Issetea

Sahrani Life

oh sounds good, does Janas Server got the new version?

Probably yah

Any interesting anecdotes on what caused the game to stall/wait/lag during the connecting/connected phase and how it was fixed?

Not sure if it was a bug, but one guy tonight could not buy a humvee even though he had the proper license to do so. He ended up buying Urals instead.

One thing I noticed tonight would be the ability for cops to arrest cops. I was on a server tonight where a rouge cop started just killing everyone he seen... i managed to stun him... but unable to do anything else, and killing him would have done nothing but let him respawn, go get a new weapon, and start all over again.

One thing I noticed tonight would be the ability for cops to arrest cops. I was on a server tonight where a rouge cop started just killing everyone he seen... i managed to stun him... but unable to do anything else, and killing him would have done nothing but let him respawn, go get a new weapon, and start all over again.

Just vote a admin, (preferably a civ) and kick the rouge cop out.

Not sure if it was a bug, but one guy tonight could not buy a humvee even though he had the proper license to do so.  He ended up buying Urals instead.

Same to me, but rifles. I couldn't buy rifles yesterday even if I had Rifles License.

Not sure if it was a bug, but one guy tonight could not buy a humvee even though he had the proper license to do so. He ended up buying Urals instead.

Strange thing...

I bought truck license (on same server) and could buy humvee without a problem. So its not bugged for everyone.

Maybe its related to a problem a civilian had---

Civilian switched to Cop, and it remembered that he had only a car license, so as cop he had to buy licenses to be able to use anything else...

When cops start (instead of starting as civilian) they have all licenses...

-------------------

The lag when people are connecting problem is still there in 1.11, so I guess thats why there are no "how we fixed the lag" anecdotes after all.

There was lag as you enter cities, but not as bad as in 1.10.

Also, you start at 50% hunger, is there a way to start at 100%? Starting hungry does not make much sense.

1.11 still sucks, i'm sorry but the edited versions of Sahrani Life are still a TON better than the original version.

Isstea, you need to learn some lessons from other people.

1.11 still sucks, i'm sorry but the edited versions of Sahrani Life are still a TON better than the original version.

1.11 has everything we added in the edited version and more, its now the best version.

i may be a bit p*ssed, but for one thing your wrong. For another, thats out of order.

Issetea is working alone atm cause Fewo hasnt shown up for a while, and 1.11 is great anyway.

Rock ON!! (and happy new year smile_o.gifxmas_o.gif

i had lots of fun on reblman server today

Oyman,

You have that many posts in this forum and you brag about griefing/teamkilling on a server?

[He posted photos of trapping cops in spawn and killing them]

Antiquis temporibus nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

smile_o.gif

@ModaFlanker

QTF!

Antiquis temporibus nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

smile_o.gif

times have changed wink_o.gif

maybe a hint at map maker to disable cops from making roadblocks in copbase

Just another idea for you mate.

OK if a Civ is wanted and he is shot dead then the friendly fire message should be "name killed name", rather than "name killed name (friendly fire)".

If there is a friendly fire incident, cop or civ, then a fine should be given cop or civ.

Also the stun gun in 1.11 isn't as good as I anticipated, the 1st time I used it was ok, then evey one I tried tostun died, then I realised that you have to shoot them in the legs for it to work all the time. biggrin_o.gif ~10mtrsof course. Ho wever, the stun lasts ages

Any way, like the changes mate, keep up the good work.

smile_o.gif

times have changed wink_o.gif

maybe a hint at map maker to disable cops from making roadblocks in copbase

whats the difference when all cops can move any roadblock

Jana, your version isn't the only edited one out there.

-There needs to be an ATM at the Civ Hospital instead of the bank itself. The Bank needs to be inside of a building so cops can't just camp it and snipe anyone that robs it. I've played an edited version using the large hotel building.(give the robbers a fighting chance)

-(if this hasn't been done) Allow servers to remove civ markers and cop markers entirely.

-Remove the food system. Or lower the price of the food, and add many more stores that offer it around the island.

-Increase the amount of money cops earn each paycheck by at least $500-$1000.

-Make it so the mobile phone does not dissapear when you die.

-Lower the price of the main police vehicle.

-Decrease the price of at least one of the skodas.

-Add additional buildings around towns, especially Bagango.

-Remove the spawn delay penalty for killing players. Or decrease the effect killing players has on it. (very unfair to everyone, you can't arrest a civ that has an assault rifle)

Jana, your version isn't the only edited one out there.

im talking about the new official version