Sign in to follow this  
Deadeye

Drive my car !

I kept ramming the metal bin as hard and as fast as I could to annoy him, he turned me around tounge2.gif

Nice but a hovercraft would be more fun, they go anywhere except where you point them! biggrin_o.gif

I asked on the chat and he'll addmore cars soon.... destruction derby here we come !

Seems its very popular ... 2 days ago the max que was 10 ...yesterady it was 400 when I wanted to go for the feet again yay.gif

Seems its very popular ... 2 days ago the max que was 10 ...yesterady it was 400 when I wanted to go for the feet again yay.gif

Well this topic has 305 views right now, so that could be why it's popularity went up tounge2.gif

I think there's a similar thing like this 'cept you control a paintball gun and you could shoot a guy who kept dodging you.

This looks like fun, ashame its offline for now.

Anyone want to do the same method to a real car?

Hmmm... 'Toys' anyone?

It's a great idea. I gave it a try and sucked though. I'm going to blame it on the camera freezing but i'm sure it was just my piss poor driving.

I remember the tank one that someone posted ages ago. Never tried that one but sounded awesome.