Sign in to follow this  
namman2

hamas mujahideen

i was tring to add some hamas muhahideen (or terrorists id ont care what you call them) and i named all the selections but the selections spine3 wont be in place in game hamas.jpg as you can see in the pic the part spine3 is not where it should and the camera is not place too so any one can help? you know you cant have some idf troops with out someone to shoot and defend tounge2.gif

it was Spine3 and i've attached it to Spine2 and it's still doesnt work well

It looks like you're missing the Neck1 and Spine3 selections.

remember the selections are case sencetive or whatever :P.

Also, camera looks in place , proxies arnt though.

i had this problem in ofp , and it was an addon conflict, not sure what to do though, i just got rid of most of my addons confused_o.gif

ok thnx Jewish-Freak i got every thing in place and the camera too now i just want to make the AT and the sniper class

edit here's the code if anyone can fix it so they can use differnt weapons

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class CfgPatches

{

class hamas

{

units[]={"hamas","hamasAT"};

weapons[]={};

requiredVersion = 1.05;

requiredAddons[]={};

};

};

class CfgVehicleClasses

{

class hamas

{

displayName="hamas";

};

};

class CfgSkeletons

{

class Default;

class Head

{

isDiscrete = 0;

skeletonInherit = "";

skeletonBones[] ={"neck","","neck1","neck","head","neck1","lBrow","head","mBrow","head","rBrow","head","lMouth","head","mMouth","head","rMouth","head","eyelids","head","LLip","head"};

};

class OFP2_ManSkeleton

{

isDiscrete = 0;

skeletonInherit = "Head";

skeletonBones[] =

{"weapon","","launcher","","Camera","","Spine","","Spine1","","Spine2","","Spine3","","Pelvis","","LeftShoulder","","LeftArm","","LeftArmRoll","","LeftForeArm","","LeftForeArmRoll","","LeftHand","",

"LeftHandRing","","LeftHandRing1","","LeftHandRing2","","LeftHandRing3","","LeftHandPinky1","","LeftHandPinky2","","LeftHandPinky3","","LeftHandMiddle1","","LeftHandMiddle2","",

"LeftHandMiddle3","","LeftHandIndex1","","LeftHandIndex2","","LeftHandIndex3","","LeftHandThumb1","","LeftHandThumb2","","LeftHandThumb3","","RightShoulder","","RightArm","",

"RightArmRoll","","RightForeArm","","RightForeArmRoll","","RightHand","","RightHandRing","","RightHandRing1","","RightHandRing2","","RightHandRing3","","RightHandPinky1","",

"RightHandPinky2","","RightHandPinky3","","RightHandMiddle1","","RightHandMiddle2","","RightHandMiddle3","","RightHandIndex1","","RightHandIndex2","","RightHandIndex3","",

"RightHandThumb1","","RightHandThumb2","","RightHandThumb3","","LeftUpLeg","","LeftUpLegRoll","","LeftLeg","","LeftLegRoll","","LeftFoot","","LeftToeBase","","RightUpLeg","",

"RightUpLegRoll","","RightLeg","","RightLegRoll","","RightFoot","","RightToeBase",""};

};

class Flag: Default {};

class FlagCarrier: Default

{

skeletonInherit = "Default";

skeletonBones[] = {"stozar","","vlajka",""};

};

};

class CfgMovesMaleSdr;

class BI_PeopleMoves : CfgMovesMaleSdr

{

skeletonName = "OFP2_ManSkeleton";

collisionVertexPattern[] = {"1a", "2a", "3a", "4a", "5a", "6a", "7a", "8a", "1c", "2c", "3c", "4c", "5c", "6c", "7c", "8c", "1f", "2f", "3f", "4f", "5f", "6f", "7f", "8f"};

collisionGeomCompPattern[] = {1, 3, 6};

};

class CfgModels

{

class Default;

class flag_vojak : Default

{

sections[] = {"latka"};

};

class Head: Default

{

skeletonName = "Head";

sections[] = {"swap_hhl","hide_eyewear"};

sectionsInherit="";

};

class hamas: Default

{

skeletonName = "OFP2_ManSkeleton";

sectionsInherit="Head";

sections[] =

{"weapon","","launcher","","Camera","","Spine","","Spine1","","Spine2","","Spine3","","Pelvis","","LeftShoulder","","LeftArm","","LeftArmRoll","","LeftForeArm","","LeftForeArmRoll","","LeftHand","",

