Sign in to follow this  
CyDoN

P V P

Well, you'd get points for capturing bases and stuff, but the game will also count how many times you die. That way people will be go after the bases like their supposed to and you won't get any points for camping.

So if you have twenty points, but die twice, then your ratio would be 10:1.

Personally the best ArmA PvP experience I ever had was on a tiny bit of Corazol with DoD style control points (you have to capture them in order) and max realism. Most intense urban combat ever.

Berzerk tries too hard to be BF2, and that makes things a boring snipe fest with no teamwork. Everyone's far away from each other, it's all about who sees the enemy first.

i hate things that restrict my freedom like not being able to carry my weapons and ammo or not choosing to fly my chopper in 3rd person view so no please Bi dont listen to the whiners... mad_o.gif

i hate things that restrict my freedom like not being able to carry my weapons and ammo or not choosing to fly my chopper in 3rd person view so no please Bi dont listen to the whiners... mad_o.gif

whiners? u are so selfish! we are talking about the PvP mode which totaly doesnt exist in ArmA. if u dont like this talk then dont post here.

??We need official PVP maps with player classes and a better respawn system.??

Please choose other game. like DOOM, COD4. etc. but Arma.

i am against respawn if u are dead u are dead its over. arma is the only realistic game and evoloution is ruining it. A so complex game cannot have an AI that can supported (if the surprise happens its welcomed). Finnaly official maps need to be made, it can be a competitive game with real teamwork not just aiming like CS or CoD, think before u talk. Evoloution sucks all the way.

i like the topic title.. P V P, MULTIPLAYER NO COOP PLZ!

guess what.. NA! tounge2.gif you seen what happened when they tried to make a CTI.. tounge2.gif

Yes, what happened to the BIS CTIs btw?

Did they give it up? I heard a lot about before release and have forgot about it since tounge2.gif

If you want good tactical PVP play consider AAS (Advance And Secure)

Project Reality (a BF2 mod) uses this and it's a very good game mode because it promotes teamwork and tactical/strategical thinking.

The public mp play in Project Reality (at least when I used to play it) is by far more teamwork oriented than in ArmA, people use VOIP quite frequently there too in public mp.

Read more on the game mode HERE

Ouh ArmA2 without Coops? You wanna make BF2 or CS from that game? For Me Coops and CTI would exist. As MjFin says in most of his YouTube comments yay.gif "Dont delete anything, Add much more realism"

have u seen any CTI working properly?

And btw have u ever seen the AI of the bots? U start from a base around 30 ppl capturing a whole island...? Where is the realism in that.

U talk about BF and CS... You think the gameplay is any close to this stuff?

have u seen any CTI working properly?

And btw have u ever seen the AI of the bots? U start from a base around 30 ppl capturing a whole island...? Where is the realism in that.

U talk about BF and CS... You think the gameplay is any close to this stuff?

And why is Evo the only map you think of when anyone say "COOP"? Sure, it's the one played the most on public servers, and that is just because it is a run&gun, brainless BF2 mission that you can rambo yourself through.

You can join in progress in Evo without fucking everything up for the others since you weren't there during the planning. It doesn't require you to play more like a real squad, only do what you are told and stay in formation.

Yes, Evo is the BF2-COOP of ArmA, but there is shitloads more to COOP than just one single map.

have u ever played maps like ESL Anhoehe?