Issetea

Sahrani Life

I'm happy to see that shops/WP give us much money on 1.12 version. Now the main thing to upgrade is the mayor, he needs some mechanicals actions when he add laws cause now its only text lines, and nobody must follow his orders. Whats happens if the mayor claim "all cops must be unarmed" ? nothing, cops are the power they will take all weapons they want.

I think the mayor should be able to jail, arrest cops.

I'm happy to see that shops/WP give us much money on 1.12 version. Now the main thing to upgrade is the mayor, he needs some mechanicals actions when he add laws cause now its only text lines, and nobody must follow his orders. Whats happens if the mayor claim "all cops must be unarmed" ? nothing, cops are the power they will take all weapons they want.

I think the mayor should be able to jail, arrest cops.

Honestly I think it is all in the spirit but I understand as "God-Emperor of Sahrani" I had several coups but I hired civ assassins whom I pardoned and gave money to help me out. But certainly I think it would be nice to be able to set cops as wanted and let certain civs kill them. Just shows why you need civ guards and militia. The cops can't be trusted.

its such a great mission... playing on janas server is fun like hell wink_o.gif

but one idea i have:

what about a calculator-pad (virtual wink_o.gif ) where u can type in the

amount of money.

because with the slider u have really great probs to give a amount

of money.

and when u reach the 1 million than its worse, because u jump from 1000 to 5000...

but all other is really great !!!!!

keep that good work !

greetz

themaster

It's sad that the creators never inform about their plans but just letting us know what bugs they have fixed of the things they have added after they did it.

suggestion :

- cops should be punished when killing/injuring unarmed civilians

make an adjustable (in game by mayor or by vote etc) limit of unarmed/holstered weapon civilians a cop can kill/injure before he goes to jail.

For instance when I play the map some cops shoot me just because I don't stop when they "order" me to (they should chase me with their cars).

I want the RHS pistols addon no question

Would be cool to have that pack added but it's best to wait until 2.0 is released because RHS pistol pack 1.5 has very crappy sounds.

It's sad that the creators never inform about their plans but just letting us know what bugs they have fixed of the things they have added after they did it.

Well one of the creators has gone AWOL.

Issetea is working alone atm, and hes chained to his desk. He wakes up, codes, drinks coffee, sleeps for 30 minutes, gets up and continues coding biggrin_o.gifyay.gif

Dont worry he's still reading what you write here..

suggestion :

- cops should be punished when killing/injuring unarmed civilians

make an adjustable (in game by mayor or by vote etc) limit of unarmed/holstered weapon civilians a cop can kill/injure before he goes to jail.

For instance when I play the map some cops shoot me just because I don't stop when they "order" me to (they should chase me with their cars).

If it is with a Stun Gun, that is not far fetched at all. As long as you have probable cause, if someone runs from you you can stop them using "Reasonable Force". A tazer (or this case a stun gun) is reasonable and objective. It is by definition less lethal.

That is role-playing.

Remove the kill penalty for cops and civs. You should only be punished if you kill an unarmed civ, not if you kill an armed cop or civ.

Remove the kill penalty for cops and civs. You should only be punished if you kill an unarmed civ, not if you kill an armed cop or civ.

KEEP the penalty for cops killing cops however! That is a good anti-griefing tool... like that kiddie who posted videos of trapping cops inside the respawn and killing them repeatedly as they spawned.

So how do you define unarmed? Has no weapons on their possession, or that they are holstered with no weapon drawn?

What I wanted to say is to punish unreasonable cops that kill (not stun) civilians for very minor things like "he didn't stop when I told him", "he stole my jeep" etc

Quote[/b] ]It's sad that the creators never inform about their plans but just letting us know what bugs they have fixed of the things they have added after they did it.

OK just for you here's a small list of things we will work on in the future :). It is not sure if all these things are included in the next version of Sahrani Life.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- added: Bank cannot be used by other players after it has been robbed (for around 10 mins / until it can be robbed again)

- fixed: Player isn't able to use the Bank/ATMs after he robbed the bank

- fixed: Error which occured when a player who does not have a mobile phone tried to recieve an sms

- added: Free manually moveable camera for cops (Only at copbase; can be moved via dialog buttons or using W/S/A/D and Num+/Num- for zoom)

- fixed: When a player respawns while being in prison he will be arrested when he is alive again

- fixed: When a player disconnects while being in prison and reconnects before the game restarts he will be send to prison right after he spawned

- changed: Skoda in nearly every vehicleshop now

- added: Inventory Item: small repair kit (Can be used on small vehicles - cars and boats - only and no license is needed)

- added: Interaction menu for Civ->Civ interaction: A civ can check another civs inventory or steal something from him when he is stunned or has his hands up (only if no cops are near - 20meters)

- fixed: Placed some "Wires" around the prison so players cannot escape that easily

- added: Cops can be watched on the Civ cam for free (cam is still only available for cops)

- added: Crimelog for cops: A dialoglist where the cop can see when a civ has done something illegal.

Saved crimes: Steal money; rob the bank; get in/out prison; escape from prison; die; Kill a civ or a cop

We (Fewo is back on :p) also add some new scripts but that will be a surprise :).

Again i want to call for help with addon suggestions and we are still looking for some addon makers to work with. In addition to that it would be nice to have the mission translated into some other languages (I think i saw a russian version somewhere).

