Sign in to follow this  
falseprophet

LSD Mission package (Last release)

hey guys

if you every played my missions... this is the LAST update of this coop mission package.

I dont release more missions, most of the peoples just dont play it and i never receive any or just 1 or 2 comments about it and we just got negativ experience with the community (first of all the german arma community and all the fu** cheaters) so i stop working on arma missions (i just doing it for our server.. )

we created missions for people which enjoy the teamwork and teamplay in arma, but if we play public or open our server we never see any teamwork. I know there are some good people out there but unfortunality are not much out there sad_o.gif

most of the arma players are just playing for themselves and never do any kind of teamwork. So its pointless to release this kind of mission.

We put a lot of work into all our missions.. some of them really needed hours just for placing enemies at the right pos. why should we do that if no one ever tryed to play them? well we got our fun with playing our missions... and it takes a lot of work to release them and keep the community up to date with the newest release. So its to much work for nothing...

I personally think the arma community is generally just a bit sorry this word lame.. 90% of the servers use just the same missions, all the guys are just playing evo (its a cool mission but i cant play every day the same thing..) and berzeker (this is really genial and a lot of fun, but the damn cheater just ruining it all the time..)

Perhaps we will continue our work anytime... but i dont think so.

I dont want to say we were the only alternativ to these missions, but there are a lot of real cool missions and i see them never on any server... just some empty server or server with 1 guy playing same thing as always.. and if you find a server you dont have to wait long befor a cheater fu** it up.

if i know you or what ever and you like our work, maybe we send you on a good day our actual missions...

Last update: 2.8.2

Download (just online for next week, after we delete it):

http://www.eatmyshorts.ch/lsdcoops.zip

@ADMIN, if you read that please delete all the LSD mission package threads from us in this forum (except this one)

sad_o.gif too bad that you quit! Your mission was some of the most awersome mission to date.

I don't come often on the arma community, but when i come, i seem more and more than arma is about to die, and its sad.

Sadly, i never player arma online since its out. Why? cause each "group" is a sealed group and don't let new player join often. When thats not a group, its a public one and, like you sed falseprophet, fairplay isnt what cheater care, so, sadlym i ad always player alone in solo.

Which i known how to make mission like you do, but i dont know nothing of scripting and such... too bad cause ive ton and ton of idea by myselft.

I understand why you just leave this, cause ive already made some mod for other game and when you work hard for other, the best pay you can have for such work is the appreciation of the player.This is what fuel you passion for modding... but when you make mod for "deserted" place, its not so good for the mojo.

Hope one day youll continue your work, cause i liked your work, i just want you to know it.

thx @warjager.

well i can send you if you want some new missions (download link) over pm.. i dont create so fast new missions but i still work on new missions for our server.. and if i get some i can send it to everyone who want it wink_o.gif so if you interested in my work just ask and i send you a link... maybe i will upload them sometimes to our share, but i dont make it public.

you are completly right... its really sad =( the arma community is just dying. I just saw yesterday that ***** released new cheats for arma, and i dont think that this time someone can stop this cheat because as much i know its completly local... so no way. And its enough to destroy every vehicle on a mission if you dont bann the guy who use the programm. And you know, i am not friend of vehicle respawn... maybe it will change, but the community should learn to stay together and work together. Its just stupid that some community sites starts with projects which other community pages also try to make known.

The players should learn to work together. The main problems are known: cheaters, no fair and teamplay, too much servers, and a lot of small clans with only a few players.... no one like to cooperate, everyone tryes his own thing.

ArmA is a cool game with a lot of potential, but the community, bohomedia interactive (they refuse to release the addon creating / animation tools) and the cheaters just ruining it.

Its hard to say.. but if it wont change.. we just can hope on Operation Flashpoint 2.

just don't leave us man ... if You change your opinion please consider releasing mission pack e.g. for Xmas holiday season ...

thanks a lot for Your work btw.

@Dwarden.. i will upload them sometimes to my ftp.. but i dont advertise these releases.

and i dont release soo many missions, i just want to play them with my clan first befor i start working on something else.

i dont know, i started to work on a enormous big mission (mixture of cti, coop and tdm..) maybe i finnish it.. if i do it, i will send it to these guys i know..=)

But i definitely stop releasing missions over this board (and all the other arma community boards).

