http://www.hobbiesguinea.com/product_info.php?products_id=1119

A rolls royce armored car

http://www.warwheels.net/RollsRoyce1920Mark1INDEX.html

And Lancia armored car

http://www.warwheels.net/LanciaIZM1918Armored%20CarINDEX.html

here are more fotos of planes and cars

http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum....ts.html

please cavalry units and wagons.

@ PEPE : i know most of the armored car that did exist during that war, even if i'm always looking after good documents...

I mainly meant what armored car would you like to see the most in my mod, assuming that being alone i can't model n' texture more than one by Army (one for the French, one for the British and so on...i think none for the Germans that didn't seem to be using them on a large scale, am i right ?).

I think the French one may be the White armored car (American chassis with French armor).

@ RockIslandMarine : my motorcycle is a "generic" one, close from the Triumph (and seamingly the HD too...). The handlebars are too high, but that's to fit to the BIS "jawadriver" anim. I should modify that anim, but i'm too lazzy  whistle.gif

@ Sudayev : thanks for the info, i know that wounderfull site well (landships). But i'd prefer the "simple" Daimler marienwagen, 4 wheeled... What do you think ?

Quote[/b] ]@ Sudayev : thanks for the info, i know that wounderfull site well (landships). But i'd prefer the "simple" Daimler marienwagen, 4 wheeled... What do you think ?

You`re welcome. I think that four wheeled truck would be more accurate in this case because caterpillar tracks entered in service circa 1917-1918.

And thank you for adding bicycle. Bullseye! God bless not the queen but bicycle (Sorry fellow Brits, dont shoot me please. Just kidding;)).

I read an interesting article in magazine regarding bicycle use in both great wars and some of the bicycle were even used as heavy machinegun carriers.

From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_infantry

Quote[/b] ]During World War I, cycle-mounted infantry, scouts, messengers and ambulance carriers were extensively used by all combatants. Italy used bicycles with the Bersaglieri (light infantry units) until the end of the war. German Army Jäger (light infantry) battalions each had a bicycle company (Radfahr-Kompanie) at the outbreak of the war, and additional companies were raised during the war bringing the total to 80 companies, a number of which were formed into eight Radfahr-Bataillonen (bicycle battalions). In its aftermath, the German Army conducted a study on the use of the cycle and published its findings in a report entitled Die Radfahrertruppe

Ok, news from the WW1 factory :

Renault FT 17 tanks, with and withou camo, and Captured (model by Spad, textures by me, tracks are IOE modified ones) :

ww1tank1rn7.jpg

French White Armored Cars, with and without camo :

ww1tank2ec9.jpg

Wow nice tanks, lol i would certainly like to drive areound in them. i bet the speed is quite low. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Wow nice tanks, lol i would certainly like to drive areound in them. i bet the speed is quite low

Yep, real speed is 8 km/h on roads, i think that a "maxspeed" of 15km/h suits to OFP.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Nothing else to say

ProfTournesol will you also add the right amount of the crew?

Like in the Renault FT 17 there was a commander and one driver.

And the speed... I can't wait for tactical multiplayer "Trenchwars

biggrin_o.gif "

It will be getting really hot with slow... what do I say really slow support in multiplayer when your squad is hiding in the trench and are short before getting over run by the enemie and you are just hoping "WHERE ARE THESE DAMN TANKS!!"....... just dreaming biggrin_o.gif

Amazing work ProfTournesol

Renault FT 17 tank:

Engine:Renault 4-cyl petrol

39 hp (29 kW)

Operational range: 65 km

Speed: 7 km/h

Good work there Profesor Tourensol, your work is beatiful so far, but I ve got a question: what's about US Army during WWI, are you working on some US units?

Any new update or plane for release it (I would play with the F-17 tanks!!!wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Good work there Profesor Tourensol, your work is beatiful so far, but I ve got a question: what's about US Army during WWI, are you working on some US units?

Yes, US Army is in the pipe

Quote[/b] ]Any new update or plane for release it (I would play with the F-17 tanks!!!

My wife recently had very serious health trouble, which took me away from my computer for a couple of weeks. But don't be afraid, i'll go on working on this mod soon (i'm currently reworking Spad Mark IV tank).

My wife recently had very serious health trouble

Sorry to hear that, i hope she gets better.

I like those units with gasmasks, will there be any gas included within the mod?

I mean, some yellow gas like the mustardgas (dont know if this is the right translation, but it was used during WW1) like just for eyecandy because i guess its pretty hard to do a gas that actually damages you for OFP, correct me if im wrong.

a fairly simple script could provide mustard gas, it would make more sense keeping the mod concentrated on units and what not.

Mmm, well, quoting myself :

Then I got DingMatt permission to use his gas script, which i modified to give gas a "Mustard color", incapacitating and hurting soldiers, then causing them to put their gas mask on. I'm using it along with Reyhard artillery barrage script, and i'll then give "gas ammunitions" to artillery canons once they will be done (my next main concern).

I'm glad for that script, it will give the game a more authentic feel with the threat of gas about.

Quote[/b] ]This is super mod. Ehm... when will download?

When finished...and as you see, the minimod isn't "mini" any longer...

And some news : British Mark IV tank (female as FT17), model by Spad, textures by me (outside) and by Spad (inside) :

British one :

ww1tank3xj7.jpg

German captured one :

ww1tank4ml9.jpg

Only one turret is functional, but it doesn't really matter, the tank will face you when it wants to shoot you...The second turret is showing muzzle flash when the functional one is firing. Maximum speed in game : 8 km/h...

Mustard gas picture :

ww1gas3wv1.jpg

How does Mustard gas script work :

(1) Boom (shell fired by field artillery for example)

(2) Gas is spreading, clouds are following the wind direction (that's why mustard gas coming from one of your shell can come back to your position...)

(3) Each unit near a mustard cloud is infected, whatever side it is from (the laggy part of the script, that's why one or two mustard shells are enough)

(4) The unit coughs, then knees for a while, then takes a little dammage, then put its mask on if it has one.

(5) If the unit has its mask on, it cannot be infected by the gas anymore.

Great work! Mustard gas looks cool. I can't wait to see the French infantry advancing through the gas pistols.gif .

I assume the unit dies...

Awesome work, keep it up !

Fab