Issetea

Sahrani Life

OK guys, here is the current changelog for the next version. The release will be soon.

- fixed: Boat and airlicense now work

- fixed: Roadblock direction fixed

- changed: player is able to use (! $ , ?) in edit boxes

- added: Vehicleshop in Masbete sells normal Cars

- added: Restaurantes und Garages

- fixed: player can buy vehicles in the terrorhideout

- changed: hunger raises slower

- fixed: RPG ammo at Terror hideout

- changed: players start with 8500 so they can afford a license, a vehicle and some items at start

- changed: Some weapons are cheaper than in Version 1.1 (Rocket launchers)

- changed: SD Mags of the Makarov (Pistol) are now Stun Ammo. You need to keep a certain distance between you and the target (~10 meters), else the shot can be deadly.

- added: Dialog to change the graphic settings at base-hospital (civ and cop hospital tent)

- changed: Itemshop Dialog reopens/stays when used

- changed: Only players who are ingame are visible in most dialogs now

- added: Mission Parameter to set the refresh time of Civmarkers outside of a City. Cops will always be able to see Civmarkers in a city or when they are closer than 200 meters

- removed: Teleportation script is deactivated (The player is not able to get a teleporter); The script still exists and can be reactivated at any time

OK guys, here is the current changelog for the next version. The release will be soon.

- changed: players start with 8500 so they can afford a license, a vehicle and some items at start

- changed: SD Mags of the Makarov (Pistol) are now Stun Ammo. You need to keep a certain distance between you and the target (~10 meters), else the shot can be deadly.

- added: Dialog to change the graphic settings at base-hospital (civ and cop hospital tent)

- added: Mission Parameter to set the refresh time of Civmarkers outside of a City. Cops will always be able to see Civmarkers in a city or when they are closer than 200 meters

- removed: Teleportation script is deactivated (The player is not able to get a teleporter); The script still exists and can be reactivated at any time

Sounds very nice....

Regards, Christian

Sounds great! Thanks for all your hard work on this. We love it. smile_o.gif

Interesting tidbit about markers. It now gives away cop position to civs. Or at the very least warns the peticular civ of a cops arrival to his general area. Just keep you're eye on your gps or map. When your civ marker appears, they are close. Of cource you cant tell which direction, but it helps. This is esspecially usefull on Jana's server, where you can check at a glance of the gps, if someones on to you.

Flaw or feature, you guys decide. lol

Issetea i noticed some major problems who arent in ur current log :

- jail choppers are bugged (crash or dont land in jail)

- guild points doesnt work

- can't capture the gang area

- ammo truck doesnt have any...... ammos after entering terror camp

Dunno if creators are aware of that, there is a bug between animations wich allow u to unholster pistol without be seen. So, u see a guy making pushups then u see him with a pistol in hands instantly. A video is available on youtube

I tested it and just when playing an animation, use the pistol by inventory, then click the Normal animation. U will stand up with a gun in hand without the unholster animation. So, very annoying thing.

Add other problems i missed here

Nice work guys

- can't capture the gang area

I don't know why it worked for me, but when I was the only guild on the map I went to the gang area and claimed it.

"You have claimed this area!" or something like that.

It then continually built up my Guild points over time.

Didn't know what else I could do with my Guild though.

---

Issetea, any progress on the lag? Please do invite us to visit your server so you can monitor it in action if needed.

I just would like to show every Sahrani Life player ever been thinking of playing on Janas server this, just the text, interpretations can be made by everyone own's mind. Because of her activities in this thread and the continued talking about her server, this seems inevitable.

So, without further ado here is the chatlog of a 13 minute session, I (beeing the one who was affected by the last message and thus doing this) didn't say a single word while I was on the server, didn't take part in the "battle", bought a skoda and did one delivery mission until I was unable to do so further.

I just would like to show every Sahrani Life player ever been thinking of playing on Janas server this, just the text, interpretations can be made by everyone own's mind. Because of her activities in this thread and the continued talking about her server, this seems inevitable.

So, without further ado here is the chatlog of a 13 minute session, I (beeing the one who was affected by the last message and thus doing this) didn't say a single word while I was on the server, didn't take part in the "battle", bought a skoda and did one delivery mission until I was unable to do so further.

I know this situation, look here:

I hope jana will as soon as possible answer over there..

Regards, Christian.

