Sign in to follow this  
csj

Binpbo personal edition problem

Changes I make in O2 lately are not showing in game.

Example I change the angle of a gun mount from straight up and down to slanted.

Save P3d file, Bin it and then view in game - nothing  crazy_o.gif

O2 Buldozer pic

prob2-1.jpg

In game pic after being binned.

prob1.jpg

the model shown in this pic was the state of the p3d 2 days ago, lots of changes since then but it keep appearing in game.

I have even tried deleting all related folders and old pbo off pc, deleted the files from the Bin Temp folder and Arma addons folder so there is no conflicts.

Re binned p3d and get same result.

Would like some light shed on this problem plz

help.gif

Hmmm seems odd, but the obvious question is (yes, sorry, you probably already checked), is there a copy of the p3d in an ArmA folder somewhere or even PBO'ed up into another unrelated file ?

By your comment I guess you know it runs temparary directories.

Check your turret config:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">minTurn = 30;

maxTurn = 150;

initTurn = 90;

maybe you didn't change it from default....

Also check model.cfg of your model, animations class (mainTurret, mainGun)

the guns work fine thanks ShakI,

it is the physical changes I make in O2 that are not transferring over to the game.

check the temp folder defined in binpbo, there are backups of the models, shouldnt affect binpbo if sourcepath is defined correct

i had this once, i copied a selfmade test addon in a mod addon folder instead in my main addon folder like i usually do. every newer version i then copied in the main addonfolder didnt showed up ingame. so maybe do a windows search on your drives for a "forgotten copy"

thanks for reply Scars09

I learnt that early on in ArmA modelling as well, drives you nuts until you work out whats wrong.

I have fixed the problem and narrowed the source down to I think shadow lods in a different model but one that was defined in the same cfg.

After remaking shadow lods and 2 res lods and geo lods everything seems to be back to normal.

That is that binpbo still hangs itself every now and then put atleast its doing its job.