Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

Xam 1.4 released

when i install this, will my old mods like troops, choppers, and so on be deleted? hope not...

woow 1900 kb/s done in 6 minutes awesome ! now the password loL! i dont think it wud be 12345 whistle.gif

24 hours left wink_o.gif

Oh noes you said 24 hours left at 16:18.. where do you live noooo sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Maybe you can be early? They always say its good to be early right?  tounge2.gif pretty please.. that nuke just looks soo awesome we are also getting ready to made a XAM 1.4 clan server too

Yippy

Maybe you can be early? They always say its good to be early right? tounge2.gif pretty please.. that nuke just looks soo awesome we are also getting ready to made a XAM 1.4 clan server too

Yippy

I Second that biggrin_o.gif

Pretty please with a cherry on top (or various other fruit)

how about a xmas pud :P

will any of my addons be removed if i install this? huh.gif

No smile_o.gif

please snake release it military style at 0:00 zulu (gmt)

The most cruel thing is that I'm leaving on holiday tomorrow morning. So I won't be able to play XAM for about 10 days just because we don't get the password......

The most cruel thing is that I'm leaving on holiday tomorrow morning. So I won't be able to play XAM for about 10 days just because we don't get the password......

oh the humanity, please let this man have his holiday wish and the password already......

after all, it is friday... gmt

woow 1900 kb/s done in 6 minutes awesome ! now the password loL! i dont think it wud be 12345 whistle.gif

Too much Mel Books.

Where is a hacker when someone needs him? mad_o.gif

Too much Mel Books.

Where is a hacker when someone needs him? mad_o.gif

dang, if i only had linux installed on my rig right now.....

5h in to friday and no password humm i wonder if when entered if it removes your arma dir and pops a messages saying "XAM rules Now wait a week for the password haha happy crimbo" that would make my week

One could think the world stop spinning if you don't have the password in time.

Have you ever heard of timezones? He said on friday, not at which time. If he posts the password today at 23:59 his time it's still friday. wink_o.gif

One could think the world stop spinning if you don't have the password in time.

Have you ever heard of timezones? He said on friday, not at which time. If he posts the password today at 23:59 his time it's still friday.  wink_o.gif

or in other words, he is a sadist tounge2.gif

I bet Snake has to work during the day so my best bet is that he will release the pass after working hours. So lets set it to 18:00 CET shall we biggrin_o.gif