Sign in to follow this  
FIN-Nixo

HALO modification

I know that this is a CRAZY idea, or not for you modders out there but for me. I would like to make a HALO Combat Evolved Modification for Armed Assault. I don't know s**t about modding. I am just a GREAT fan of Halo and i know ALOT about it. And i have many good ideas for the Halo mod.

if anyone would like to make this mod with me, please write here below something. smile_o.gif But still, I can't do anything sad_o.gif My only purpose would be to get you information about HALO.

I really hope that someone want to make this mod. or "mini-mod"

lol....why dont you just go buy HALO for PC instead of taking months to make it???

huh.gif

Arma = precise tactical gameplay

Halo = Jumping around using rocket launchers at point blank range

Arma + Halo = Arma gamers mass suicide

Not realy seeing what the problem is, to me it seems like they're asking for a mod that has the story/characters etc from the Halo universe, not to turn Armed Assault into some sort of bunny hopping land.

It's sort of like someone asking if there are any WW2 units and everyone going "Go and play Call of Duty!" confused_o.gif

Well they had a hole halo mod in OFP but had to stop it beciase Microsoft were assholes. It was full and complete and everything looked awesome but it got scraped, too bad.

Well i think the problem with the OFP mod was that all the content was ripped from Halo CE. So remember kids create your own content, it might just be better than crappy pc rips.

Not that microsoft will allow any mod on halo atm wink_o.gif

But i too have thought about creating some content for Arma from the halo universe allready started a warthog just to see how good i could get it to move in Arma.

Not realy seeing what the problem is, to me it seems like they're asking for a mod that has the story/characters etc from the Halo universe, not to turn Armed Assault into some sort of bunny hopping land.

It's sort of like someone asking if there are any WW2 units and everyone going "Go and play Call of Duty!"  confused_o.gif

..you owned me confused_o.gif

lol

but I agree with Winters.

and, i hate to be the one that says it....

youd be better of learning the tools yourself.. tounge2.gif

there was a HALO mod for ofp back then.

but it prolly got sued down by bungee /microsoft due copyright infrindgements (mod imported actual halo game models).

better not mess around with them unless you have enough pocketmoney..

and yea.. as this is a request.. take alook at the top of this forum..theres a thread called addon request thread..