Sign in to follow this  
Rogueci5

Single Player Meeting Engagement?

Can somebody or bodies please name one GOOD massive Meeting Engagement for a person to play in Single player mode please?

I have spent and hour looking and Gee by gum, there are 50, 000 mods out there.

Thank you in advance guys.

I need Lost of good and bad and tanks and palnes etc biggrin_o.gif

i dont know of any offhand. i have mods, but not missions. why not just play around with the mission editor? or have you done that, and want a good scripted mission with what you ask of?

Are you asking for Mods or Missions?

It sounds like your asking for large-scale missions with lots of units. Personally I like to play CTI/MFCTI SP;Evolution SP; Dynamic War; and CoC missions when looking for massive destruction and chaos  pistols.gif

You can play most of these missions with any addon/effect mods you please. Adding a Grouplink type mod will enhance the unpredictability of the enemy forces and if your like me you'll want to add suppression,tracers; destruction effect mods as well for a little spice.

GAU-8 Thanks mate, I may have a look at it in the future, but from the past games I have played with it takes a bit of time to make a good one, times a bit tight at the moment sad_o.gif

froggyluv your right mate a nice mission like that would be great, I have printed your suggestions and will have a look at them tonight smile_o.gif ya know I didnt even know Evo had a SP included crazy_o.gif

Thanks again guys great help!!