Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

MK-77 Napalm

I think it's because the visuals and damage is done by scripts rather than the bomb impacting. You'd have to get the plane to fire the bomb launcher.

Right, here is a sample of the script

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">shell = "AT_MK77Launcher" createvehicle [0,0]

_shell setpos [((_pos select 0) + random 20),((_pos select 1) + random 15), 200 + random 10 ]

That doesnt actually work, but what could i put in instead of AT_MK77Launcher so that when i spawn something in mid air it would work?

any possible way to get you fellas to add these awesome weapons to the Su-34..... or maybee some type of OFP inport like a mig 23

think I sent PM, email and wrote here, but since I haven't got a reply yet..

Could VTE (the vietnam mod) please use the napalm effects you made?

Please reply to me in pm or email. Thank you.

ihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yay.gif

feel my naplam burn!!!!!

if there would be a six day war mod i will definetly use it there and i will also use it in VTE when it will be good

I don't know there is anyone report these yet

but

1.AI AV8Bs always crash themselve while dropping first MK77

2.AI A-10s do not respond to the laser markers

3.MK77 would destory other bombs if they were too close, making you impossible to create a "fire wall" like movie scenes

hope these will be fix soon...

the thing is u have real napalm and then movie special effects napalm...

Yes, I think the movie special effects are just done by

igniting flammable materials laid out along the ground.

Real napalm is delivered very differently, of course.

Mondkalb: Have you any interest in making other fire

weapons? Molotov cocktails or flamethrowers, for instance?

it's such a pity that you can't use the napalms with Mando Bombs and Mando Air Support Console. i encountered the same problems that others before me has. that is the bombs are being deployed, and the burning sounds are also playing but the visual effects and damages are not present.

but the bombs are still awesome on it's own, i finally get to see a firewall in ArmA after using a series of triggers. definitely a must for Vietnam era mods!

Greetings

Any update regarding the explosion effects problem suffered by mk77 and mk20?

Thanx

I have been playing with the MK77 and Mando Bombs in an Vietnam era setting, works superb... maybe not 'right out of the box' but still ... hell i could drop any type of ordnance with useing mando bombs just for delivery, the actual effects where from this addon here...

PhilippRauch,

Thanx for the reply but I'm a bit confused about the way how to use the addons that You indicated. Where're those addons?

Thanx in advance

Ported MK20's to ArmA 2 and improved the MK-20's guys with your permission. I also made my own CBU-87's as my first addon with the inspiration.

Look for it in about a week.

Thanks guys!

Ported MK20's to ArmA 2 and improved the MK-20's guys with your permission. I also made my own CBU-87's as my first addon with the inspiration.

Look for it in about a week.

Thanks guys!

Will be great with the Unsung. Looking forward to this! :yay:

ok, I'll bite... very interested... no need to recreate the wheel if it already exists...

Any status update on this?

ok, I'll bite... very interested... no need to recreate the wheel if it already exists...

Any status update on this?

You must have missed this:

Cluster Bomb Pack BETA Release 1

New release coming near November as there's a weapons consolidation going on and releasing several aircraft weaponry and instructions on adding the more advanced bombs to other aircraft other then whats released in mod for addon makers.

The MK77 isn't in the cluster bomb pack but not a bad addon as I've been given rights to expand on this project.

Is it possible to make a CCIP sight for bomb delivery?

Thats what Arma needs for accurate bomb delivery.

Edited by SUBS17