Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

Xam 1.4 released

What are the new things in this version, i went to that page and it just says it in french or somethin..

What are the new things in this version, i went to that page and it just says it in french or somethin..

<s>I'm in the same boat, I've been struggling since the release of XAM to find a list of what the hell this mod actually does. Apart from a few screenshots showing some re-tex'd units. Is there an actual changelog somewhere?</s>

edit: I've found a 12mb manual for download HERE (Armaholic). I'm d/loading it now and hopefully this tell me what the XAM threads fail to.

additional: It does give a feature list but only for v1.305 not 1.4.

<s>I'm in the same boat, I've been struggling since the release of XAM to find a list of what the hell this mod actually does. Apart from a few screenshots showing some re-tex'd units. Is there an actual changelog somewhere?</s>

edit: I've found a 12mb manual for download HERE (Armaholic). I'm d/loading it now and hopefully this tell me what the XAM threads fail to.

additional: It does give a feature list but only for v1.305 not 1.4.

I asked Snake about this and he said a changelog will be released with the official release of XAM 1.4 Friday.

Till than the change logs only show changes till the previous version.

thumbs-up.gif

thanks snake already downloaded thumbs-up.gif

since it has been downloaded more than 10.000 times from Armaholic i suppose everybody already has it and therefore you can post the password , don't you ? tounge2.gif

FRIDAY! omg, cannot wait. so as youwe said, is paradrop support awaible again as you promised?? smile_o.gif

"will be back in 1.4"

biggrin_o.gif

@Killskin

Yes smile_o.gif

All you need is to put in the pass which you will get friday.

So, save it somewhere on your HD and open it friday.

Instand action smile_o.gif

I kinda like the idea, for waiting to open, so just like an xmas present.. rofl.gif

i gave this file to jack bauer. he promised to give me the pw tonite :-)

Hi guys.

Its also necessary download XAM 1.3 ? or just need XAM 1.4 for play?

Greetings smile_o.gif

You just need to download XAM1.4

no need for 1.3 smile_o.gif

I kinda like the idea, for waiting to open, so just like an xmas present.. rofl.gif

good idea !

I spoke to snake about that, and...

he decided to release the XAM1.4 only tuesday december the 25th, at 7 o'clock.

so it would really be a christmas present.

NOT ! xmas_o.gif

I kinda like the idea, for waiting to open, so just like an xmas present..  rofl.gif

good idea !

I spoke to snake about that, and...

he decided to release the XAM1.4  only tuesday december the 25th, at 7 o'clock.

so it would really be a christmas present.

NOT !  xmas_o.gif

Oh damn, there's me thinkin out loud again.. crazy_o.gif

Here's hoping the password gets released at 00.00 hours on friday and not in the afternoon or evening. So we only have to wait 24more hours whistle.gif

Here's hoping the password gets released at 00.00 hours on friday and not in the afternoon or evening. So we only have to wait 24more hours whistle.gif

Oh god. Just picture how this thread is gonna look from 12:01am France time until he does. Damn sure it's gonna be hard for me not to check every 5mins. These guys do a tremendous job with their mods. This will be a fun weekend indeed. biggrin_o.gif

Change log please.

lol i know, i kinda wanna get excited, but for all I know there might not be anything good in this version =/