Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

There is no spoon neo.

no even though they are pretty small they never want to stay in the pot.

you only think there is a spoon because your mind percieves the 'spoon' as being real, but its not real because it is created by a bunch of colored pixels. for all we know the spoon could never have been on that guys nose in the first place. and im not even sure taht guy was really there. in fact, i dont even think wobbles exists sometimes. his spatuala is just a trick, dont look at it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Feb. 25 2002,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you only think there is a spoon because your mind percieves the 'spoon' as being real, but its not real because it is created by a bunch of colored pixels.  for all we know the spoon could never have been on that guys nose in the first place.  and im not even sure taht guy was really there.  in fact, i dont even think wobbles exists sometimes.  his spatuala is just a trick, dont look at it<span id='postcolor'>

you're tripping, the spoon is on the nose of that guy!

I don't know but I say drugs are bad. They make you start threads like this on forums.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 25 2002,15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">spoon.jpg

THERE'S your spoon!!<span id='postcolor'>

I think your dad would be rather upset to see you posting pictures of him on the internet again Nobby..someone is going to recevie a spankin from paw tonight tounge.gif j/k man! =D

What's that mysterious dark appearance in the upper right hand corner?

Could it be one of the shadow people again?

Mommy, I'm afraid.. sad.gif

What's that mysterious dark appearance in the upper right hand corner?

Could it be one of the shadow people again?

under higher resolution it appears to be a big brownish black blur.

Not of the OH -, placebo that he is I necessity is executed here.

You probably need a translation for that confused.gif

OK the translation of the translation of the translation of the translation etc. is Oh no, placebo is here I have to run.

I am NOT, i repeat, NOT posting this for getting my 100st post. It's just that I wanted to say: Moderators, I LOVE U!

To get this thread back on track:

Who can tell me the name of this rather (in)famous spoonman:

spoon.jpg