Issetea

Sahrani Life

At first Fewo and me want to thank you all for your new ideas!

And here is the new version 1.10 changelog (This is not the final changelog and things can still change until the new version is released):

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

- added: Shop for items such as Medikit, Repairkit, Weapons, Vehicles

- added: The player can sell his Vehicles/Weapons/Items at shops

- added: Hideout marker for the hideout owner

- changed: Deadhandler -> Counts your kills (Cops, Civs, Suicides), changed messages, Cop-Teamkiller have to pay $5000, some other fixes

- fixed: Only illegal objects removed when arrested

- added: Bounty set on bankrobber

- changed: The cop who arrested a civ now writes the message in global chat (instead of the civ)

- changed: Disarm message

- changed: Some prices

- changed: Mission name standard

- changed: ATM at Civhospital; Bank at Mayor Hall

- added: vehicles near the helipads or the right hangar in the copbase are not deleted when inactive

- added: You can carry a total of 100kg, every item has its' own weight

- added: Mobile Phone to write a PM to another player

- added: Player has to eat

- fixed: Hideoutowner action for JIP people

- fixed: Weapons and ammo removed from vehicles for JIP people

- changed: M1A1 in the cop-shop

- changed: Copmarker default: on

- added: Weight info in Inventory

- changed: Stat hint is now a Stat dialog

- added: Stat dialog shows the playerlist with additional information (Guild ID, Wanted Status, Bounty)

- added: Hunger and weight added to Statdialog

- added: Rating resets to 0

- added: workplacejob (farming)

- fixed: prison release now works

- fixed: Copmarker now disappear when switched off

- fixed: Marker jammer: Now works for JIP people; stops when the player is arrested; stops when the player dies

- removed: Playerlist at Mayor Hall

- changed: Rifles can be holstered, but only one weapon at the same time (no handgun + rifle)

- added: As cop the player is now able to remove roadblocks of other cops (Action at the Roadblock)

- changed: Info hint when checking a civ changed into a dialog which shows his licenses and inventory

- added: Civ-check Info-dialog also shows weapons and magazines

- changed: Holster Pistol/Rifle action now in the animation dialog

- fixed: Dialog problem when using the enter-key to open a dialog is now fixed

- added: player cannot open map while the marker_jammer is active

- added: Added mimics to animation dialog

- added: M203 launcher can be used as stun weapon (using Flares) -> Player will fall down and drop his weapons; Userinput is disabled for 10 seconds

- added: ArmA Anti Cheat support

- added: Slider for the inventory -> More than one item can be dropped or used at the same time now

- added: Coprespawntime increases when killing other players

- changed: Vehicle is only deleted if the one who bought it has left the game

- changed: Inventory pictures changed into normal text

- changed: Flag textures (special thanks to mr.g-c)

- added: Some important buildings are repaired (every second)

- changed: Bank insurance is now an inventory object and lost when the bank is robbed

- added: New Intros (as we said we won't remove the Intro, because the scripts need time to load.)

BTW we are still looking for some nice ideas concerning the Guilds/Gangs and mayor.

Great work! Really glad to see you allowed the removal of barracades by any cop! smile_o.gif

- changed: Bank insurance is now an inventory object and lost when the bank is robbed

that sucks, why the change?

Because you could spend 20k one time and then never ever worry about the bank being robbed again smile_o.gif

Isse, did you see my post concerning the president/mayor idea? It's a page or two before this.

Btw I love how cops get increased spawntime for killing now, they'll actually think before randomly shooting people now.

maybe you shouldnt lose it, maybe you should have to pay £200 everypay check as well as the 1st payment, becasue just because you clame on your insurance doesn't mean you lose it. thats just my impression.

Ideas:

-When you are in buss as a passenger, your marker disapear smile_o.gif

-When civ kill other civ his marker turning in to red

-Cops should see where are other cops, it's very hard to planing action if u don't know where are other cops.

-Drug dealer should be a cruisign AI, cop's shouldn't see him on radar, so he stops like bus in some places and civ can buy drugs from him

-randomly placed terror, cops shouldn't know where

-boats and fishing should be moved to corazol, nobody is using them right now.

That should bring cop's more fun, because it's boring right now to be a cop.

Add one or two more cities with entertainment

Ideas:

-When you are in buss as a passenger, your marker disapear smile_o.gif

-When civ kill other civ his marker turning in to red

-Cops should see where are other cops, it's very hard to planing action if u don't know where are other cops.

