Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

Lowplants v1.1

When i start the game it shows this.

capture.jpg

I click ok and than game starts. Is there anyway to get rid of this message. I have QG installed.

Okay seriously now, put the bloody server key in the files with low plants. Numerious servers no longer let me play because of no server key. And I've tried maken my own but to no avail mad_o.gif

ok iv got queens gambit also 1.12 patch and iv dl this lowplants and i get this error "extract of one or more files failed" then i click ok then this error comes up "PBO creation failed" What is this all about huh.gif I would like to instal this nice mod iv had it befor and was lovely but iv got this error.

Okay seriously now, put the bloody server key in the files with low plants.  Numerious servers no longer let me play because of no server key.  And I've tried maken my own but to no avail  mad_o.gif

Agree we need a key please inlove.gif

Yeah, what do I change to make the error go away and die?

What does the error say? There's an error mentioned earlier but the answer is provided as well. Not sure which error you mean.

I get this error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">   Data file too short 'lowplants\addons\plants.pbo'.  

I use following mods

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">E:\ArmA\beta\arma.exe  -maxmem=900 -nosplash -mod=beta;@ACE;@CSM;@TrueMods;@DurgsVegetationFix;lowplants

and QG fix. I have already tried reinstalling with freshly downloaded files.

Onlu ingameUI from TMods btw.

the file is corrupted. redo the process

alternatively get one of the PROPER plants

I used PROPER_plants_standard_textures_with_lowplants_2008_12_06.7z and it works fine. Thank You! The sad thing is I have few basic addons more not working with the ACE mod...

I get this error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> * Data file too short 'lowplants\addons\plants.pbo'. *

I use following mods

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">E:\ArmA\beta\arma.exe *-maxmem=900 -nosplash -mod=beta;@ACE;@CSM;@TrueMods;@DurgsVegetationFix;lowplants and QG fix. I have already tried reinstalling with freshly downloaded files.

Onlu ingameUI from TMods btw.

Is there enough free space on your ArmA partition? (1 GB+)

I myself put plants.pbo on another drive, let Kegetys do his magic there, and copied it to my ArmA folder afterward...

Dumb question maybe but is this mod integrated in the ACE mod?

If not, is this incompatible with the ACE mod?

In fact it is not a mod,so it is compatible with anything.

Hamis: thanks for the clarification. I just thought that because it was in a mod folder and was called through a reference in the target line, it was a mod like the ACE mod.

OK then, so what is the difference between this and the Proper plants mod?

Are they complementary?

The difference is that you can hide from enemy in "proper" bushes.

I've installed the "mod", but I get the error: Kegblablbalbal somthing requires addon 'Sara_db1'.

YES, I have QG installed! :S

Tried installing the PROPER mod, it works, but I do not see any difference in FPS.. still having mouselag when looking at trees and bushes...

Please help :)

What shader settings did you use before, and which now?