Sign in to follow this  
Hawkins

Vietnam campaigns

G'day fellow OFP'ers. While the new and shiny ArmA is out, are there still people interested in some good 'ol fashioned jungle warfare in the old OFP players? I have a few campaigns and missions in the pipeline, needing some serious testing from YOU! Now, I will release them either way, but it's the beta testing that counts here, and that's what makes them better. There would be some three campaigns, one of them being a CoC Command Engine one, for the NVA side. Other two are US campaigns.

So, thoughts? huh.gif

I'm interested. Altough I uninstalled OFP for the favor of the shiny one. But I'll put it back.

Arma didn't fulfill my expectations so I`m devoted to OFP.

Hawk If you need any testing with new stuff just gimme a shout and I`ll try your new stuff out.

I`m available from next tuesday, thats when I get my graphics card back from service. For now I`m working on Ati9200 with damaged 3d processing so only internet and 2d games I`m allowed to display on this replcement card,

Kudos for you man, for keeping the ofp nam scene alive!

Count me in for sure. The lack of missions and campaigns (compared to VTE) is really biggest problem (if you could call it that) I have with JF. Problem really is not the right world...Content if what I mean. Either way I look foward to you new missions and campaigns!!!

The lack of missions and campaigns is really biggest problem I have with JF.  Problem really is not the right world...Content if what I mean.

Ya serious?  wow_o.gif  

Maybe ya mean the lack of SP missions...? As MP there's plenty. Hey Hawkins, maybe we outha put together a new mission pack lol.  biggrin_o.gif

The lack of missions and campaigns is really biggest problem I have with JF.  Problem really is not the right world...Content if what I mean.

Ya serious?  wow_o.gif  

Maybe ya mean the lack of SP missions...? As MP there's plenty. Hey Hawkins, maybe we outha put together a new mission pack lol.  biggrin_o.gif

Yes, I was referring to SP missions.  I agree there are quite a few MP missions in the missions pack.

I'm certinaly up for some new SP missions or even a good campaign. Looking forward to see what's in the works.

Well, just for the record, those mission work fully in SP too. biggrin_o.gif But yes, some SP mission will be coming soon... Along with those campaigns.

I will be a tester if you have not enough people. And i am still a fan of OFP.

Darkhans

I am still eager to play JF so why not still do some things havent done to OFP. I cant say any Nam mod campaigns ever been that good compared to CWC/res or any high quality user made so it would be great to get the at least one decent.

mad_o.gif  I feel miserable lol

I gotta point it out, sorry Hawkins biggrin_o.gif  hehe: click me

On the other note, Hawkins' missions exceed mine i think.  wink_o.gif

I seen plenty of his missions through the years and i can say that they are always highly atmospheric and have a clear storyline to them. And are never dull to play! Always exciting and interesting. He's got many alternative to the usual norm mission idea's. Worth a try.

Well, an old buddy of mine, I have almost assumed that you lost the faith in the old guards ... Actually, I have not been around for quite a long time, M.I.A. or something and I even happened to uninstall the game to the last file which had not occured to me since the very beginning.

However, the old love can never get to rusty to get back one day and I have been actually thinking of having it on my hard drive again and your works are definitely one of the main reasons.