Sign in to follow this  
Dramboi

HaPPy B day ARMA

It has gone extremely quick. I still remember making my Baywatch video which is coming up to 1 year old.

Blimey, time flies when your having fun whistle.gif

happy birthday arma!

shame its baby brother is going to be born next year...

apparently anyway.

It has gone extremely quick. I still remember making my Baywatch video which is coming up to 1 year old.

Blimey, time flies when your having fun  whistle.gif

Yeah lol, I was watching my Careless P I video, i remember how bad i sucked at camera script editing with arma, but now i pwn smile_o.gif

Got the U.S. version so it's abit younger for me.  Bought him a new crib ,and he's having a ball.

Oddly enough, some of the newer kids have gone missing though.   C&C3 and Bioshock have been demoted to a cold back room....hope child services aren't reading this smile_o.gif

Blimey, time flies when your having fun whistle.gif

Haha still remember that one while waiting for my German version to arive at the door.

I have to be proud on my notebook, that it survived almost a year , to bad the screen died. Good news is that finally after one year I can play ArmA on a decent system biggrin_o.gif

Congrats BIS!

Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare ist out now!

Good night ArmA, just dont get awake, continue your slumber!

Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare ist out now!

Good night ArmA, just dont get awake, continue your slumber!

See you in a week when you get bored of it lol.

In fact I don't consider buying it. I'am more into study Simulations. But Im Sure it will draw a lot of players from ArmA.

In fact I don't consider buying it. I'am more into study Simulations. But Im Sure it will draw a lot of players from ArmA.

I doubt it. Why dedicate all your gaming time to a single game? icon_rolleyes.gif There are other games I will get, but I'm not going to stop playing ArmA.

COD 4 isn't one of them though. I've had enough of that crap and it's over in 5 hours anyway mad_o.gif

I dont know how other do manage their gaming, but i rarely have more than three games that I actually play... only one at a time, logically.

First ist always a flight sim, second is a RPG and the last is a military shooter.

While the market competition for Hardcore Simulators and RPS is small...that for military shooter's steadily growing.

And the facts that ArmA looks a little bit abandoned by the developers does not really help to raise it's image...that largely depended on OPF that was brilliant in it's days...when it had no real competition.

Still playing one year on as well. Still get kicks from new enhancing mods like FFAMM and organized games which kick arse smile_o.gif

It's a record for me to play a game this long and still love it. Congrats BIS this has been a fun love hate relationship

Oh... And we'll miss them like an amputated arm. smile_o.gif

Damned...I do in fact still miss my amputated finger!

Well I uninstalled ArmA some time ago, and I certainly don't miss it like an amputated arm (or finger), in fact I don't miss it at all.

But anyways, HB and good ridance ArmA, and to all such and similar fanboy cramps like above.

Without question, there is quite some disappointment among the birthday party guests.

And the facts that ArmA looks a little bit abandoned by the developers does not really help to raise it's image...that largely depended on OPF that was brilliant in it's days...when it had no real competition.

Still doesn't have any, and I dunno why, but I still prefer OFP inlove.gif over ArmA sad_o.gif ...

I just couldn't get back into OFP after ArmA. The controls are clumsy and just don't feel as refined as ArmA. It just seems clunky, the whole thing. I didn't realise just how useful the right click tap to bring up your sights was, or the double tap to sprint, or double tapping shift to jog and so on. ArmA is a million miles ahead of OFP in everything but available addons and mods. Obviously the campaign is superior to ArmA's, much better story and cut scenes.

Well I uninstalled ArmA some time ago, and I certainly don't miss it like an amputated arm (or finger), in fact I don't miss it at all.

But anyways, HB and good ridance ArmA, and to all such and similar fanboy cramps like above.

Then why are you here? You don't see me on COD forums

icon_rolleyes.gif

Then why are you here? You don't see me on COD forums

icon_rolleyes.gif

See you there? What if you have a differeent nick there, eh? But I know, for a fanboy visiting other forums as this would be a shameless treason.

And again you with this 'then why are you here' stupidity. You're very boring and dull with it you know ...

Ok, 1 year passed.. And my DVD is almost dead...

It's time to disable the GODDAMN starforce!!!

See you there? What if you have a differeent nick there, eh? But I know, for a fanboy visiting other forums as this would be a shameless treason.

LOL so you're accusing me of trolling forums of games I don't like? That's exactly what you're doing icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: Oh and the pathetic fanboy insult. Grow up.

Quote[/b] ]

And again you with this 'then why are you here' stupidity. You're very boring and dull with it you know ...

It was a question. And you with your trolling the forums stupidity icon_rolleyes.gif

You didn't even answer the question. So you find it boring? You think I expected you to enjoy it? tounge2.gif

Seriously, go away. You've done nothing useful here.

LOL so you're accusing me of trolling forums of games I don't like? That's exactly what you're doing  icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: Oh and the pathetic fanboy insult. Grow up.

It's not my problem but yours if you're acting exactly as the worst fanboy, I only observed it. And look who's telling me about growing up; some pimpled fanboy.

Quote[/b] ]It was a question. And you with your trolling the forums stupidity icon_rolleyes.gif

You didn't even answer the question. So you find it boring? You think I expected you to enjoy it? tounge2.gif:

No, you expected that I'll be provoked, and that was your real intention. It's not my problem but yours if you every time repeating/trolling with this 'then why are you here' stupid mantra of yours if you see some bloke not satisfied with ArmA.

And to answer on your 'question'; yes, I find you and fanboys/trolls like you even more boring and most of all annoying than ArmA.

Quote[/b] ]Seriously, go away. You've done nothing useful here.

What kind of BS is this, is this your private forum now? You're the worst kind of fanboy I ever met on the internet, and such fanboys as you are doing a really a great service to this game and to this forums. Yeah right...

Black Sphere WL+1 and a 24 vacation. Take the time to review the rules please.