"LeftHandRing","","LeftHandRing1","","LeftHandRing2","","LeftHandRing3","","LeftHandPinky1","","LeftHandPinky2","","LeftHandPinky3","","LeftHandMiddle1","","LeftHandMiddle2","",

"LeftHandMiddle3","","LeftHandIndex1","","LeftHandIndex2","","LeftHandIndex3","","LeftHandThumb1","","LeftHandThumb2","","LeftHandThumb3","","RightShoulder","","RightArm","",

"RightArmRoll","","RightForeArm","","RightForeArmRoll","","RightHand","","RightHandRing","","RightHandRing1","","RightHandRing2","","RightHandRing3","","RightHandPinky1","",

"RightHandPinky2","","RightHandPinky3","","RightHandMiddle1","","RightHandMiddle2","","RightHandMiddle3","","RightHandIndex1","","RightHandIndex2","","RightHandIndex3","",

"RightHandThumb1","","RightHandThumb2","","RightHandThumb3","","LeftUpLeg","","LeftUpLegRoll","","LeftLeg","","LeftLegRoll","","LeftFoot","","LeftToeBase","","RightUpLeg","",

"RightUpLegRoll","","RightLeg","","RightLegRoll","","RightFoot","","RightToeBase",""};

};

class OFP2_ManSkeleton: hamas{};

};

class CfgVehicles

{

class Land;

class Man: Land

{

class ViewPilot;

};

class CAManBase;

class SoldierEB;

class hamas: SoldierEB

{

model="\hamas\hamas.p3d";

moves="BI_PeopleMoves";

accuracy=5;

displayName= "hamas ak";

nameSound = "specNas";

picture = "\Ca\characters\data\Ico\i_SF_CA.paa";

Icon = "\Ca\characters\data\map_ico\i_komandos_CA.paa";

weapons[] = {AK74,"Throw","Put","Binocular",};

magazines[] = {"30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK",};

camouflage=0.5;

vehicleClass = "hamas";

threat[] = {1, 0.1, 0.1};

class Wounds{

tex[]={};

mat[] = {"bisoldier\data\us_molle_webbings.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\np_hhl_wound2.rvmat", "bisoldier\data\us_soldier_body.rvmat", "bisoldier\data\us_soldier_equip.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\np_soldier_b_body_wound2.rvmat","bisoldier\data\us_soldier_equip.rvmat","bisoldier\data\us_hhl.rvmat"};

};

};

class hamas: SoldierEB

{

model="\hamas\hamas.p3d";

moves="BI_PeopleMoves";

accuracy=5;

displayName= "hamas AT";

nameSound = "specNas";

picture = "\Ca\characters\data\Ico\i_SF_CA.paa";

Icon = "\Ca\characters\data\map_ico\i_komandos_CA.paa";

weapons[] = {AK74,"Throw","Put","Binocular",};

magazines[] = {"30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK", "30Rnd_545x39_AK",};

camouflage=0.5;

vehicleClass = "hamas";

threat[] = {1, 0.1, 0.1};

class Wounds{

tex[]={};

mat[] = {"bisoldier\data\us_molle_webbings.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\np_hhl_wound2.rvmat", "bisoldier\data\us_soldier_body.rvmat", "bisoldier\data\us_soldier_equip.rvmat", "ca\characters\data\np_soldier_b_body_wound2.rvmat","bisoldier\data\us_soldier_equip.rvmat","bisoldier\data\us_hhl.rvmat"};

};

};

I'm excited to see these in game. But c'mon let's be realistic about the anatomy. That really gives a whole new meaning to the term 3rd leg.

rofl.gif

Sorry all, I just couldn't help it.

Seriously now, what kind of camo/clothing are you thinking about giving them?

Edit:

Let me rephrase that. Do you plan on giving them a variety of camo/clothing? Or will they all be dressed the same? You wont get any bitching from me if there's no variety in dress, I'll be grateful either way. I'm just curious.

Those look pretty cool, I like the camo pattern too. They'll probably look quite nice once you get all the appropriate material,normal maps etc on them.