Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed v0.36 released

So.. This is for 1.08? The shortcuts are pointing to that exe and I need the disk?

No problem, just wondering. I just recollect that it was delayed because of the 1.09b?

As the readme states, CWR is for 1.09. The shortcus point to the normal exe for the "long view" (release of the next non-beta patch). In the main ArmA directory there should be a .bat to start CWR with a beta patch (i.e. 1.09) installed. wink_o.gif

In the main ArmA directory there should be a .bat to start CWR with a beta patch (i.e. 1.09) installed. wink_o.gif

Not in my arma directory.

But no problem for me, I fix it myself.

And I had to go on vacation for christmas banghead.gif

haha awesome can't wait to try it out when I get back home xmas_o.gif

Excellent news CWR team.

I dont think I will have family days this year with Christmas, they see me the whole year already anyway yay.gif

I cant wait to try this smile_o.gif

And I had to go on vacation for christmas banghead.gif

haha awesome can't wait to try it out when I get back home xmas_o.gif

Go figure. Enjoy vacation either way. biggrin_o.gif

In the main ArmA directory there should be a .bat to start CWR with a beta patch (i.e. 1.09) installed. wink_o.gif

Not in my arma directory.

But no problem for me, I fix it myself.

Sorry, our mistake.

You can get a little "hotfix" with the bats here (4kb). Thanks to ArmAholic for hosting it. smile_o.gif

I was just curious why this requires the 1.09 engine? Also, you recommend playing with the Lowplants addon?

Regardless... downloading now!

Doolittle

I was just curious why this requires the 1.09 engine? Also, you recommend playing with the Lowplants addon?

Regardless... downloading now!

Doolittle

1. We're giving the M113 other magazines than stock ArmA does. Beta 1.09 does that as well. We had the choice between using 1.08 (M113 won't work with 1.09 then) or making it dependable on the 1.09 pbo which changes the M113. wink_o.gif

2. LowPlants = better performance. thumbs-up.gif

grats boys (CWR)

thanks for your hard work.

this is one of the days in ArmA short history, if not the best.

Guest Ti0n3r

After some testing... I'm stunned by the visual quality of the mod. Really, this is the best stuff I've seen in ArmA so far. Congratulations CWR team!

One little issue; I get a CTD at the start of the Ambush mission. Anyone else get that?

Anyway; notworthy.gifxmas_o.gif

Just thought I'd add my congratulations to you guys as well...

Guess this means I'll actually start playing ArmA now....  hmm... time for a banner update I think.. tounge2.gif

Well done again guys! And Merry Christmas Everybody!!

B

How do you dare doing this when I'm over 700km away from my gaming computer?!

I won't be at it until at Friday!

Now I'll have to sleep away all Christmas so I don't long myself to death sad_o.gif

After some testing... I'm stunned by the visual quality of the mod. Really, this is the best stuff I've seen in ArmA so far. Congratulations CWR team!

One little issue; I get a CTD at the start of the Ambush mission. Anyone else get that?

Anyway; notworthy.gifxmas_o.gif

Any (useful) RPT messages or an error message?

Happened to me too in the beginning..

Any chances you´ve got lowplants running together with CWR?

Try without smile_o.gif

edit: Has the grass been changed since RC1 ?

It now fits more to the lighter toned ground malden has, but also some parts of stock ArmA "fresh" green weed including flowers show up every few meters...looks a bit odd, i still like it though.

We just added a "known issues" section to our wiki page: here. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Try without smile_o.gif

Thanks, that worked hehe stupid me tounge2.gif So, probably caused by Lowplants then.

I can't take this any more!! crazy_o.gif

So many goodies in such a short space of time, uuuuh.

Bugger off Santa, this comunity is taking over from you.

Thanks for so much hard work, I'm sure that I'll enjoy every single minute of game play with this.

Merry Christmas all.

Try without smile_o.gif

Thanks, that worked hehe stupid me tounge2.gif So, probably caused by Lowplants then.

I'm rather sure that I've been playing Ambush with Lowplants often. Gonna check that. huh.gif

Try without smile_o.gif

I'm rather sure that I've been playing Ambush with Lowplants often. Gonna check that. huh.gif

I´m rather sure that i almost had a seizure while trying to figure out that error when i first got CWR biggrin_o.gif

Here´s my specific "setup":

Lowplants - 1st release - installed while QG was installed too - edited sara_grass.pbo to work w/o QG - no worky with Ambush

edit: Just tried and could´nt reproduce with 1.09 running..

Noticed something else though:

- In Ambush after your group died you can team switch to the Jeep driver. And if you do so his head keeps sticking through the roof biggrin_o.gif

Oh man!! I just heard the DING from a hint message!! Haha, can't believe that got ported over too.... Who's the sinister one of the group that wanted to make sure that made it over?!

Edit: Wow the island anims behind the menu as well as the credits look similar too. Nice.

Oh man!! I just heard the DING from a hint message!! Haha, can't believe that got ported over too.... Who's the sinister one of the group that wanted to make sure that made it over?!

Log from Demo Alpha 071105

Quote[/b] ]*OFP hint pling is back

Was added by T_D who did the OFP UI... I had the idea for that, if I'm not mistaken. biggrin_o.gif