Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM - HAC Huey UH-1H

Weapons don't have switch to safe  biggrin_o.gif

Take a look at the other side of the weapon smile_o.gif

Very nice. I very much appreciate the work you guys are putting into your work. These are the kinds of things that make games playable way after the second one comes out.

Nice Job yay.gif

Great idea! I remember when VBS released a pacth to change that anim for all choppers smile_o.gif Way more realistic!

Is there a patch that can be made so that soldiers do that in the default Blackhawks as well?

Just an idea guys - thanks so much! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Great idea! I remember when VBS released a pacth to change that anim for all choppers smile_o.gif Way more realistic!

Is there a patch that can be made so that soldiers do that in the default Blackhawks as well?

Just an idea guys - thanks so much! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Some config lines should fix that, you could do an extra pbo as soon as this is released. smile_o.gif

soldiers head? hm, or a bunch of soldiers, who's life is more important to the military? and in second plan: costy maschine?

You know what the best thing is? back in OFP I just DREAMED of a Huey with two door-gunners and now in ArmA this dream will finally come true biggrin_o.gif that may be the most awesome thing ever. Plus that the ArmA engine is much more suited to handle an enviroment that actually looks like jungle :P

are you planning any other versions than just the troop trans. like the gunship? or maybee an RACS version with M240 or M60?

are you planning any other versions than just the troop trans. like the gunship? or maybee an RACS version with M240 or M60?

If you look through the thread you can see screenshots of a RACS variant, you can also read that they're working on their very own M60 model, but it won't be included in the first release.

Well guys I'm pushing Sparky for a gunship version (my thing also), but since Greek military is using Hueys as transport choppers we have put this in low priority.

As said before, for pack 2 we will release Huey and one other bonus model that we are currently texturing.

For now the plans for pack 3 include one more tank which model is almost ready and some variations of the released models with AT weapons and more...future will tell biggrin_o.gif

Aa almost forgot, just an experiment with night lights.

(not the best resolution thought biggrin_o.gif )

arma2007-12-0701-14-55-39.jpg

arma2007-12-0701-14-36-10.jpg

arma2007-12-0701-13-56-73.jpg

Absolutely stunning, this addon is very highly anticipated. Our team won't use any other choppers after it gets released, I promise smile_o.gif

I have planted HUGE nuke to Whitehouse and I will blow it off

Let me get this straight? Your going to (blow off) a nuke at the white house.. i guess there is some sick people in this world. Id thought that would have been a womans job... confused_o.gif

Anyways those screenshots are looking great. I like the interiea ones. biggrin_o.gifyay.gifinlove.gif

I just discoverd the HWM website..... i want to give you a kudos on a top quality mod..... The leopard and your weapons are insanely fun to play.

keep up the good work and i look forward to the Huey

thanks a lot.

The 2nd addon pack release will be even better. the 1st one was mostly our 1st contact with ArmA and with lack of tools.

With 2nd pack release we have also patched some small bugs in our 1st too. Also we plan to rework all the addons of the 1st pack, one by one.

Cant wait for this.. Just a shame the gunship version is a low priority, would be awesome!

One more step to more realism..

Damage detection system, for cockpit.

Default no damage

1.jpg

Flaps damage

2.jpg

Main rotor damage

3.jpg

Engine damage

4.jpg

back rotor damage

5.jpg

Each damage detection works seperetaly, so in cases where multiply damage occurs, a combination of indicators will light up on cockpit, depending on damge. the photographs where shot, from default to a specific component damage.

Keep not, the hint in upper left of the screen, mostly works as "debugging" in final version will be removed.