Issetea

Sahrani Life

Quote[/b] ]

@Map editors (whom ever you may be wink_o.gif ) :

1st: Air view distance needs to be beefed up a bit truely.

2nd: Equipment should be sold at terror camp.

3rd: When you join the terror's you should spawn there.

4th: Online banking at terror.

5th: Why markers apear when a cop is near is rather a big and bad give away and I recon should be removed.

6th: Shops interface need a face lift and maybe have a close button instead of just a buy button so you can actually buy more than once at a time.

7th: Once terror you should be hostile to all including civ's that arn't terror's.

8th: Some random stuff? like a SLA squad assaulting another squad or city.

9th: garage at hideout and maybe the option to spawn there?

Any way thats enouph thought for one night and if any of these things have been mentioned before sorry for asking again.

Snipe you soon :P

1st: Yes right, even though something like we have in evolution (to set Terrain grid and the two View distances) is really easy to implement at any object on a map(preferred at a flag at copbase and civ-spawn), Issetea and Fewo have not build that in into 1.10.

2nd: Equipment(like food, medipacks, repairpacks, gasoline-packs) will be sold nearly everywhere in 1.10.

3rd: Well i don't know why you should? Anyway a nice compromise would be to choose where you spawn after dead (either civ-spawn or terror-camp)

4th: No i don't think thats realistic nor do i think its really needed, because if you plan to be a terrorist, you should withdraw some money first from your account (in Masbete is a ATM).

5th: First: This is (so far) only at the jana/terp edit version and not (according to my information) in the official 1.10.

Second: We talking only about 50meters! Thats not much... its mainly to indicate other cops where you are and what civs you chasing for reinforcements, because in such a chase/pursuit its nearly impossible to write and control a car/chopper at the same time

6th: Completely rewritten in 1.10 - and it rocks!

7th: Well in reality terrorists are not screaming out loud "im a terrorist", so i don't think other civs should even know who a terrorist is. But i also suggest a minor change in terrorist-things, so they don't should get automatically "red", why not letting the Mayor mark them as terrorists with a different marker, when he hears rumors or clear evidenced that a certain civ is a terrorist?

8th: Yes right, i also suggest more "surprises" in that mission, like a battle between Bluefor and Opfor or more random attacks by single (spetznatz) or whole groups of SLA. SO the Civs and Cops could work together to find "the killer".

9th: Even though in 1.10 cars which you place near your hideout wont disappear anymore, i also think that a "garage" (basically a "barn") should be buyable as a upgrade at the largest hideout, to store all your nice cars.

Best Regards, Christian

Have some questions.

1. If you lock your car, will it then disappear? And after what amount of time? And How much time is it for unlocked vehicles?

2. Will vehicles parked at hideouts be the ONLY vehicles that will be spared...or can you park your vehicle somewhere else? I mean...Is it possible to park your car anywhere else then on hideouts to make your car not disappear?

3. Can you in some way post/mark etc. your car as "missing" or "wanted" if it has been stolen? so the police or civs can search after it and get a reward? If not...there would be a good thing to have...so that you actually have a kind of "car insurance". smile_o.gif

I played this afternoon on Jana server which was full. Once i started a cool guy sent me 50k, i bought marijuana with it, my marker was still blue, i didnt see the "Somebody buy drugs", then i sold it easily without seeing any cops. I repeated the same operation and had around 400k in 20mn of play. So, i was bored and switch to cop. It's definitely too easy to play as civil with marker off Jana.....

im guess that was due to poor/crap cops tbh, because you can always see people entering drugs etc.

also "buy drugs" message is a random thing, you don't always go red.

well the new version sounds promising to be sure but Point 4 was really reliant on point 3 as you spawn with nothing and then have to make your way to masbete to get money and then back again.

Other than that I really think any town should have a Car shop, especially masbete cuz whats a guy gonna do fresh outa jail and no transport? ATM -> Terror camp for sure.

Other than that digging it fully, love the freedom aspect however some kind of missions in side of the mission might add allot for cash earners and thrill seekers, some thing like the missions in evo or other missions.

You can then get a crew together and go do some combat missions rather than just reaching a flag poll and finishing a mission.

The possiblility's on this missison is endless as it will create a whole new game with in a game and that is just amazing tbh.

I really have high hopes for this mission and i hope the work goes on to improve and enhance this mission.

Funk out.

just played on janas server.

stayed alive more then 3 hours! and killed more then 15 cops. pistols.gif

they never found me^^

after a small car crash i wanted to get medical assistance, and a guy helped me. a bit later i got shot by a civ sad_o.gif

this ended my longest copkillerserie. without getting arrested, or woundet by bullets.

just get killed from a civ who said he will help me. banghead.gif

And it didn´t get any better lol

Sadly my ArmA crashed just when the cops started offering my money to surrender rofl.gif

Well Krazkilla, we will prove Jana Civ Marker off are too easy as civilians. I have a couple of friend ready too. Just, set up a date with Jana's best cops against some regulars SL players. Target will be to take control of bagangoo in less than 1 hour......