URL Removed - hoz

thanks Icewindo, its good to have proof of why sneaky was banned, phew. but again wrong forum, this is about the mission not servers.

1- Jana seems to be a bit nervous, yes, but its hard to admin a server while playing SL at same time, especially as cop with civ marker off. When i'm admin on KH, i can say its very hard to take the right decision at a time when tons of kids and idiots are yelling or trashing for nothing. Anyways, Jana is used to play evening or night, so u can play when she isnt here if u dont like this admin way ^^

2- i Hope some others good games on Jana server because i tested some others and i can say, Jana is the best.

thanks Icewindo, its good to have proof of why sneaky was banned, phew.  but again wrong forum, this is about the mission not servers.

thanks Icewindo, its good to have proof of Jana's continued kicking and abusing of normal-behaving players, phew.  but again no not the wrong forum, you can say the same to about ~10 pages and this matter is of such utter importance, sorry.

If just one man will have no bad experience because of his interpretation of the given log which might stop him from playing on Janas server, I'm glad to have done this.

Ill say whoever pays the server bill should have the last word on this, and if you dont like it, just dont join the server. Or, just avoid it while jana is there...

I found no issues with the 1.09 beta patch on SL, so all servers please update asap tounge2.gif

Icewindo

If you have nothing constructive to add about the topic at hand then don't post take it to PM.

mr.g-c

Don't cross post forum posts. Leave the problems in other forums at those other forums.

Dragging arguments external from the BIS forums into the BIS forums is not acceptable, people are judged for behaviour on these forums, we're not the internet police wink_o.gif

Please stick to the topic, this thread is for the mission Sahrani Life, it's not for arguing about servers, it's not for airing dirty laundry.

Quote[/b] ]I found no issues with the 1.09 beta patch on SL, so all servers please update asap

Updating XR Server tomorrow :P

How come all the servers are running version 1.02 and not v1.1

How come i have to use ArmA 1.08 instead of 1.09 for screenshooting...

Newer doesn´t always mean better! wink_o.gif

all admins and server guys beware of Striyzh if he gets kicked of your server he hacks you i was unable to get his uid cuz he froze up my arma what a f***ing noob band.gif  band.gif

By the way this map is great notworthy.gif

all admins and server guys beaware of Striyzh if he gets kicked of ur server he hacks you i was unable to get his uid cuz he froze up my arma what a f***ing noob band.gifband.gif

Although I had some problems deciphering this moonspeak, it looks like you're trying to accuse me of hacking. I'm not exactly sure what it has to do with this topic, however.

As far as I know, I wasn't hacking, but I'm flattered you think so.

If I recall correctly, you kicked me from your server because you weren't able to shoot me while I was in the terrorist base. Hey, if you can't kill him, kick him, right?

If you want to continue this discussion, allow us to do so via PM. I don't wish to derail this topic with useless bickering.

On Topic

1.11 sounds great, although I'm not sure what you mean by "added: Mission Parameter to set the refresh time of Civmarkers outside of a City. Cops will always be able to see Civmarkers in a city or when they are closer than 200 meters". Does this mean they will be off outside a city? Or on all the time?

no i kicked u for constant whining and yes u did hack cuz u came on ts and told me and there were other ppl on there u stupid noob

no i kicked u for constant whining and yes u did hack cuz u came on ts and told me and there were other ppl on there u stupid noob
Quote[/b] ]§13) Write in English

In the English part of the board please write in English and in the Czech write in Czech. Try avoiding writing in any other language or (internet) slang since the majority of the members most likely won't understand.

+1 WL for ignoring above rule plus 48h PR for the flaming comment.

@The Rest:

For the very last time: This thread is about discussing the mission, not the behaviour on the servers or discussing the server admins actions.

I JUST CAN LAUGH!!! LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Yesterday was John locked in Janas car!!! And his rescue shot him and not her!!!!

LOooooOOOOLL!!!

I FIND THAT SO FUNNY ALL THE TIME WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!!

Or when he try to escape/run away rofl.gif

cooool

Quote from Johns Messages

Hey Jana, thank you to take me to bagango.

1 min later

Why we drive offroad?huh.gif??

Thats the WRONG DERECTION!!! TURN!!!!

3min Later

I'M LOCKED!!! HELP ME!!! HEEEEELPP!!!

And that the whole day. Rofl

rofl.gif

Jana you haven't been executing people in the woods again have you? :P