Issetea

Sahrani Life

OK guys, here is the current changelog for the next version. The release will be soon.

- fixed: Boat and airlicense now work

- fixed: Roadblock direction fixed

- changed: player is able to use (! $ , ?) in edit boxes

- added: Vehicleshop in Masbete sells normal Cars

- added: Restaurantes und Garages

- fixed: player can buy vehicles in the terrorhideout

- changed: hunger raises slower

- fixed: RPG ammo at Terror hideout

- changed: players start with 8500 so they can afford a license, a vehicle and some items at start

- changed: Some weapons are cheaper than in Version 1.1 (Rocket launchers)

- changed: SD Mags of the Makarov (Pistol) are now Stun Ammo. You need to keep a certain distance between you and the target (~10 meters), else the shot can be deadly.

- added: Dialog to change the graphic settings at base-hospital (civ and cop hospital tent)

- changed: Itemshop Dialog reopens/stays when used

- changed: Only players who are ingame are visible in most dialogs now

- added: Mission Parameter to set the refresh time of Civmarkers outside of a City. Cops will always be able to see Civmarkers in a city or when they are closer than 200 meters

- removed: Teleportation script is deactivated (The player is not able to get a teleporter); The script still exists and can be reactivated at any time

lol, and nothing about fixing gang area 1 bug? smile_o.gif)))

I JUST CAN LAUGH!!! LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Yesterday was John locked in Janas car!!! And his rescue shot him and not her!!!!

LOooooOOOOLL!!!

I FIND THAT SO FUNNY ALL THE TIME WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!!

Or when he try to escape/run away rofl.gif

cooool

Quote from Johns Messages

Hey Jana, thank you to take me to bagango.

1 min later

Why we drive offroad?huh.gif??

Thats the WRONG DERECTION!!! TURN!!!!

3min Later

I'M LOCKED!!! HELP ME!!! HEEEEELPP!!!

And that the whole day. Rofl

rofl.gif

lol yeh john is one of the best roleplayers in SL.

dont worry the mafia was just trying to find out if he rated on us - he got a cop car and gun after that and started for a new life in south sahrani under witness protection.

Yesterday was John locked in Janas car!!! And his rescue shot him and not her!!!!

LOooooOOOOLL!!!

cooool

1 min later

3min Later

rofl.gif

And

Quote[/b] ]ol yeh john is one of the best roleplayers in SL.

Well then John and you "Loop Dogg", should join in our Sahrani-Life community - its the best place to post game experiences, as it messes this thread up (if it isn't already messed up - lol ).

For the adress watch in my Signature...

By the way, Issetea is there also registered so its also a good place to reach the devs.

Regards, Christian

no i kicked u for constant whining and yes u did hack cuz u came on ts and told me and there were other ppl on there u stupid noob

LOL Fenix why are u speaking with this guy ? he is already banned from Jana & others servers for the same reason. Its only a kids like many on SL, they think they are powerful because they are safely behind a screen and they insults, trash or harass for nothing.

But i dont think the best way to deal with this kind of guy is the Kick/ban command.

As far i know SL is a RPG, so i propose to every admins to have a rpg behaviour on their servers :

Players who insults, harass, trash, lie, moan and all others misconducts should be warned a 1st time. If they keep their behaviours, ticket them, if they still harassing you, jail them 1mn, then 5mn, 10mn....

If they kill themselves to respawn faster, jail them again and again untill they understand there are rules and laws to respect, in real life, on internet or in SL.

Once they will understand that, may be their moms will come on your server to congratulate you to make his kid a nice kid smile_o.gif

Merry christmas

LOooooOOOOLL!!!

cooool

1 min later

3min Later

rofl.gif

That was me that shot john while trying to save him from Jana. LOL Unless it happened more than once.

I was firing into the windshield at jana, and i hit him. pistols.gif I guess i should have shot at the tires instead.

I wanted to ask, whats up with the hideouts? Can they be moved? I tried looking for an option somewhere. I also tried to buy another to mabey replace it or something. That doesnt work either it seems. They need to be movable somehow.

no i kicked u for constant whining and yes u did hack cuz u came on ts and told me and there were other ppl on there u stupid noob

LOL Fenix why are u speaking with this guy ? he is already banned from Jana & others servers for the same reason. Its only a kids like many on SL, they think they are powerful because they are safely behind a screen and they insults, trash or harass for nothing.

But i dont think the best way to deal with this kind of guy is the Kick/ban command.

WL+1 for ignoring Wolle's instructions and all previous moderator instructions in the thread.

Ok guys, i think it's time to inform you about the status of the mission again, so here's the new changelog for 1.11 first:

- changed: players start with 8500 so they can afford a license, a vehicle and some items at start

- changed: SD Mags of the Makarov (Pistol) are now Stun Ammo. You need to keep a certain distance between you and the target (~10 meters), else the shot can be deadly.

- added: Dialog to change the graphic settings at base-hospital (civ and cop hospital tent)

- added: Mission Parameter to set the refresh time of Civmarkers outside of a City. Cops will always be able to see Civmarkers in a city or when they are closer than 200 meters

- removed: Teleportation script is deactivated (The player is not able to get a teleporter); The script still exists and can be reactivated at any time

- changed: Siren only in "Land" vehicles

- added: Game remembers your "dead-wait-time"

- added: two trainings (work in progress): Medic training, engineer training

- added: Light when using the siren; using the action a second time will turn the siren off again

- changed: Limited the maximum text length for PMs, Laws and Guild names to 60 chars

- added: Action to delete the own hideout - it will be added to your inventory again

- added: Public message when giving a ticket; the civ then gets a small dialog where he can choose to pay the ticket or not. The cop will be informed about the answer via groupchat.

