Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

People whom i plan to kill soon:

Ok.. so I got to the store to buy some oil (for truck) all I have is the 4 quarts of oil.. nothing more..

Victim one: the owner of the store,

he/she must die for only having people on 3 lanes in the middle of the evening which is the most busy time for that store.. EVERYONE knows that... but nooo lets run a skeleton crew at the buisy time of day.. DEATH

anywho the shortest lane has like 8 people in it so i get in that one.

Victim two: the screaming elf baby.

The woman in front of me had this kid who was probably 3 years old.. it had very large ears.. like an elf.. it was a most ugly baby.. anyway this kid WOULD NOT SHUT UP.. just screaming and screaming.. the most ear pearcing horrid scream EVER.. then it puked "spit up" as they call it.. wow sour milk smell great.. . DEATH

so the line agonizingly progresses foreward.. finally there is but one person in front of me... the woman with the vomit launching elf demon got out of line... to go kill the child I believe..

Victim 3: the idiot who buys things with 3 different methods of pay..

this one is GREAT.. this twat with some dog food, a magazine and various items gets up there and after the total is shown they say.. umm can I split this between a check and 2 credit cards??

Victim 4: the checker for saying yes..

anyway of course this fat rancid trollbeast has not gotten her shit ready to pay.. nope, she actis as if having to get something out of her purse has come as a total suprise... so she fumbles her chubby nappy fingers into her oversised WW2 parachute purse to extract a checkbook and her credit cards.. after another 15 min of "id please" and recept and filling out that check book... Jabba the Bitch shuffles her house of pancake inhaling ass out of the way MY TURN!.. checker bastard rings my shit up, pay with good old fashon cash.. and Im done.. Im still in too bad of mood to even BEGIN fucking with my truck... aagghh!!

I feel better now though wink.gif

LOL, sounds like a typical day at WalMart, I avoid large discount stores like the plauge.

Seriously Wobble, you have to take out your frustation on something before you go nuts tounge.gif Might I suggest shooting cans? Oh, make sure they are empty first biggrin.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Feb. 26 2002,07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot me!!!

*cries*<span id='postcolor'>

Don`t cry Black Op!!!

There is a long row of people who surely want to kill you, too wink.gif

Avon Lady, Personally I'd say more like 98%.

Just reminds you people. Whoever, anytime might just SNAP and stalk from office to office with an AR-15 semi automatic assault rifle pumping rounds after rounds into colleagues and co-workers. This oxford tied psycho had probably spent hours at home, filing a little cross to the tip of each bullet with a rattail file. So when the bullets hit flesh, they fracture along the fault lines. You see your gut chakra opening. Do not make a mistake: This person could be anyone. It could be somebody you have known for a long time.

So Wobble, tell us again what you are doing at home, when you cannot get any sleep? Does it involve a rattail file?

in france , 85% of the persons responsible of bloddy crimes were well known by their victim (familly , co-worker ... )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Feb. 26 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just reminds you people. Whoever, anytime might just SNAP and stalk from office to office with an AR-15 semi automatic assault rifle pumping rounds after rounds into colleagues and co-workers. This oxford tied psycho had probably spent hours at home, filing a little cross to the tip of each bullet with a rattail file. So when the bullets hit flesh, they fracture along the fault lines. You see your gut chakra opening. Do not make a mistake: This person could be anyone. It could be somebody you have known for a long time.

So Wobble, tell us again what you are doing at home, when you cannot get any sleep? Does it involve a rattail file?<span id='postcolor'>

nah, dont make em fracture, that just makes em hurt more!! what you do, is make them hollowpoint! then they rip open as they go inside, and are extremly hard to take out because they mushroom out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Feb. 26 2002,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nah, dont make em fracture, that just makes em hurt more!!<span id='postcolor'>

See? You SHOULD make the bullets fracture to make these people feel even a fraction of the pain you're feeling inside you when you have to put up with all this vermin, Wobble...

if you want them to feel a lot of pain a solution :

the nail launcher

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stalk from office to office with an AR-15 semi automatic assault rifle pumping rounds after rounds into colleagues and co-workers.<span id='postcolor'>

Oligo: If you are going to steal lines from 'FightClub' again, at least get it right. It was an AR-10 not a 15,....geez.

This is the second time I recall you stealing lines from 'FightClub', please stop it or I will have you charged with plagarism. tounge.gif

It was a good movie, don't abuse it! biggrin.gif

Tyler

I slammed monkey lib front's testicles in a screen door after he told me a flash cartoon I posted wasnt funny tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,10:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">in france , 85% of the persons responsible of bloddy crimes were well known by their victim (familly , co-worker ... )<span id='postcolor'>

i can never quite figure out the french....

Will still understand Twang 3 if I never saw Twang 1 or 2??

i like torture, my favortires are the rack and my method of 1000 paper cuts on the body then a swin in lemon juice hahahaha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Feb. 27 2002,01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oligo: If you are going to steal lines from 'FightClub' again, at least get it right. It was an AR-10 not a 15,....geez.

This is the second time I recall you stealing lines from 'FightClub', please stop it or I will have you charged with plagarism.  tounge.gif

It was a good movie, don't abuse it!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, man, it was actually quoted from the book. And I'm sorry I didn't have the book here with me to copy it EXACTLY. Anyway, what's wrong with quoting? Do you want references to go with that or what?