-Drug dealer should be a cruisign AI, cop's shouldn't see him on radar, so he stops like bus in some places and civ can buy drugs from him

-randomly placed terror, cops shouldn't know where

-boats and fishing should be moved to corazol, nobody is using them right now.

That should bring cop's more fun, because it's boring right now to be a cop.

Add one or two more cities with entertainment

turn on cops marker in cop base, will be on by default in new version.

I was thinking that when I turn on this option, all civilians will see police markers smile_o.gif

well if you move the fishing to corazol then keep 'diving' and 'treasure looting' from sunk ships at north smile_o.gif

that gave some 'ancient' items to sell, trade, smuggle around smile_o.gif

Yes, the boats are useless almost, because in order to use them for a drug run, its a LONG trip. That should be streamlined either by adding/moving boat purchase locations or changing the drug routes.

"- added: M203 launcher can be used as stun weapon (using Flares) -> Player will fall down and drop his weapons; Userinput is disabled for 10 seconds" That is MOST excellent.

notworthy.gif

Can you comment on the Teleporter being default to ON on maps? No one ever really gets to see them in action to have an opinion on it, it should default to ON so if people do hate it, they will be motivated to turn it OFF.

He, he, very good map

I remember been playing this very nice when two morrons log as cops and began to spam and take your money out of the bank, every civ was complaying abut that but nobody did anything.

While i was driving one cop jump into the middle of the road and well, i ran over him, so the other one shooted at me and obviously he killed me. When i asked for reazons he said that i have shoud stoped and it was i was driving to fast, i was VERY pissed.

A few minutes later a cheater spawned a RACs Little Bird and i stole it, yes, revenge, the revolution began.

A contact in the police load a jeep with weapons and he drove it to the hospital where the civs rearmed and we hold the town center for 30 minutes.

And other cheater (this one was a good one :P) spawned some AI civs with weapons (AK and RPG) who helped us to hold Bagango.

The best mision ever!

And other cheater (this one was a good one :P)

a good cheater?? OMG :P

This mission is really growing on me, its much easier to live as a law abiding citiven in this latter on, unlike sahraniville where later on it is harder.

Great mission guys i love it!

Yeah, he was a just cheater, he gave us weapons to fight against those corrupts cops!

Yeah, he was a just cheater, he gave us weapons to fight against those corrupts cops!

Cheaters are never good.. if cops are corrupt, get em kicked, or work your way up to getting weapons wink_o.gif

This map is the main reason why i play ArmA these days! biggrin_o.gif

Cheaters are never good.. if cops are corrupt, get em kicked, or work your way up to getting weapons wink_o.gif

This map is the main reason why i play ArmA these days! biggrin_o.gif

Yep for me the main reason too.

Anyway what Benoist is describing was just that somebody used his workers and gave them weapons to fight the civs.

Regards, Christian

Are authors of SL masters? Cause only masters could do such hard and great thing. ^^

ideas about the mayor :

He could be an AI, living in mayor hall, civils could kidnap him, drive him to the terror camp and get a ransom. Cops should watch him like they watch the bank.

Keep the GW

I've given my workers guns but they refuse to fire at anyone.. cops or civs.. I command them by using "target" then "more" .. but they refuse my orders. It would be nice to take out some corrupt cops with an AI assassin! How do I get them to be cold-blooded killers?

ideas about the mayor :

He could be an AI, living in mayor hall, civils could kidnap him, drive him to the terror camp and get a ransom. Cops should watch him like they watch the bank.

Keep the GW

great idea! i second this

I've given my workers guns but they refuse to fire at anyone.. cops or civs.. I command them by using "target" then "more" .. but they refuse my orders.   It would be nice to take out some corrupt cops with an AI assassin!  How do I get them to be cold-blooded killers?

You can't.. It was a cheater spawning AI's not spawning workers.

Gahlas and desTroy was keeping a airshow over bagango.

arma2007113007042092vt2.png

arma2007113007041052gk0.png

Sadly, it could only end one way:

arma2007113007051999rc1.png

Some early morning action there tounge2.gif

Great map, cant wait for 1.1

haha, me and Jachilles were messing around a little last night in MH6s, we flew up to 500 alt and flipped the chopper over, turning over at 250 alt and i only JUST stopped on the ground with no damage, it was amazing haha.

Cant wait for new version :O hope it comes out soon biggrin_o.gif

If you have rejected the Teleport Script defaulting to ON on maps, please say so in your next post.

With no comment I haven't been exactly sure whether you've rejected it or not... thanks!

Spied Issetea running 1.10 on his computer with a friend playing. Too bad it had a password, would've loved to join and help playtest smile_o.gif