Sign in to follow this  
tylerdurden

Merry christmas from finland

I remember seeing this a few years ago, it's a low budget amateur short right? Really good quality and an interesting premise.

Another excellent amateur short I saw around the same time was "Batman Dead End"

Anyways I think we can safely say this Christmas movie belongs in OT not here smile_o.gif

I remember seeing this a few years ago, it's a low budget amateur short right? Really good quality and an interesting premise.

Classic! biggrin_o.gif

It's not totally amateur, those actors are at least some level famous in Finnish TV/movie scene. One of them even too much. Low budget it could be, with really fine finish though.

That's the way we spend holidays in Finland. Get naked and roam in forests... and avoid the evil hunters! Fight the random encounters with polar bears. Loot the Santa's workshop.

Happy holidays! xmas_o.gif

Yeah it's not strictly amateur as in 100% amateur working on it but compared to most released movies it is, I noticed on their website there's a sequel of sorts.

Nice!

I too have a foggy memory of seeing this earlier... can't remember when. But it's a well-done short film, original to say the least.

yeah there seems to be quite a lot of staff behind it if you read the credits at the end... a couple of commercial companies also listed there.

Hyvvee Joulua!

xmas_o.gif

this

is

disturbing....

if someone wants to come thru my chimney im gonna give him a greeting with remington 500...

if someone wants to come thru my chimney

Interesting choice of words wink_o.gifwhistle.gif

Loved the movie (and part 2 of it) yay.gif

ahahah rofl.gif

Just using this thread for the usual gereetings now:

Merry Christmas to all of ya!

Don´t drink too much and drive safely xmas_o.gif

uhm.. wut?

That's a bit hard to explain you know, there are minors in these forums and... well you might find out one day. whistle.gif

Merry christmas everyone, relaxing holidays and many useful presents.

xmas_o.gif

That first video would've gone great with some Kevin Bloody Wilson music rofl

The movie is originally made by a commercial agency to distribute it to their clients as christmaspresents. The actors are quite famous here in Finland.

When i will have kids, it will be obligatory to wath these 2 films every christmas.

have fun on holidays!!

xmas_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Aye. Merry Christmas people. Don't drink too much xmas_o.gif

And a big thank you to the CWR team for the nice xmas present they gave me biggrin_o.gif