Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

Rh aks pack 1.0

I think the MARPAT pack for OFP had one. It was just a suggestion anyway, no need to be so smart...

I was able to run the pack without major problems so far using standard ArmA. I'll look into it some more. I did get somekind of scope error pop-up though.

errorri8.jpg

The overall quality of the weapons is some of the best yet, in my opinion.

I was able to run the pack without major problems so far using standard ArmA. I'll look into it some more. I did get somekind of scope error pop-up though.

errorri8.jpg

You need Queen Gambit expansion that's all

wtf how lame this is like the 859th AK pack made. make some guns taht havent been made no one cares if yours looks 2% better i already have a million aks banghead.gif

wtf how lame this is like the 859th AK pack made. make some guns taht havent been made no one cares if yours looks 2% better i already have a million aks banghead.gif

Seems only like the 2nd... huh.gif And the other ones are just reskins.

That was a stupid comment from you...

lol im serious, i mean, he did a nice job on them they look great and all but are the majority of us going to take the time when we already have a million kinds of AKS and SVDs and dragonovs and VSVs   make some cool guns goodnight.gif

what would be the shizzle and i have not seen one made yet, make a silenced automatic handgun for the secondary slot. theres silenced pistols, and mac10s and mp5ks but no mac10sd or mp5ksd, for secondary yay.gif

ex. http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=68350

ex. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1611

ex. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1529

theres like 6 or 7 more too.

Cant see where you are helping.

It seems you just are no fan of the east stuff and a bit annoyed that we dont have a gazillon of M4s like we had in OFP wink_o.gif

All your links lead me to very different packs, one has only SVDs, the SLA pack has more rare things like Bizon

And the RHS pack has a mixture of many but misses a few weapons the others have, so all have a right to exist i think.

Dont worry there will be tons of us rifles aswell soon enough.

Grab Skavens ACS they come with tons of exellent western weapons.

Or just wait for Roberts western pack.

Thx all again smile_o.gif

Tommorrow or in Saturday i will release biz and signed versions of AKS and pistol pack with new and better NMaps , i hope to biz and signed right  crazy_o.gif

BTW classnames  tounge2.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Weapons  -  Ammo

RH_ak47      RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_aks47     RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_aks47b    RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_ak47gl     RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag , 1Rnd_HE_GP25

RH_akm        RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_akms       RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_akmsp     RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag

RH_akmgl      RH_30Rnd_762x39_mag , 1Rnd_HE_GP25

RH_rk95        RH_30Rnd_762x39_rkmag

RH_an94       RH_30Rnd_545x39_an94_mag

RH_an94gl       RH_30Rnd_545x39_an94_mag , 1Rnd_HE_GP25

RH_aks74u    RH_30Rnd_545x39_AKSU_mag

RH_aks74usd      30Rnd_545x39_AKSD

RH_aks74upt RH_30Rnd_545x39_AKSU_mag , RH_1Rnd_30mm

RH_svd         10Rnd_762x54_SVD

RH_svdb        10Rnd_762x54_SVD

lol im serious, i mean, he did a nice job on them they look great and all but are the majority of us going to take the time when we already have a million kinds of AKS and SVDs and dragonovs and VSVs   make some cool guns goodnight.gif

what would be the shizzle and i have not seen one made yet, make a silenced automatic handgun for the secondary slot. theres silenced pistols, and mac10s and mp5ks but no mac10sd or mp5ksd, for secondary yay.gif

ex.   http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=68350

ex. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1611

ex. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1529

theres like 6 or 7 more too.

The tools are free to download mate - go for it! smile_o.gif

(another one of those "3 posts, no grammar and throwing his weight around" type of people, sheesh crazy_o.gif )

Very nice, thanks for all the hard work! Did you guys noticed something funny? I swear, when you shoot the Ak-74SU, the echo sounds like "threesome" rofl.gif Awesome!

CURSOR, it is probably not a good idea to ask guys who make AK's to just drop it and star making MP5's. Ask those who make something that is close to MP5's, you might get your wish there.

The AK's are great and so are the sounds for them. I thought that the Abakan was a little too black. Maybe brighten it up a little would show more texture and rivets and all that, it should look a little better that way. But that's just imo. Overall, this is a great pack!

Very nice, thanks for all the hard work! Did you guys noticed something funny? I swear, when you shoot the Ak-74SU, the echo sounds like "threesome" rofl.gif Awesome!

LOL yea there is a voice there.

The grenades from the GP-30 launcher seem to drop way too much. The grenades from the other launcher (BS1?) go much further, maybe too far? huh.gif

Also, the muzzleflash looks odd from 1st person, especially aiming down the sights - where you see a line (a polygon from the flash) sticking up when you fire. Saw this on other addons too, like the RHS weapons. Maybe 1st person view can get a seperate muzzleflash model, made to be seen from that angle?

These weapons do look very good and work just fine with mods like the tracers smile_o.gif

Documented speed for BS-1 is 100-105 m/s, so I just did it this way. As for GP-30, they drop just like GP25 in Arma, it's just the model or the camera look are set up not for 150 but rather about 50 meters smile_o.gif Just aim higher, that's all.

this AK47 from CS do not keep real proportions, please take under model photo of real gun and you will see, that it looks like "perspective" look, in some parts too small in some too big,

just take photo of real AK and compare as "background"

Does the AN-94 have a recoiling barrel like the real thing? smile_o.gif

Yes it has. How come did i not notice it before lol.