Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

Xam 1.4 released

Basically, you don't have to make 2 versions since you can directly carry that out via a main 'Stringtable' file containing all wanted languages.

Therefore, you would save 500 MB.

regards,

TB

wow its a late friday löl the half day is over rofl.gif cant wait banghead.gif

"your basically torturing the community"

Next time I would not make English version  confused_o.gif

I think he was kidding... crazy_o.gif

I think? Gotta love the internet.

you said 24 hours last night and that would make a 4pm GTM released although at 12 today you said 5 hours.. now now you cant change your mind tounge2.gif people are litrially dieing for this.. suicide bombers have started to go rampaging becuase they never got the password and think of all the seal hunters who went out this morning becuase they didnt have the password.. ^^ Think of the Baby Seals wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Its Friday France and England time, shouldn't this be out yet?  crazy_o.gif   whistle.gif   confused_o.gif

patience my young friend.

Amazing, we waited for so many addons and games weeks, months if not years and still there is such a "ZOMG i cant wait" hysteria going on xmas_o.gif

Just sit back and wait and enjoy it as soon as its out.

but it <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>IS</span> a <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE</span> thing u know? biggrin_o.gif

Seems this way of release is the perfect concept to make the people really really want something *takes note* ^^

Quote[/b] ]Seems this way of release is the perfect concept to make the people really really want something *takes note* ^^

Yup totally agree. This should be made a government way to interrogate people.