eddyd

Hardened Aircraft Shelters

Spectacular work!!!

Wil they be able to automatically rearm and repair vehicles?huh.gif

I cant wait to have a couple of them on my map... keep up the good work

Spectacular work!!!

Wil they be able to automatically rearm and repair vehicles?huh.gif

I cant wait to have a couple of them on my map... keep up the good work

They already do allow Rearm, Repair and Refuel. Albeit, the WIP pics are a lot more detailed then the existing shelters but they are great for missions. I can't remember a mission I made with out one. biggrin_o.gif

Could it be possible to have a similar one (the 2nd from top left) without the doors?

Would be nice to have that for my Al Gorah Airbase:

P1080056.jpg

Eddy and Forum,

I seem to be having a bit of trouble with this addon. I get the following message "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicleClasses.eddyD_objects" Does anyone know what causes it and more importantly just how can I fix this error?

Too bad the Warfare Artillery projectiles aren't actual projectiles... then we should put our bases in nifty hangers for protection

10 new beta shelters ,download in the first post

have fun

eddyD

Nice, thanks eddyD! I love these things so it's great to see more.

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

9712416.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Some Help Please:

Very Nice Shelters, can you tell me the animation script to shut the doors via a Trigger on the Iraq_Has and the War_Has?

Thanks

NEVER MIND!

I figured it out, for others: Open the Config.bin and use the Condition and the Statement in your Trigger.

Edited by vengeance1

Very nice addon, i like this alot, reminds me of some of the air fields i saw over here.

Great!!!!!!! Will test soon by blasting the heck out of it then sending a nuke at it!!!!!!

FatalError

In answer to your PM and others that may want to Open/Close Doors of Shelter: (EddyD could probably explain it better but this is what I do)

Unpbo his Mod and open the Config.bin file, under the Shelter Name you can find UserActions, look inside and you find the command to Open/Close Doors, most of them are different:

Example: Euro_Has_1

Open Door: this animate ["doorfanim", 1];

Close Door: this animate ["doorfanim", 0];

Just put this in a Trigger and name your Shelter like "My_Shelter" (no quotes) and in the trigger replace the word "this" with "My_Shelter" example: My_Shelter animate ["doorfanim", 1];

Now you can just hide your Nuke Vehicle inside until you want your mission to open the door and drive out and launch! Makes a great mission.