If you want to help us just post here or leave me a PM.

Greetings

Issetea

addon suggestions?

I'm too busy to check if SLX_People "basic women" addon was mentioned already :P

Quote[/b] ]It's sad that the creators never inform about their plans but just letting us know what bugs they have fixed of the things they have added after they did it.

OK just for you here's a small list of things we will work on in the future smile_o.gif. It is not sure if all these things are included in the next version of Sahrani Life.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- added: Bank cannot be used by other players after it has been robbed (for around 10 mins / until it can be robbed again)

- fixed: Player isn't able to use the Bank/ATMs after he robbed the bank

- fixed: Error which occured when a player who does not have a mobile phone tried to recieve an sms

- added: Free manually moveable camera for cops (Only at copbase; can be moved via dialog buttons or using W/S/A/D and Num+/Num- for zoom)

- fixed: When a player respawns while being in prison he will be arrested when he is alive again

- fixed: When a player disconnects while being in prison and reconnects before the game restarts he will be send to prison right after he spawned

- changed: Skoda in nearly every vehicleshop now

- added: Inventory Item: small repair kit (Can be used on small vehicles - cars and boats - only and no license is needed)

- added: Interaction menu for Civ->Civ interaction: A civ can check another civs inventory or steal something from him when he is stunned or has his hands up (only if no cops are near - 20meters)

- fixed: Placed some "Wires" around the prison so players cannot escape that easily

- added: Cops can be watched on the Civ cam for free (cam is still only available for cops)

- added: Crimelog for cops: A dialoglist where the cop can see when a civ has done something illegal.

Saved crimes: Steal money; rob the bank; get in/out prison; escape from prison; die; Kill a civ or a cop

We (Fewo is back on tounge2.gif) also add some new scripts but that will be a surprise smile_o.gif.

Again i want to call for help with addon suggestions and we are still looking for some addon makers to work with. In addition to that it would be nice to have the mission translated into some other languages (I think i saw a russian version somewhere).

If you want to help us just post here or leave me a PM.

Greetings

Issetea

Hi Issetea

Thank you for ur personal respond. This would be great if u will be updating ur progress on the first page of the topic so it's gonna be clear what r u working on and less questions will be asked.

All your job u r doing for all us ( fans of your mission ) is very respectful. But unfortunately, it's a bit useless for now. I know lot of people of my age ( i'm 30 ) who lost any interest in your mission ( same as me ) because of only one reason - there is no logic to play at all. Once I joined Jana’s server full of kids. I spent there half of hour reading silly messages of cops and when they got bored I got shot by them for nothing. They had fun. It’s not Jana’s server fault, it’s because cops have nothing to do in ur mission. Same for civ’s.

Suggestions to improve is still actual ( my replys on ... ) –

Page 21

Page 11

I'm not saying that the only logic I suggested is the right one but please, pay attention on the fact that Sahrani Life is mission about nothing. And, unfortunately, I still don't see any game play improvements in your list of fixes. Believe me, the bugs are nothing when the game good, but still the game is waste of time if it has no bugs but without any logic/story line/goal.

MaxRiga, i absolute can confirm this... after so many times playing this mission, its very boring. No real goals for no side.

Its still Cops vs. Civs. sad_o.gif

By the way, would you register in our forums aswell? I like the suggestions you make very much and the developers are registered there aswell..

www.sahrani-life.com

Regards, Christian

Hey Riga, wasn't it you who made the rock song in ofp?

yes, it calls - Flashpoint Rulzzz and it still rocks even in ArmA, lol

there is still download available on this song - http://www.flashpointzone.com/video6.phtml

I don't know any other downloads in internet for this song, please, advise me if u do.

to mr.g-c

Thank you very much for your invitation. I will join ur forum community a bit later.

Hey Max ! happy to see old guys like me ^^ !

I think the problem is the difference between a rpg and a war simulator like Arma. I like SL, played for a long time, but the last version trend to annihilate the heart of Arma. Most of peoples who have bought Arma want to play Arma, even if they play SL, hexenkessel, coops or others Berzerk, they want to play Arma 1st. So, when u start and make courrier jobs or another work for 2 hours, u dont play Arma, u begin to play the real Arma only when u get your 1st AK and RPG, and when u find some allied guys for starting a terrorist/fight carreer.

Then, Arma is the best game for teamplay, thing who is only present when u play cops. Creators really need to improve the guilds to force civils to create real gangs and fight each others, so, no more deathmatchs civils/cops.

But i think when guilds and mayor aspects will be improved, the game will be very awesome, just improve it quickly before most of players(like me) get bored and dont play anymore.

cya all

^^

I'm not bored of the mission, I'm sick of the arguing it causes. "Kick him he just killed me" or "John Smith just shot my tyres for no reason" etc. Then the swearing starts lol.

Is there any one out there that can run a public server that can last more than 10 minutes before somone hack's a giant tower, Falling Trucks or a massive nuke in your spawn crazy_o.gif I am am close to locking it to members and trusted players only on request of a PM.

Is there any one out there that can run a public server that can last more than 10 minutes before somone hack's a giant tower, Falling Trucks or a massive nuke in your spawn crazy_o.gif I am am close to locking it to members and trusted players only on request of a PM.

Rebl man cave

Yeah, rebl man cave is usually a good server.