Sign in to follow this  
opteryx

Sakakah Al Jawf v.1.0

Yeah cheers, working now finally. Might have been a crap-out on my end or something. crazy_o.gif

Filter gol in the server list jump onto the server and go onto the Sakakah Map we have many missions on there. smile_o.gif

Well, I actually bought Queen's Gambit just to play this map...and the damn thing crashes on me everytime I try this map. (sigh)

Alot of people without QB are not whining because they don't want to play it. They are whining because it is dependent on something extra they have to buy. Not everyone has money to blow or even have jobs (alot of them are kids here who must beg their parents for $$$wink_o.gif.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

so arma crashes when you load the map? did you renember to add -mod=DBE1 into your ArmA shortcut? and its very important to put the sakakakah.pbo into the DBE1 folder.

i dont take you for a fool, in case you already have done that. i just like to be captein obvious sometimes wink_o.gif

Money is not a hard thing to acquire even if you are just a kid. Shit, when I was to young to get a job and the parents wouldn't cough up a few bucks, I went out and found someones lawn to mow or if it was winter I'd shovel a driveway or 2 to get me some quick cash. Money is out there, kids these days just gotta stop being lazy and go get it. I am not saying I am not guilty of being this way either.... there was times I threw fits over parents not giving me money and I was just to lazy and didn't go make it myself, so I ended up not having a lot of things I wanted.

Money is not a hard thing to acquire even if you are just a kid. Shit, when I was to young to get a job and the parents wouldn't cough up a few bucks, I went out and found someones lawn to mow or if it was winter I'd shovel a driveway or 2 to get me some quick cash. Money is out there, kids these days just gotta stop being lazy and go get it. I am not saying I am not guilty of being this way either.... there was times I threw fits over parents not giving me money and I was just to lazy and didn't go make it myself, so I ended up not having a lot of things I wanted.

Kids shouldnt be playing this game anyways so they have no right to complain...

Yeah Kids these days are either nerds and are scared to go outside.. or they are yobs outside and people dont want kids hanging about.. well in the UK anyways  wink_o.gif

Isint this Game a 16+ anyways.. You can get a job at 16  wink_o.gif

I just got QG for the Sakakah map, Its great Thank You!

Naash,

What folder do I put your Sakakah_alive script file in. I can't figure it out. And then how do I get it open in the editor? probably two stupid questions but I can't seem to get it?

Thanks

unzip the file in the file dedicated to "mission making"

open it in the editor

then, you can :

- edit a mission (objectives, etc...)

- save it as a MP mission

- play in MP

wink_o.gif

Im having a problem with the addon. When I try to load the map ArmA shuts down and I get this Cannot load world 'sakakah\sakakah.wrp'

Quote[/b] ]no problems on this side its a great map to play on

we have a bunch of missions on the -{GOL}- clan server if you wish to play those on this island smile_o.gif

Im having a problem with the addon. When I try to load the map ArmA shuts down and I get this Cannot load world 'sakakah\sakakah.wrp'

Encountering the same problem, anyclue?

I put this in the main addons folder and havent had a problem with it yet. Is there any reason as to why it would need to be in the dbe1 folder?

I put this in the main addons folder and havent had a problem with it yet. Is there any reason as to why it would need to be in the dbe1 folder?

It requires QG to play, so I imagine if you tried to load the map using the original ArmA shortcut, you would have problems.

is there any version of this map that dosent recuire QG ? huh.gif

No, at least 1.0 needs QG.

well i got QG now, the map is great! i have tested the sakakah life but it laggs the S**T out of my computer ( Amd athlon 64 3000+ 1.5 ram and an 8600 gt) mabye i should lower my grapichs... confused_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
What about having the sign pack on it?

I saw some pics from the next version and it had those signs. I think it was posted in the photography thread, not sure though.

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT REQUIRES QUEEN'S GAMBIT!!!!

why does everything awesome in ARMA requires that expansion pack!!!

man the moment it gets to my state i am running to buy that

its a missery playing without it

(or just steal somebodies DBE1 whistle.gif )