Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

AAZ NEWS! on saturdays

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>I want to inform you that AAZ working together with AAMM will now provide a news report each week on Saturdays! We will talk about new addons released, maybe some interviews with addon creators and we will show footage of the addon that is released, we will show you how it works!</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>Join us! Want to become a newsreporter? It's not hard! All you have to do is make a report of an addon or something new that is created for ArmA! Film it or just record your voice! What you should add in the news report is up to you, you can tell long story's or just a short version of the report!</span>

aaznews_s.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

Try to keep it a bit broader than just addons. Include missions, campaigns and so on as well.

Try to keep it a bit broader than just addons. Include missions, campaigns and so on as well.

Will try! It's already a lot of work.. with addons.. first episode coming this saturday.. wink_o.gif

Can't wait kenny.

You know, when you make vehicle promotions, you should make them like Top Gear lol..

Just a thought u know wink_o.gif

No no.. It will be a video, you can download it, share it, embed it.. smile_o.gif

This is like a new spin on that idea I pm'd you about a couple months ago..

good luck...

It's nice that news like these are made, although they are quite disposable after the first time you watch them, news as they are.

The oral part wasn't very convincing because it sounded too much like reading a paper you're not prepared for and being concerned over what your normal voice volume sounds like. Reading the info listed in the screen is a bad mistake and makes either the speech or text seem useless. The reporting itself should concentrate on smaller details about the listed features or not explaining them at all if the features are made clear with short pieces of text.

Lift the mic above your nose or at least put it at such a distance that every time you say something the air from the nose won't screw up the sound.

Also, tone down the music when somebody's talking, same with background ingame sounds, they distract from the rest.

And it's accurate, not accurat. nener.gif

Also, why VBS2?

Nope smile_o.gif It's getting better, though it's still on the drawing board, but i can tell you that ArmA -MM- are now working together with armedassault.info, so the news are going to be broad casted on arma.info.

And yes it has stopped for the moment because I still haven't received my new laptop on which i could work on the news much faster and in better quality (arma,video render,editing etc).

I reckon the first news somewhere around Christmas as a present xmas_o.gif