And befor i forgot, if you want you find also some of the missions on our server:

GER / CH realistic warfare by LSD eatmyshorts.ch

(or should be something like this, just search LSD wink_o.gif )

i dont know, i started to work on a enormous big mission (mixture of cti, coop and tdm..) maybe i finnish it.. if i do it, i will send it to these guys i know..=)

But i definitely stop releasing missions over this board (and all the other arma community boards).

But these boards are the best way for those of us who do want the missions to find them huh.gif

Public server games in UK/US servers are often crap. But there are those of us in restricted/properly admin'ed servers who play together and enjoy good missions like these smile_o.gif

Not everyone allows cheaters on their server wink_o.gif

In fact you can actually find some cheat free public servers.

Falseprophet, we uploaded your pack onto our local server 2 weeks back. Besides the usual Evo, all we've been playing are your missions. They've got an OFP feel, not just the usual ArmA "attack the town" (which is all I seem to find in the mission databases). Travelling about, objectives revealed during the actual mission, original ideas.

Thanks for all your work..keep going..there are people out there who appreciate your efforts. smile_o.gif

hmm.. didnt think that so many people enjoyed our work.. maybe we will continue doing this stuff.. but atm i dont have time because i got a lot of essays in real life =(

i still try to work on my new big cti / tdm  / coop mission.. but there are a lot of ideas and only a few are realised atm.

its a bit like dynamic war from, hmm i dont know who made it, but with more cti, tdm and hold elements in it and with a different concept. Project is called: sahrani in flames. You can play against each other with two sides, some special scripts and functions.. i dont know but i hope you will like it =)

the idea is simple.. its a player vs player mission where the complete sahrani island is turend in a war, with help from AI and some "cti" functions (not base building but other...;) )

But if we continue, you have to get the missions yourself.. we dont post it anymore.

you must have never played on the 3rd infantry division server, were a unit based on realism and we do things the proper way

Wah, that was a hell of a mission pack.... Will keep me busy for some time smile_o.gif:):):)

Yes, alone or with some other odd player....

Sad but true.... no players around....

i never play multiplayer by i tested your lsd sp mission and they are nice smile_o.gif thanks for your work thumbs-up.gif

Post the pack over at OFPEC please. These guys rock. yay.gif

I dont release more missions, most of the peoples just dont play it and i never receive any or just 1 or 2 comments about it and we just got negativ experience with the community ...

General speaking: messing around with the "ban"-command is not a wise way to get more "positive"-experience from the community.

So your probs are little bit hand-made from yourself/your clan.

@wolfsblut.. we dont joke around with "ban" thing.. the problem is serious and its still there.

I think you didnt read the postings at the start, and know why we wrote that. Do you every play online? Well... if thats true, you will see that more then 80% of all the servers just run one an the same mission the hole day, so we just ask ourself why we should do all the work. Thats why we started to post this thread, and on the other servers and also on these 80% of the servers is not ANY teamwork on the servers!! If you look in the server browser you will alway find only a small group of servers with real teamwork and a bit different missions from the standart.

I suggest to read the full posting to get the context and not only my first phrase of it. We dont want more attention, we want more TEAMWORK and more people which enjoy it, our missions are based on a good team playing together and its nearly impossible no most of the servers... and write down what you want its a damn FACT!

Beleave me we dont made the problem by ourselve... its the problem of the arma community... and if you dont know what we are talking about ignore the thread.

I just said we still update it, but definitly dont release so much missions as before and ONLY on our share. We dont poste it anymore in this board or any other community board so we dont mess around, we just say what we do!

We just used this thread to say why and not more!

It takes a lot of time which we spended into community work, to put our missions into the boards and keep them always up to date.. why should we keep doing it? hehe you're just a other good example why we should NOT.

Dont stop making missions false prohpet!

me+your mission= inlove.gif |

rofl.gif

Okey... so we dediced what to do (our lost posting about the thematik).

We DONT post more updates to this or any other board.

But, we will continue a bit working only for our own server, you can get our missions if you visit our game server or download the mission in our mission package ( www.eatmyshorts.ch/lsdcoops.zip ). We will add all the new missions to this archiv.

So you still can get our new missions but we dont talk about it on the boards =)

Greetz