Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

There is no spoon neo.

it should be green and red and spinning and making a kinda PHHHREEEWWWWW noise and with that song playin sung by that creepy glove puppet lamb thing>>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Mar. 03 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i built that one with the Hamster, ain't we the best?<span id='postcolor'>

Did you actually build Spamhenge? wow.gif

But it was built over 1000 years ago but mystic spamworshipping druids....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 03 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Mar. 03 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i built that one with the Hamster, ain't we the best?<span id='postcolor'>

Did you actually build Spamhenge?  wow.gif

But it was built over 1000 years ago but mystic spamworshipping druids....<span id='postcolor'>

As Nobby said we built it.

Spam is the path to eternity and the gateway to being immortal all should embrace it and see the force of spam.

May the spam be with you.

This sounds like Stargate now...

-"Step through the ring of spam, and you

will be transported to another world."

zzzzzzap!

-"Spam me up scotty!"

-"No, that's from SpamTrek you nitwit!"

-"Hey, relax Luke Spamwalker, why don't you use the spam..."

-"You are a spam of a spam. Go spam yourself!"

-"What is this, smurf spam now?"

...and so the adventures of SpamSquad continue.

there is no spoon, there is no spoon, there is no spoon....

*/tacky quote from the matrix*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 03 2002,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 03 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Mar. 03 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i built that one with the Hamster, ain't we the best?<span id='postcolor'>

But it was built over 1000 years ago but mystic spamworshipping druids....<span id='postcolor'>

As Nobby said we built it.

Spam is the path to eternity and the gateway to being immortal all should embrace it and see the force of spam.

May the spam be with you.<span id='postcolor'>

Well said TheHamster, couldn't have said it better my self, my fellow spami knight.

Spam = Power = Immortality = More spam = More Power etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 03 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Mar. 03 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah i built that one with the Hamster, ain't we the best?<span id='postcolor'>

just read the Cereal thread and the spam bible, there are enough stories featuring the hamster and/or myself wow.gif

Do you still have the spam bible or lessons on HD?!??

I`d love to read them one more time *sigh*

But the evil moderators like to delete them....

I have no copy of my Llama thread left *snif*

sad.gif

Yoda:

I remember time young I was when spammed threads whole with only one letter in reply every... Always two there were... a master and an apprentice... Redstorm was master... now am I...

Darth Vader:

I`m your spam

Luke Skywalker:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well actually the spam bible recons 5 great spam powers:

Redstorm

Ruskie

Stealt Eagle

The Hamster

Nobby

i have allready proven myself immortal and fearlessshades_smile.gif

now, followers of spam and cereal but mostly fun, it's time that YOU do that too!

(maybe "we're not already forwards" can be our slogam biggrin.gif)

WE'RE NOT ALREADY FORWARDS!

Nobby