Sign in to follow this  
Sosna

Audio Improvement

There is a little bit of wind sound in ArmA 1 i believe, its just so quiet.  And i think the trees do sway.  Because when i was a sniper once, looking down into a forrest for patrol units, i seen the tree pixels move as if they were swaying in the wind.

there was some wind sound in ofp i think but it was simply positioned in particular places (e.g. Nogova mountains)

yep, wind gets louder when you move higher up. And thats how it should be IMO. When the weather gets worse and when you move high up. And i think it is like that in ARMA? Dont remember on the bad weather, but i think it is like that. If it is - it will deffo be in ARMA2 as well.

Alex

And as very important feature:Russians should speak real russian.There is lots of russians in checz,so it's easily done.And absolutely no random voice system as in arma 1.

And as very important feature:Russians should speak real russian.There is lots of russians in checz,so it's easily done.And absolutely no random voice system as in arma 1.

+1. This is actually one thing that adds immersion alot, every side speaks on their native language. If BF2 can achieve this then why not ArmA 2.

+1. This is actually one thing that adds immersion alot, every side speaks on their native language. If BF2 can achieve this then why not ArmA 2.

It's already in ArmA 2.