Issetea

Sahrani Life

I don't see a problem with it. I like playing both sides. It sucks sitting idle in a workplace for 30 minutes collecting paychecks just to be able to buy workplaces / shops; or fishing/farming for an hour. I play as a officer the first couple of hours so I get playing time in, not just idle time to save money. I can still play, save money, and when I switch sides I did nothing illegal and still had fun.

I know other people abuse this, but not everybody.

Deus, the issue is more when a cop loads up a truck with a ton of guns and gear, then logs out after stashing it in the woods. Upon return as a civilian they retrieve this weapon stash and wreak havoc.

Moda-

As to cops at the hospital, what happens when a civ is spawn killing at the hospital? Then you need the cops to come in and take care of the spreekiller who is capping all the newly spawned unarmed civs. I try my best and avoid the hospital when I play cop or civ it is the easiest place in Sahrani to get killed.

I really like this mission , and Paraiso version is like Sahraniville without addons smile_o.gif

I recorded this 12sec video about arma bike biggrin_o.gif

I love see more rpg scripts and for civ more money tounge2.gif

Having never played this online and without reading the last 56 pages of this thread, would illegal street racing for cash for civilians be doable? If it's already there then disregard me entirely.

Do you still read here Issetea?

I asked a while back what the difference between mines and mineE's are... available at the Heavy Weapon shop. No response on that yet...

-------------------------------------------------

BTW Opformaster:

Definitely thats when Cops need to come in and clear the spawnkiller, if no admin is on to kick/ban them.

I'm speaking of the lazy cops that do nothing but act like the hospital is some place to hunt for crack to feed their crack addiction, hoping they'll find a civ with crack on them... Its just bizarre.

You need to remove the ability of the cops to be able to see the others on the radar, thats why flyers are available so u can find em. For instace u cant hide in a forest or make an ambush. Finally whenever someone dies his weapons should not disappear or they should after 5 mins for instance. Its job of the cops to pick em up and bring em back to base or generaly secure. Massive Sniper rifles should be also removed... all cops go around without a sniper rifle and if u for instance look a cop car they shoot u. They should also get a penalty, for instace for every one they kill get +30 sec respawn. If a civialian gets in the terrorists/freedom fighters they should respawn somewhere else.Also you should make a place where the cops wont be able to arrest/kill civs. The way i see this game, i like to play, is mostly terrorists vs cops.

You really have to remove the cop radar. First they can see u from far in most servers by the settings and second u can NEVER hide its just stupid.

Most servers I've been on have had the "See you wherever you are anywhere on the map" set to OFF.

When its set to 120 second refresh, 60 second refresh, etc then it means they can see you even if you're way offroad hiding somewhere.

With it set to OFF as most servers do, then the cops CANT find you if you are offroad somewhere, unless the cop goes on patrol, where you show up only if they manage to be within 200m of you.

That is why a cop in a helicopter is very useful as they can fly around and hunt hidden civs.

Have I misunderstood what you were trying to say?

i belive that they must have no way to spot civs as civs have no way to spot cops... the 200 is a very large distance even 10 is a big one when u are trying to hide on foot...

Yes I agree, 200 meters is too much. I think the jt version had 75 meters? That worked better.

Especially now that us cops receive a freecam in the next awesome version wink_o.gif

how it's going people? when 1.14 will be out? any new list of improves ?

No idea. The last time Issetea posted something was on the www.sahrani-life.com forums, on January 23rd.

Nothing since... so I have no idea what's been going on.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Added:

Jana on the Sahrani life forums says that Issetea has been busy with real life issues, but should be posting here shortly. Stay tuned.

Fewo and me did not have time to work on the mission for some RL reasons in the past weeks, but now we are back online :).

I would like to mention a new feature of the mission - some people who played the last beta test already know about it - which was also a suggestion seen in some posts while fewo and me were offline: Factories.

The next version of Sahrani Life will include four buyable factories. A weapon-factory, vehicle-factory, item-factory and a ressource-factory. Every factory has its own storage where ressources, which can be gathered in different areas, can be stored (Maybe some people already noticed that players are able to gather wood in the forests north east of Bagango in 1.12). Using the ressources objects can be created.