One question, Jana, which maybe have been answered before, but I feel its a little necessary so we can get a real serious game

IS it possible that you password your server? Then the "come-in-and-kill-everything" guys can be stopped. I just hate all these crappy guys which are not playing serious, and only want to spree and ruin a good atmosphere for other players banghead.gif

Or you can include addon(s) so they get stopped as well, but I would prefer password, so only people which have dedication to find out what the password is (which mostly are serious players) will be allowed and can create a really fun game with tons of real gaming-hours!yay.gif

I hope you understand. I just cant hold on playing with non-serius players any more. wink_o.gif

Yea Burns, I gave you the chance to surrender, if you where there for some minutes longer, we wanted to offer you a plane and a anonymos fly to Nogov.

@Krazi

Never 3hours, maybe 1h 30min, but no 3! We had the imagne where you could be, marked every 10min a new position on the map, used civ cam etc.

You where somewhere behind the Fuel Station, maybe behind a bush or the old house in near of foul station

@Stuntman

Password? You know, after 3 weeks everybody know the password. And how we should know who is serious and who not?

And there are many serious new guys, but when you password it, they cannot come!

@Terp/Jana

Why you do not create your own JT World?

New Version 1.1 released.

Important changes:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- added: Shop for items such as Medikit, Repairkit, Weapons, Vehicles

- added: The player can sell his Vehicles/Weapons/Items at shops

- added: vehicles near the helipads or the right hangar in the copbase are not deleted when inactive

- added: You can carry a total of 100kg, every item has its' own weight

- added: Mobile Phone to write a PM to another player

- added: Player has to eat

- added: workplacejob (farming)

- changed: Rifles can be holstered, but only one weapon at the same time (no handgun + rifle)

- added: As cop the player is now able to remove roadblocks of other cops (Action at the Roadblock)

- added: player cannot open map while the marker_jammer is active

- added: Added mimics to animation dialog

- added: M203 launcher can be used as stun weapon (using Flares) -> Player will fall down and drop his weapons; Userinput is disabled for a few seconds

- added: ArmA Anti Cheat support

- added: Slider for the inventory -> More than one item can be dropped or used at the same time now

- added: Coprespawntime increases when killing other players

- added: New Intros (as we said we won't remove the Intro, because the scripts need time to load.)

- added: Guild with most points is now the government

- added: The government can set laws, set civs wanted and repair the jail

- added: Siren for cops (In every car)

- changed: Marker Refresh: 5 secs in City, 60 secs outside of a City

- removed: Buy Marker Refresh

For a complete list of new features/fixes/changes have a look at the first page of the topic.

Please do not modify this version without contacting us.

This sounds great cant wait to try it out tonight. What kind of laws can the govt set? Is there a set list or does this fall under the RPG aspect of SL? And how are guilds formed are they a Civ only entity or are the cops considered a guild as well (police state here we come).

Again it sounds great im downloading it right now but I will have to check it out tonight when i have some time.

Btw note that Sahrani Life (Version 1.10) now follows the mission name standard and has not the same position in the server list as before.

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

[shakes self awake]

Sorry. I've been in such shock from how long the ArmA 1.09 patch is taking that to have 1.10 Sahrani Life released already is amazing!

Way to keep working hard on it Issetea and Fewo and others!

i gotta go back to last version of SL everyone on server seems to hate it and demand to go back or just leave for another 1.02 server. this has happened twice in the last 30 mins ... 32 players lol and one group staged a protest at civ spawn crazy_o.gif

price of vehicles is now ridiculously expensive, can only afford car license and skoda at spawn then all money is used up, also why decrease paychecks from 250 to 200, didnt make that much of a difference to earning money. confused_o.gif

paying for stun guns ( 14k ! ) is stupid! if anything they should be free and real guns cost money. u must put stun guns to free, it would to decrease civ deaths considerably

i must be the only one that loved it, the guild part was awesome yay.gif

The eat fish thingy got a bit annoying though, and makes it hard to go afk(which maybe was the idea about it?)

Some more complaints on what stops this from being awesomeness overload:

14k stun gun for the cops. Why o why? this should be free

bad siren. JT version had this much better coded, im sure jana wont mind if you grab some code from them

Cops get the stun gun for free when the ammo crate with grenade launchers spawns in the base.

If it is not taken out of the ammo crate it costs money as any other weapon too, because it is not only a stun gun. It is a M16 with stun gun AND grenade launcher, normal grenades can still be loaded and used with it.