- changed: empty/idle Vehicles are now deleted after 40 minutes if no player is near it

- added: Shop and Workplace - Ownerinformation in Statdialog

- changed: Less weapons in cop crates

- changed: Cops are not allowed to sell weapons and mags

- added: Cop now start with a stun gun (Makarov SD + some Mags), an MP5(+some Mags), NVG and a Binoc (but have less weapons in their ammo crates)

I'm still working alone since Fewo hasn't come online for nearly one week now and in addition to that the lag bug still has to be found. Going to have some more tests on that one.

When the main bugs are fixed i think that i will start looking for some nice addons for the addon version of Sahrani Life (There will still be a version without addons as i said a few weeks ago).

Edit: Because i'm using the new 1.09 string functions that version is needed.

Indeed. Feel free to post progress at the sahrani life forums Issetea , we love you tounge2.gif

Great stuff Issetea, i hope Fewo turns up soon (might be busy over Xmas?) and hopefully that evil lag bug will be found =)

... in addition to that the lag bug still has to be found. Going to have some more tests on that one.

Are you able to monitor the game while it is running, or are you only able to hunt that problem when no one is playing the game?

If you are able to monitor what is going on while the game is running, please do invite us to a server to demonstrate it to you. If your server cannot handle enough players, please ask for someone to host that for you...

The problem is most obvious when there are a lot of players on the server, quitting and joining.

We DO want to help you; you don't have to always go it alone Issetea.

That lag bug is not limited to SL, its in my experience - I had dozens of this lags and they as here accured when sb. joined - usual to encounter it also on e.g. Evolution servers.

not that kind of lag as on evo or when players join

this lag only affects some players on the server and usually lasts 30-60 seconds, and never happened on 1.02.

While talking about this bug in 1.10, someone kept insisting that it must have something to do with custom files when people join a server.

If they have a lot of custom files it gets uploaded and doesn't connect until they all are uploaded....

So if this is the case then somehow the mission waits for the custom files before continuing on again when it is uploaded.

How many of you disable custom files on your server? If the bug is still there despite it being disabled maybe its not the problem... [unless its related somehow].

on my server, custom files has always been enabled, but we never saw any lag like that in 5 weeks of SL until the 1.10 version.

jana, maybe I am misunderstanding (probably the case, it isn't hard to do), but I had to delete 20+ custom files before I was allowed to join your server. Am I misunderstanding the term, "Custom file", here?

Lol Deus, there's a limit on how many you can have, and a limit on how big they can be in MP.

jana, maybe I am misunderstanding (probably the case, it isn't hard to do), but I had to delete 20+ custom files before I was allowed to join your server. Am I misunderstanding the term, "Custom file", here?

not sure, custom files are like character face and custom sounds

it may have been unsigned mods (or mods i dont have keys for) that you were removing? .pbo extentions etc?

on my server, custom files has always been enabled, but we never saw any lag like that in 5 weeks of SL until the 1.10 version.

If you ever get a chance, try to disable custom files for a while with 1.10 and see if it makes ANY difference.

If it does, we can report that to Issetea and hopefully that helps him track down the specific problem...

not sure, custom files are like character face and custom sounds

it may have been unsigned mods (or mods i dont have keys for) that you were removing? .pbo extentions etc?

Just add this line in ur Server.cfg :

maxCustomFileSize=0;

Anyone connecting with custom sounds & face will be kicked

Ok, just a thought.

Any chance you could change some of the flag poles to civis?

Like to purchace drugs, would be better to look around the houses where the drug area is to find the drug dealer. And selling the drugs to like a few civis on the port ready to ship it over to paraso etc etc.

Just to add a touch more life into it.

However so far I love it! Has kept me amused for ages and always fills my server in 30 mins when I host it.

1-governer must wear different clothes or must be somehow different from other players. yesterday cops were killing governor when he returns back to his work to city hall because they didn't recognize he is not a robber coming to rob the bank

2-writing laws script doesn't work

3-governer has to be able put cops to jail because there is no other way to be respected by police. Police can kill governor for no reasons as well as any other civic.

4-governer has to respawn at his city hall

5-governer has to get selery for being governor.

and once again, I really hope that creators of the mission will put their attention on it - governor must not became of gang area fights.

Version 1.11 is ready now :)

new changes:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- changed: Siren only in "Land" vehicles

- added: Game remembers your "dead-wait-time"

- added: two trainings (work in progress): Medic training, engineer training

- added: Light when using the siren; using the action a second time will turn the siren off again

- changed: Limited the maximum text length for PMs, Laws and Guild names to 60 chars

- added: Action to delete the own hideout - it will be added to your inventory again

- added: Public message when giving a ticket; the civ then gets a small dialog where he can choose to pay the ticket or not. The cop will be informed about the answer via groupchat.

- changed: empty/idle Vehicles are now deleted after 40 minutes if no player is near it

- added: Shop and Workplace - Ownerinformation in Statdialog

- changed: Less weapons in cop crates

- changed: Cops are not allowed to sell weapons and mags

- added: Cop now start with a stun gun (Makarov SD + some Mags), an MP5(+some Mags), NVG and a Binoc (but have less weapons in their ammo crates)

- changed: Rifle and Pistol can be holstered at the same time

- changed: sms and starve msg are now in a titletext

- added: Ability to store items at the hideout (Not saved on Server)

- changed: No license needed when buying items/weapons/vehicles at the terror camp

- changed: Marker symbols are now smaller

- added: Training needed when using some items (medikit, bombs, repairkits)

- changed: Civ Markers are now yellow

- changed: Bounty of 0$ can be set to set someone wanted

All information on first page are updated now and you can download the mission. If you find any bugs in this Version please post them on this forum or leave me PM (or ask for my ICQ/X-Fire).