Greetings, Issetea

notworthy.gif thanks for checking in!

yeh we had some ppl wondering about those bundles of wood hehe. can't wait for the new version!

Please, pay attention on my previous suggestion the way how factory should work or ur factory idea can become as useless as ur Mayor in 1.12 wink_o.gif

as I understood it's almost impossible to use standard objects on the Sahrani map for game options. For example - buying and selling houses. Well, there is another idea how to make it really cool - you can absolutely remove shops and workplaces but each person can build one factory ( like hideout ) per one city. Each factory will be giving the standard income. So, as many cities on the map as many factories can be build in the game. There must be one worker per factory who's gonna work there. You can get money ONLY when u personally take money from ur worker. Of course, factory can produce goods which one could be sold somewhere on central market but it's too complicated to make I guess. So, it should be very easy - 1 city - 1 factory - 1 worker - your income.

If you want me to ask how could other people earn their money if only one factory allowed I can advise to make possible to build except one factory per city but also one store per city, one restaurant, one ... etc. Small business gives less income then the big ones ( like factory )

Concerning addon version of the SL - i'd advice to use ( or to make ) absolutely houses/roads/structures free island. So, people could join and build their own houses-factories-stores in different parts of island. In this case after hour of playing there will be player's cities wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The next version of Sahrani Life will include four buyable factories. A weapon-factory, vehicle-factory, item-factory and a ressource-factory. Every factory has its own storage where ressources, which can be gathered in different areas, can be stored (Maybe some people already noticed that players are able to gather wood in the forests north east of Bagango in 1.12). Using the ressources objects can be created.

Just a question?

will we ever see Nogova Life on the CWR mod??

sahrani is a poor land... u have to make it feel like that. u should remove weapons like M249 and blackhawks generally stuff like that. also u have to give motives for ppl to play the wanted person or just a civilian. there must be a way that the police offices act better, for instace if u dont stop to a block u are dead, if u dont stop when u are asked to u are also dead etc this is not the way things work generaly for instance whenever u kill some one ur payroll will be reduced by half or when u arrest someone it will be raised x2 etc... Also the ability not to arrest persons who are not wanted. Finnaly i thing that ALL traces should be removed... The serves are noobish already with running cadet mode where u can see EVERYTHING this also doesnt help. I think u must be able to see only other police offices like real life. Its stupid to be able to see the "terrorists" cause thats the whole point the ambush thing. Or even when e civilan just wants to hide an alley further to get away from the police ETC.

Are there commands to spawn items/vehicles/money if you are the server admin? If so could you post them? I can't find admin commands specific to this mission anywhere.

There are no admin commands and there will never be any admin commands (you cannot check who is admin via scripts and even admins should not be allowed to cheat).

BTW we are still looking for someone who wants to help us with the mission.

1. We need help choosing addons and contacting the addon makers.

2. It would be nice to have a small "official" team of beta testers who can spend a lot of time testing the mission together. In addition, someone would have to organzie the tests.

You can contact me via ICQ (283-776-375) or X-Fire (issetea).

Greetings, Issetea

There were some admins talking about spawning vehicles/ items/money through a command system. It must be another addon system they were running with it. I thought it was through the original MP mission running since it was a well known clan server advertising Sahrani Life without other addons

Quote[/b] ]There were some admins talking about spawning vehicles/ items/money through a command system. It must be another addon system they were running with it. I thought it was through the original MP mission running since it was a well known clan server advertising Sahrani Life without other addons

What server? Sound like they enabled the hidden menu on map that is designed for map testing. It has a execute script box and buttons to get $999999 money etc. v1.12 has this on map but its disabled

Quote[/b] ]There were some admins talking about spawning vehicles/ items/money through a command system. It must be another addon system they were running with it. I thought it was through the original MP mission running since it was a well known clan server advertising Sahrani Life without other addons

What server? Sound like they enabled the hidden menu on map that is designed for map testing. It has a execute script box and buttons to get $999999 money etc. v1.12 has this on map but its disabled

I guess some guy was lying when he said last night that it was your server Brit. his name was coolio or something similar.

maybe voted admins with hacks?

Jana, is 1.12 still the newest version? I haven't seen any updates for versions, but I keep hearing about newer options than I remember.