demo, I have updated BAS f to include support for Malden. A link to the relevant thread can be found in my sig below. If the owner(s) of this thread care to put a link in the top post as well, that would be superb. Let's see some retro missions ASAP!

smile_o.gif

just curious, is it supposed to take out all ARMA vehicles like the Hmmwv's with the M2's and stuff too?

i've just taken a look at malden and i almost wet my pants , it's beauuuuuutiful inlove.gifnotworthy.gif what a memories bring me this mod .

By the way , i found out that @NWD_Ballistics are incompatible with this mod , the soldiers have no ammo even though they have magazines in the inventory

*national anthem of the Soviet Union*

YESSSSS~! finally the day have come, thankyou guys notworthy.gif