Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

Armatube

armatube.jpg

A new website has born! ArmA-tube!

ArmAtube is a place where you can watch, upload and share armed assault videos and movies. ArmAtube is dedicated for only armed assault videos and other BIS game videos.

On ArmAtube you can easily upload your video and share it! It doesn't have to be a movie with a story or anything you can even upload your video showing your addon in game.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Visit armatube.info</span>

haha great idea! smile_o.gif

Looks very well designed too smile_o.gif

Gonna sign up now and take a look biggrin_o.gifyay.gif

Thanks mate! wink_o.gif

Just want to add if some one wishes to create channel dedicated to his mod, or his personal work, contact me and I will add a channel for you smile_o.gif

80mb for now, because it is in test stage smile_o.gif If the project succeeds and is going to be used by many user, then I will move to a bigger host smile_o.gif

Nooo. Just made a video and I can't seem to get to the site anymore. lol.

Too much traffic? biggrin_o.gif

Lol.. yeah i guess so! biggrin_o.gif Changing the host next week for better quality and faster speed smile_o.gif with unlimited bandwidth and disk space for videos. smile_o.gif

I'm getting a new host next week, this host wasn't even ment to do so much i just had it for building the site not running.. And i want to add that the site is only in test mode (demo) The full release with optimized features is going to be somewhere around X-Max smile_o.gif

Awesome man, great site idea, and looks from the amount of people viewing the videos and users / videos already on there, its going to be a good hit in the community.

Great work. wink_o.gif

so who is creating the best berzerk action video? biggrin_o.gif

feel free, we didn't have time to do it (right now).

maybe some kind of action tutorial showing up whats going on and what to do because there are still some blindschleichen out there.

the better it is the bigger is the chance to be credited in briefing with link to the tutorial.

the upcoming berzerk mod contains much new stuff ... so there is additional music provided from friendly bands and actors.

if interested, send email with short storyboard to zap@get42.com and you will receive the musics you need, depending on situation (fast, slow, ambient ..so on).

Regards,

Zaphod

Nice one. Slowly adding my videos from YouTube (one got featured :P)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

rofl.gif

Badluck. sad_o.gif

There is ArmA videos all around net in YT over 3000 and there can found at least 100 ArmA gameplay videos from tens places. I dont find that much need to any new website even dedicated to them at least when there is Bandwidth Limit Exceeded already.

I'm getting a new host next week, this host wasn't even ment to do so much i just had it for building the site not running.. And i want to add that the site is only in test mode (demo) The full release with optimized features is going to be somewhere around X-Max smile_o.gif

I'm hoping I'm saving Kenwort some breath here, but he did mention.

whistle.gif

Nice idea with ArmAtube, hope the site come back on smile_o.gif

logo.png

Hey guys! Finally ArmAtube is back online!.

<span style='color:green'>ArmAtube has changed it's host and script, now we are being hosted by xilahosting with unlimited bandwidth and videos uploaded and we have changed our domain to armed-assault-tube.com the old domain armatube.info is disabled now and doesn't redirect to the new site.

Though I couldn't save the DB and videos from the early version of ArmAtube :-(</span>

<span style='color:green'>Well at least this is a new fresh start, with a stable host and a more decent script smile_o.gif</span>

<span style='color:orange'>If you want to report something or give a feedback: kenwort@inbox.lv wink_o.gif</span>

Visit armed-assault-tube.com

Hey guys..

I must say with sadness that armatube is down and will be down for more than a month until i get a dedicated server with a high speed.. So we could upload and watch videos witha decent speed, so we could enjoy it more than ever..