Sign in to follow this  
mr.g-c

Visit BI Studios

Hello just a idea... We (our familiy) have friends in ceska republika living just 40Km from Praha away and we are from germany.

So when we visit them next time near Praha, maybe its possible to visit the Bi-Studios and Marek/Ondrej and say hello, looking what Arma2 does tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Or are you to busy for a short visit/not allowed for "common" people to visit you?

If its possible, where is the adress for the BI-Studios?

Best Regards, Christian

Are we talking about a "shrine" smile_o.gif

Like mecca for muslims, Jerusalem for Christians, BI Studio for OFP & ArmA players, et cetera.

A box of chocolate and flowers are enough to melt their hearts I think.

Isn't the address somewhere at the bistudio.com website...

Hello just a idea... We (our familiy) have friends in ceska republika living just 40Km from Praha away and we are from germany.

So when we visit them next time near Praha, maybe its possible to visit the Bi-Studios and Marek/Ondrej and say hello, looking what Arma2 does tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Or are you to busy for a short visit/not allowed for "common" people to visit you?

If its possible, where is the adress for the BI-Studios?

Best Regards, Christian

It is not possible. We tryed it over one from BIS. Marek say: "BIS isn't zoo!"

It is not possible. We tryed it over one from BIS. Marek say: "BIS isn't zoo!"

Ohh thats sad, but we have to accept this.

Are he kicked you out of the building or what happend exactly (just for to know)?

Anyway it was just a "idea", nothing i strong planned or so...

Regards, Christian

Well I suppose you could send a postcard, I'm sure they appreciate fanmail tounge2.gif

Well I suppose you could send a postcard, I'm sure they appreciate fanmail tounge2.gif

That would be lovely smile_o.gif

We planned trip to BIS after Invex 2007. I had bought bus tickets to Prague, but after this I receive email from friend with cencelled invitation to BIS.

That would be lovely smile_o.gif

Ok, give me the post-adress wink_o.gif I'll send your team a special gift... (no, not the animation-suggestion-list tounge2.gif )

Cant find the adress anywhere and my czech is too bad (just knowing 2 words - one of it is "dobra") to find it via the yellow-pages.

Regards, Christian

Visits can be arranged to meet me in Singapore, cost is only £5,000+VAT which includes flight, accommodation for 3 nights in a cheap hotel at Geylang and one meal per day.

As for BIS, they have far too much work to do and should not be disturbed, more than they're disturbed currently that is wink_o.gif